The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I have the weird feeling that the Battles this season will be good overall… but there will be lots of questionable steals and winner decisions.

Β 

I mean I'd take that over battles that are bad outright.

• Like 6

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m not going to attempt a power ranking, but if I did, I would definitely put Huntley at #1 at the moment. We’ll see how things progress from here.Β 

he seems to have a good chance at this point, how is FB feeling about him?

Rewatched the Cry Me a River battle and now it might be my favorite from tonight. Loved the energy, the overall performance was engaging, and it reinforced my initial impression that Ephraim should have won. The "I`m not like them, baby" part sounded so cool in his voice. Would have liked to see what he could have done going forward.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I have the weird feeling that the Battles this season will be good overall… but there will be lots of questionable steals and winner decisions.

While I disagree personally with all the results tonight, I get why Jordan and Lennon were picked. Deejay winning over Ephraim was the head scratcher for me personally, I`m sure some others (including John) preferred him.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Rewatched the Cry Me a River battle and now it might be my favorite from tonight. Loved the energy, the overall performance was engaging, and it reinforced my initial impression that Ephraim should have won. The "I`m not like them, baby" part sounded so cool in his voice. Would have liked to see what he could have done going forward.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think Ephraim showed a lot more dynamic in his parts, while Deejay only really shined in the higher and falsetto parts.

the winner of John's battle is irrelevant (in terms of competition). Also I loved the energy, it was a great great performance.

Β 

I preferred the losers of Reba and Niall's battles (Lennon's tone is strange, I couldn't concentrate on him tonight).

Β 

based on the order of the chairs, Team Gwen should open the episode on Monday.

• Like 1

Unrelated question - did anyone else have "Cry Me A River" trending on Twitter earlier today and think they leaked a second battle for a split second lol. Talk about poor timing with song choice given the whole new Britney discourse.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Unrelated question - did anyone else have "Cry Me A River" trending on Twitter earlier today and think they leaked a second battle for a split second lol. Talk about poor timing with song choice given the whole new Britney discourse.

Dude, imagine if Willie (Britney`s former backup dancer) was the one that was given that song lol.Β 

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

when I heard that was the song I thought the same thing, like what kind of timing is this

tanner is finale material i fear. need to see more from him to be 100% sure. but he’s def gwen’s best shot at having a finalist this season. his tone is gorgeous. i judged her for having yet another male teen on her top 3 this year but this time, her β€œadopted kid” of the season is actually good.Β 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

is this how I'm finding about this news... holy shit.

• Sad 1

If you look at the Voice`s IG post of the Cry Me a River battle, Ephraim is pretty much declared as the winner by almost all the comments. However...there`s this hashtag #bringephraimback all around that post, and it`s just so many people, including repeated comments that are demanding the show to bring him back, and he`s reposting some of those... I don`t know, it seems way too orchestrated to me lol.Β 

• Like 1