The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

Goldfish sounds really good . singing a song that predated the movies by several years.

• Like 1

Koala a wildcard.

Koala  singing one of my all time favorite songs though is not the best singer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

first elimination reveal

Reveal hidden contents

Lovebird  reveal it's

singing was not bad but probably the only song that was not well known.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

singing was not bad but probably the only song that was not well known.

and not bad considering they aren't really a singer

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

2nd elimination reveal

Reveal hidden contents

Koala 

probably the two weakest singers went tonight but neither were bad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

probably the two weakest singers went tonight but neither were bad.

I agree

next week Queen night should be fun

I quite liked Transformers night.  Though now I am listening to Linkin Park, and it's their fault.  It was a fun theme.

It's hard when someone only gets one night to perform.  I loved that lion costume last week so badly.  And the different groups makes it hard to get attached, because they disappear for so long.  Goldfish is very good. 

When the eliminated singer was singing at the end, Rita lay on the desk and we almost saw a lot more of her, lol.

Some thoughts on the show:

I still don't really have an idea of who Starfish is but I do love all of the female comedian guesses they came up with. I highly doubt that it's Maya Rudolph as I don't hear it in her voice there. 

I still don't have a clue who Ugly Sweater and are. Also had no idea who Lovebird could be. lol the judges guesses are all over the place. :haha: 

I am intrigued by Koala. 😮 He was a lot better than I was expecting. No idea who to guess for him. 

Aww Lovebird was the first one eliminated, which I was not too surprised about. I do think I agree with this elimination as I think I enjoyed his performance the least. OMGG  whoaa, Jenny nailed it and got it right with Colton Underwood. 😮 OMG wow... I am actually so shocked and shook about this. I NEVER would have guessed or ever imagined Colton Underwood to be on this show. :dead: I think he is the first Bachelor/ette alum to do this show? But he had fun and it was nice seeing him have fun with being a contestant on here, so that's good. 

Hmmm another elimination without a Smackdown Showdown? Hmm. The second elimination was harder to call. I didn't know who to guess would go but aww that it was Koala.  :( There are lots of football player guesses and yeah I have no clue who to guess. Oooh wow, it was Demarcus Ware, which none of the judges were able to guess. 😮 Wow he surprised me with his voice/performance. I haven't seen or heard from him since his time on DWTS Season 27, but it's nice to see him on here showcasing a different talent. His final speech after his reveal was powerful. lol at Koala getting to sing again but not Lovebird.

I'm still guessing Kristin Chenoweth for Goldfish but I do feel less confident that it's her after this performance. I didn't hear as much of her voice (in my mind) this time around. 

On 3/20/2024 at 10:52 PM, *Wallace said:

Clock = LOL these costume ideas are getting crazier and crazier. :lmao: 

Spaghetti & Meat Balls = Lmaoo omg these costumes are just getting crazier and crazier. :dead: 

:lmao: :lmao: 

On 3/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, *Wallace said:

I am not surprised about Sir Lion being eliminated and I do agree with it. But oh snapp, all of the judges were wrong and it ended up being Billy Bush. 😮 Lmao I was so shook by this as I watch Billy Bush host Extra every day and I was not expecting that to be him. :dead: 

:lmao: 

Well, I finally caught up on the show but didn't see anything about a Lovebird unmasking so clearly my episode recording was messed up. :dead: :blink: lol now I've been spoiled, but I need to go back and see that. ❤️ 

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Hide contents

I'm still guessing Kristin Chenoweth for Goldfish but I do feel less confident that it's her after this performance. I didn't hear as much of her voice (in my mind) this time around. 

:shiftywave: 

finalists starting out with one of my favorite Queen songs.

• Like 1