The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

Beets did better in the battle royale but Gumball did good as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

Beets did better in the battle royale but Gumball did good as well.

I'm scared after that

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

Second reveal

Hide contents

Beets

it's  Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken

so sorry they are leaving

not the results i wanted . judges had no clue who it was and were surprised.

I watched the show last night. Gonna post the thoughts I jotted down on it while watching the show.

Group B Finals Thoughts:

- The group performance to "It's My Life" was a lot of fun. Love that song and such a fun performance! :bobo: 

- Oooh interesting how Banana Split came in on Beets intro video. Aww their intro being about when they became fathers. Aww their performance of "One Moment in Time" was so moving and beautiful. ❤️

Obviously, still sticking with Ruben & Clay for them.

Jeez the judges are so terrible with their guesses. :lmao: But that's okay because I'm terrible at most of the other guesses. This all leads me to believe they will win this episode and get to the semi-finals, which I am hoping will be the case. 

- OMGG Not Seal following up the previous performance with "It's Tricky." :dead: OMGGG lmaooo I am cracking up. :dead: This performance was really fun and entertaining. :haha: SO different from the last one. But yeah the fun and entertainment sure was needed! :haha: I still have no idea who Seal is or could be. I don't think I get a Macaulay Culkin vibe from him. Not sure about Corey Feldman. BUT I do realllly like Rita's guess of Jerry O'Connell. The way Seal acts - so funny and silly, it makes me think of Jerry. Though I am not 100% sure on him. 

- Wow Gumball singing "Carry On Wayward Son" was a realllly out of the box and unexpected song choice, especially compared to his previous song choices. 😮 I never really cared for this song personally but wow he killed it with this performance. He did such a strong and great job with this! 😮 I still have no clue who this could be. Hmm don't really agree with Rita's guess of Jack Black. I didn't hear Jack's voice in Gumball. Ooh Zachary Levy isn't a bad guess from Robin. James Marsden.... not a bad guess from Jenny but I'm not sure it's him. 

- Seal being the first one eliminated and to miss the Battle Royale was understandable and to be expected. Sadly, I also agreed with that result as he gave my least favorite performance there. Of the judges guesses, I do like the Jerry O'Connell guess the most. Oooh Robin siding with Jenny on Corey Feldman, leads me to thinking it's him now. 😮 Oooh wow, Robin & Jenny were right with their guess. 😮 I never would have guessed Corey Feldman. I do know of him but not that familiar of him. Aww haha Corey was really fun and hilarious to watch as Seal. :haha: 

- Ah now it's Beets vs. Gumball. This should be a really great and strong battle royale! Interesting song choice of "(I've Had) The Time of My Life."  😮 I'm rooting for both acts. And oooh wow.... Gumball advances over Beets. I reallly did not expect or see that coming. 😮 Ugh awww I'm really sad to see Beets go as I was hoping for them to advance. :( But I do really like Gumball and he's been really great/solid. I do think he deserves to advance so not mad there. But aww sad for Beets. :( Oooh dear, none of these judges are getting it right. OMGG when Ken got all deep and emotional with his guess and then said K-Ci & JoJo, omggg. I thought he was going to get it right but nope. :dead: And YEPP, I KNEW it all along that Beets were Ruben & Clay, omg. :dead: LOL at all of the judges shocked and stunned reactions to finding out it was them. :lmao: Awww it was really fun and great seeing Ruben & Clay actually compete TOGETHER after all these years rather than against each other from..... 21 years ago now. :omg: They've done a wonderful job this season.

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yay! I finally caught up just in time for a new episode tonight. :haha: 

This season's format is all over the place. I don't even get it. 😭 :dead: 

:lmao: to the Beets comments. Finally we see them again! 

Not to mention the audience sang like 80% of Raven's first song. :dead: 😐 

:camera: 

Was it?! I thought it was the only option. :omg: 

It's a DANGG mess, omg. :dead: So hard to keep track of stuff. :haha: 

Mhmm for real. 

omggg was that the case? I can't remember anymore but ugh that's so annoying. :haha: 

Why this reaction? Is it him? :shock: :dead: I still have no idea and wanted to know last night lmao. :haha: 

lmaoo I don't know.  :dead: I can't remember what more I said after that to see if I agreed with it or not but I think I did? I do think I disagreed with the battle royale result there.

I loved both Beets and Gumball, so I am stocked they were Top 2.  Gumballs journey from his week 1 vulnerability is everything though <3. 

Going into this semi's I think my ranking is:

1. Goldfish

2. Gumball

3. Poodle Moth

4. Clock

i wonder if the judges knew it was Ruben and Clay but wanted it to be a surprise when they were revealed . i actually thought the K-Ci & JoJo guess was pretty good . that was my guess when i watched their first performance .

