The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

:bobo:

Masked Singer Season 11 Replaces Panelist With Award-Winning British Singer
BYLORIANNE PALINKAS
The Masked Singer season 11 has already begun filming. Now the celebrity singing competition has announced that a new panelist will join the show.

The Masked Singer season 11 is already underway, British singer Rita Ora has been added to the panel.
 Rita Ora's addition to the show brings a new sparkle and talent to The Masked Singer season 11.
 Rita Ora is stepping in for Nicole Scherzinger, who will be starring in Sunset Boulevard in London's West End during season 11.

• istersay changed the title to The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

they did pretty good having the same panel for 10 seasons . Rita has had more of a successful career in the UK than the US.  i wonder if Nicole will return the following season . it is too bad her singing career never took off since she is a really good singer.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

they did pretty good having the same panel for 10 seasons . Rita has had more of a successful career in the UK than the US.  .

for real I never thought the panel would change, but happy for Nicole getting a new role. I think Rita will do okay filling in but I've only seen her on a few shows in the UK

37 minutes ago, istersay said:

for real I never thought the panel would change, but happy for Nicole getting a new role. I think Rita will do okay filling in but I've only seen her on a few shows in the UK

i did some checking and Rita was a judge on the UK version of The Masked Singer as well as seasons of the X Factor and The Voice in the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Ora

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

looks like Season 11 will start March 6th in 2024.

https://tvandmusicnetwork.com/2023/11/21/fox-announces-2024-premiere-dates-for-the-masked-singer-the-cleaning-lady-and-more/

Wednesdays, beginning Mar. 6
8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT THE MASKED SINGER (Season Premiere)
9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT ANIMAL CONTROL (Season Premiere)
9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT FAMILY GUY (Spring Premiere)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RTV said:

This article shows six of the 16 new costumes for s11.

Hide contents

Goldfish is pretty.

https://ew.com/meet-the-masked-singer-season-11-costumes-from-ugly-sweater-to-book-8557594

they are so creative in the costumes they come up with . though for me it is more about if they can sing .

• Like 1

Tonight

The Masked Singer

Season 11 Premiere: Rita We Love Your Ora
SEASON 11, EPISODE 1 • PREMIERE

8:00 PM ON WNYW 5 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

The season premiere kicks off with an exciting performance by new panelist Rita Ora; special celebrity performances and a jaw-dropping reveal no one sees coming.

I am hoping to watch this after Survivor but looking forward to the premiere and see how Rita Ora does on the American version of this show.

Although I'm definitely gonna miss Nicole and it won't be the same without her. 😢 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I am hoping to watch this after Survivor but looking forward to the premiere and see how Rita Ora does on the American version of this show.

Although I'm definitely gonna miss Nicole and it won't be the same without her. 😢 

Nicole is a lot of fun, hoping Rita will be too

• Like 1

happy this is back .

• Like 1

Gold Fish sounds good.

• Like 1

running out of ideas? now we get Starfish.

• Haha 1

Starfish does not sound good.

• Haha 1

Just now, jdanton2 said:

running out of ideas? now we get Starfish.

I guess so lol

they are so tiny, wonder who that is