Who won the battle: S24 Edition Part 1

Hsamid

Pick who you think won?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Deejay Young vs Ephraim Owens

2. 2. Jordan Rainer vs Jackson Snelling

3. 3. Tanner Massey vs Lennon vanderdoes

Deejay vs Ephraim

Honestly though, I thought this was pretty close unlike some people were saying? I liked both here and I didn't really care for their auditions. There was one line where Ephraim sang lower that I really liked so that tilts it towards him but I can't disagree much with choosing Deejay either

Jordan vs Jackson

Long term I think Jordan was the right choice, but here I preferred Jackson

Lennon vs Tanner

For some reason I really didn't like Lennon when I first heard this, well actually I know the reason was his tone lol but now I kinda appreciate it better? But I guess he's kinda one trick pony for me, like once you get over the surprise of his voice I feel like he's not that interesting, so I preferred Tanner here

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Deejay vs Ephraim

Honestly though, I thought this was pretty close unlike some people were saying? I liked both here and I didn't really care for their auditions. There was one line where Ephraim sang lower that I really liked so that tilts it towards him but I can't disagree much with choosing Deejay either

Jordan vs Jackson

Long term I think Jordan was the right choice, but here I preferred Jackson

Lennon vs Tanner

For some reason I really didn't like Lennon when I first heard this, well actually I know the reason was his tone lol but now I kinda appreciate it better? But I guess he's kinda one trick pony for me, like once you get over the surprise of his voice I feel like he's not that interesting, so I preferred Tanner here

Basically agree.

I do think Lennon won if only for Tanner's slight inconsistency issues at the start. but I agree with what you said about Lennon's voice. Im into his tone but more than any other voice in the competition, he really needs the right song choices. I don't get the impression his voice has a lot of versatility genre wise and it's hard to see him singing upbeat stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Ephraim - Meh wasn't a big fan of either though.

Jordan - Jackson was amazing too so I'd have been happy with either.

Tanner - He surprised me, I thought he was average in his audition but he sounded great here. 

Lol, first time we both agree on everything :giggle:

• Haha 2

I preferred Jordan at first but after a bunch of relistens I actually like Jackson better now. Their battle remains my favorite this season so far though.

I thought Ephraim and Tanner easily won theirs’.

1. Ephraim won that one for sure. I thought Deejay showed impressive vocals, but he threw everything over the place.

2. Evenly matched, I just think Jackson´s voice suited this particular song better.

3. At this point it´s clear Lennon´s tone ain´t for me. Tanner won this one.

• Like 1