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- OMGG Not Seal following up the previous performance with "It's Tricky." :dead: OMGGG lmaooo I am cracking up. :dead: 

OMGG when Ken got all deep and emotional with his guess and then said K-Ci & JoJo, omggg. I thought he was going to get it right but nope. :dead: And YEPP, I KNEW it all along that Beets were Ruben & Clay, omg. :dead: LOL at all of the judges shocked and stunned reactions to finding out it was them. :lmao: Awww it was really fun and great seeing Ruben & Clay actually compete TOGETHER after all these years rather than against each other from..... 21 years ago now. :omg: They've done a wonderful job this season.

omg Seal was such a mess. :dead: Such a cute character but gah he could not compete with the other two. :blushingwave: 

LOL. I DIED. :lmao: :dead: And lollllll to all the judges stunned reactions. I have no words. :no: :dead: Agreed but you know they've been touring together forever, lol. :wub: 

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

It's a DANGG mess, omg. :dead: So hard to keep track of stuff. :haha: 

omggg was that the case? I can't remember anymore but ugh that's so annoying. :haha: 

Why this reaction? Is it him? :shock: :dead: I still have no idea and wanted to know last night lmao. :haha: 

lmaoo I don't know.  :dead: I can't remember what more I said after that to see if I agreed with it or not but I think I did? I do think I disagreed with the battle royale result there.

I wish they could just make sense with their format. 😭 

lol yeah. She sang the first two lines or so and then it was just the audience and I was like huh? :dead: 

omg sir. I will keep my thoughts to myself to not ~spoil~ you, I guess. :dead: 

Oooh I guess you liked Cleocatra much more than me, but I thought Beets and Gumball MACHINE were the strongest. And yes, he's a gumball machine and not a gumball so I need them to realize that. :giggle:(!) 😐 

I really wish they hadn't used the Bell early on because Beets and Gumball both deserved to be in the final. My finals ranking:

1. Gumball

2. Poodlemoth

3. Goldfirsh

4. Clock

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

omg Seal was such a mess. :dead: Such a cute character but gah he could not compete with the other two. :blushingwave: 

LOL. I DIED. :lmao: :dead: And lollllll to all the judges stunned reactions. I have no words. :no: :dead: Agreed but you know they've been touring together forever, lol. :wub: 

I wish they could just make sense with their format. 😭 

lol yeah. She sang the first two lines or so and then it was just the audience and I was like huh? :dead: 

omg sir. I will keep my thoughts to myself to not ~spoil~ you, I guess. :dead: 

Oooh I guess you liked Cleocatra much more than me, but I thought Beets and Gumball MACHINE were the strongest. And yes, he's a gumball machine and not a gumball so I need them to realize that. :giggle:(!) 😐 

LMAOO Yess he was. He was a FUN mess! :giggle: Agreed with you there.

Lmaoo yess that was so funny. He really set us up there. :haha: Ooh hahahaha you having no words. Well I get that. Though I can't really come at them for that because I sometimes don't get obvious contestants soo I can't talk, lmao. :dead: Ooh lol I know but I just meant them in a competition format as we haven't seen that from them in 2 decades. :dead:

I wish they could too. But at this point, it just seems like that they don't care. :lmao:

Oh lmaoo woww. That is so frustrating. :haha: I'm kinda curious to rewatch it to see but I'm too lazy to find it, lol.

NOOOOO. Tell me. I want to know. :bye2: I'm thinking it could be him as you know who it is.  Though I do want to know but I am so tempted but I'll try to stop myself from looking.

I liked and enjoyed Cleocatra. :yes: I wasn't like shocked or outraged or anything, haha. Though yeah I can't really remember my exact thoughts as well now. LMAO I was like "why are you big texting MACHINE here? Is that part of his name that I forgot about?"  :lmao: But lmaoo hahaha I never really thought of this but you're right. :haha:

4 hours ago, rockerannah said:

I really wish they hadn't used the Bell early on because Beets and Gumball both deserved to be in the final. My finals ranking:

1. Gumball

2. Poodlemoth

3. Goldfirsh

4. Clock

Ugh same. I don't like when they use their bell save so early (usually in the first group) because a really deserving act from a later round tends to miss the semi-finals because of that. :/ First Candelabra and now Beets. Maybe they should have TWO ding dong saves a season now that I think about it. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh same. I don't like when they use their bell save so early (usually in the first group) because a really deserving act from a later round tends to miss the semi-finals because of that. :/ First Candelabra and now Beets. Maybe they should have TWO ding dong saves a season now that I think about it. :dead: 

Or that 1 season where they got 1 save per group, and then that group of saves had to compete for 1 spot with the others.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Or that 1 season where they got 1 save per group, and then that group of saves had to compete for 1 spot with the others.

Oh yes, I forgot about that but I liked that twist too. :yes: 

• Like 1