The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I hope that doesn’t mean a montage for one of the one chairs.

They aired 6 chair turns last Tuesday. I see no reason they can’t air 10 in two hours without montaging someone. I’m sure we’ll have montages this season, though.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They aired 6 chair turns last Tuesday. I see no reason they can’t air 10 in two hours without montaging someone. I’m sure we’ll have montages this season, though.Β 

I assumed Tuesday was 1 hour like last year. I’m sorry I got that adamant about Alison lol. I see she could just as easily not be Team Reba, although that is my guess. If she’s Team John, I guess her battle partner is Kaylee or Taylor, but it could easily be Deejay or Stee. If she’s team Gwen, it’s Jason. Yeah unfortunately I agree with you. Probably at least 1 contestant will get Alyssa Lazar’d.

Edited by Jaffy

MONDAY (NOT THIS ORDER)

1. Chechi Sarai (Team Gwen)

2. RUDI (Team Gwen)

3. BIAS (Team Gwen)

4. Claudia B. (Team John)

5. Stee (Team John)

6. Noah Spencer (Team Niall)

7. Reid Zingale (Team Niall)

8. Tom Nitti (Team Reba)

9. Alison Albrecht (Team ?)

10. Gillian Smith (No Chair Turn)

Β 

TUESDAY (NOT THIS ORDER)

1. Jason Arcilla (Team Gwen)

2. Jacquie Roar (Team Gwen)

3. Kaylee Shimizu (Team John)

4. Lindsay Garcia/LVNDR (Team Niall)

5. Laura Williams (Team Niall)

Β 

EITHER

1. Ms. Monet (Team Reba)

Β 

I think Monday’s whole lineup is fully confirmed.

Edited by Jaffy

Just now, Jaffy said:

Fair enough.

I was probably too quick with the trigger on that one. There are a few others with vague posts, who could be on this week. They are probably afraid of TPTB, so they won’t give too strong of a hint.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I was probably too quick with the trigger on that one. There are a few others with vague posts, who could be on this week. They are probably afraid of TPTB, so they won’t give too strong of a hint.Β 

Again. Fair enough.

Edited by Jaffy

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Why be afraid?Β  It used to be okay to say when their Blinds were airing.Β  Has that suddenly changed?

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Why be afraid?Β  It used to be okay to say when their Blinds were airing.Β  Has that suddenly changed?

For the last two seasons, they’ve been way more careful with what they say, and mostly use the same messaging. Some give subtle hints, others not at all.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ms. Monet’s post might not mean anything, but we’ll see. She posts a lot of stuff totally unrelated to The Voice.Β 

Β 

That's just it. She didn't post anything Voice related on her main feed since Reveal Day, then she suddenly posted today to tune in very pointedly. Sounds pretty open and shut to me.

Β 

I think we might have to expect a montage of successful auditioners tonight. Hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

That's just it. She didn't post anything Voice related on her main feed since Reveal Day, then she suddenly posted today to tune in very pointedly. Sounds pretty open and shut to me.

Β 

I think we might have to expect a montage of successful auditioners tonight. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope not. I hate montages.

Then again, I noticed last week that there are a bunch of auditions that just started right at the performance with no pre-blind packages. Maybe that's how they will fit 10 successful auditions in one episode.

Edited by Teraginn

Just now, Teraginn said:

Then again, I noticed last week that there are a bunch of auditions that just started right at the performance with no pre-blind packages. Maybe that's how they will fit 10+ successful auditions in one episode.

It seems like the intro packages that were shown were shorter too. More face time for Reba?Β 
Β 

Another contestant who posts a lot of non-Voice related stuff….Mac Royals. He posted about kitchen remodeling last night, while the others were posting about the show.Β :haha:

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got quite a few people who made playoffs saying theyΒ΄ll be on tonight. Pretty ironic if they montage one of them if they went free last week, where most of the auditioners didnΒ΄t make POs.Β 

Β 

Then again, Eric Who...

Poor guy. He had his blind & knockout montaged & made the live playoffs. I think their was speculation he was a 4 chair turn early on.

Edited by Jaffy

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got quite a few people who made playoffs saying theyΒ΄ll be on tonight. Pretty ironic if they montage one of them if they went free last week, where most of the auditioners didnΒ΄t make POs.Β 

Β 

Then again, Eric Who...

Β 

I feel like TPTB were caught in a dilemma when they realized POs overlapped with Premiere Week. How can they edit the show in a way that won't create unnecessary hype for people they don't even know would make past POs? Best course of action they could come up with was to show as few PO people as they can on the first week. And now we got a real lopsided second week. Honestly, I like this ramping up, it's a nice change of pace.

• Like 1

I think we should accept the fact that the montages are inevitable at this point. There was no need (literally, no need) to montage Alyssa's audition last season but we know what happened.Β 

Β 

Even if they can show ten people in one episode, they are not gonna do it just because.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think we should accept the fact that the montages are inevitable at this point. There was no need (literally, no need) to montage Alyssa's audition last season but we know what happened.Β 

Β 

Even if they can show ten people in one episode, they are not gonna do it just because.

Yeah. All they needed to do was not show Domenicka Coka or Michael Landingham.