The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

what the heck is this theme? I don't know any transformers music :rofl:

Transformers Night
SEASON 11, EPISODE 6 • NEW

8:00 PM ON WNYW 5 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Transformers, with special guests Optimus Prime and Bumblebee; each celebrity singer performs a song featured in a "Transformers" movie; two celebrities are unmasked.

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

what the heck is this theme? I don't know any transformers music :rofl:

Transformers Night

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Transformers, with special guests Optimus Prime and Bumblebee; each celebrity singer performs a song featured in a "Transformers" movie; two celebrities are unmasked.

any song performed in one of the movies . i  saw some of them but don't remember what songs were in them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

any song performed in one of the movies . i  saw some of them but don't remember what songs were in them.

was gonna look up the music but i'll just wait and be surprised 

Whoa, Robin guessing Shania Twain for Poodle Moth, kinda has me shook. 😮 

I am not surprised that Lizard was the first contestant eliminated tonight. It was kind of the easiest elimination to predict. He's been in two showdown smackdown battles while the other two were always safe, so the odds were always never in his favor. :( I agreed with Robin's and Rita's guesses of Sisqo, as I always thought he was Sisqo since the first episode of the Group C shows. I noticed it was Sisqo when he was doing all of his runs in that first smackdown battle performance. LOL his performance of "Thong Song" after his unmasking was so fun! :bobo: That song will always be a classic. 

Ooooh a showdown smackdown between Clock vs. Poodle Moth was always going to be a good one. 😮 Wow I thought it would be a complete toss up of who stayed and left between these two. But wow, Clock made it through. 😮 Congrats to her! Okay soo I am not surprised that Poodle Moth got saved by the judges... but I was kinda hoping she wouldn't because I REALLLY wanted to know who she was because I still don't really have an idea who she is. :ph34rwave: Robin's guess of Shania is interesting but I still don't really get or feel quite a Shania Twain in her voice? :unsure: I'm not sold on that guess yet. But I will be listening closely to her next time to see if I can hear that voice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Whoa, Robin guessing Shania Twain for Poodle Moth, kinda has me shook. 😮 

I am not surprised that Lizard was the first contestant eliminated tonight. It was kind of the easiest elimination to predict. He's been in two showdown smackdown battles while the other two were always safe, so the odds were always never in his favor. :( I agreed with Robin's and Rita's guesses of Sisqo, as I always thought he was Sisqo since the first episode of the Group C shows. I noticed it was Sisqo when he was doing all of his runs in that first smackdown battle performance. LOL his performance of "Thong Song" after his unmasking was so fun! :bobo: That song will always be a classic. 

Ooooh a showdown smackdown between Clock vs. Poodle Moth was always going to be a good one. 😮 Wow I thought it would be a complete toss up of who stayed and left between these two. But wow, Clock made it through. 😮 Congrats to her! Okay soo I am not surprised that Poodle Moth got saved by the judges... but I was kinda hoping she wouldn't because I REALLLY wanted to know who she was because I still don't really have an idea who she is. :ph34rwave: Robin's guess of Shania is interesting but I still don't really get or feel quite a Shania Twain in her voice? :unsure: I'm not sold on that guess yet. But I will be listening closely to her next time to see if I can hear that voice. 

I don't think it was Shania either but I haven't heard her for a while

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i'm gonna keep my guesses of Clock - Thelma Houston and Poodle Moth - Chrissy Metz

you could be right on Clock . one of the clues is she won an award against Aretha Franklin and Natalie Cole in the 70's.

2 hours ago, rockerannah said:

Am I the only one who hates this format? Why did they do A, B, C, C, C..... I don't get it.

does not make sense to me either . this week we are going back to A.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rockerannah said:

Am I the only one who hates this format? Why did they do A, B, C, C, C..... I don't get it.

Yeah I don't like it either. It's such a mess. :dead: 

They should either go: A/A/A/B/B/B/C/C/C or A/B/C/A/B/C/A/B/C. I'd prefer the latter way so we could see a mixture of all of the performances. But either of those sequences make more sense than what's happening this season.

I already forgot most of who is in Group A and B by now. :dead: 

• Like 3

almost time, stream

Transformers Night

Starfish was good and i do know that song which was featured in one of the movies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

Starfish was good and i do know that song which was featured in one of the movies.

can't believe i missed it, right when the show started the internet went off, had to restart modem then window updates delayed me lol

Just now, istersay said:

Now none of my streams are working, ugh

hope you can see it later . anyway Ugly Sweater was good singing a song that pre dated the Transformer movies . and it was not Lionel Ritchie like Jenny said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

hope you can see it later . anyway Ugly Sweater was good singing a song that pre dated the Transformer movies . and it was not Lionel Ritchie like Jenny said.

thanks, I'll stay in here to watch your posts lol

Loverbird was good as well . he was singing a song i am not sure i know which was in one of the movies.

• Like 1