2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-carlton-bank

NOMINATIONS:

Kimmy Couture - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Icesis Couture - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)

Joi Schweitzer - The Mole (American Season 6)

Daya Betty - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Cheddar Gorgeous - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Baby - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Jujubee - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Janey Jacké - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Pangina Heals - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Madelyn "Maddy" Smedley - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Fay Greaves - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Alex Gray - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Posted

Baby

Drag Race Uk Season4 Baby GIF - Drag Race Uk Season4 Baby Rpdr Uk -  Discover & Share GIFs

How do I get multiple saves to pick up Kimmy, Jujubee, Joi, Maddy, Alex and Cheddar. 

So I don't want to cut any of these nominations.  It just happens to be that cutting Baby is the easiest to cut of everyone left.   Baby had a good run on her season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK.  She came out of the gate strong.  She had a big personality and did well week 1.  In week 2 there was a girl group challenge.  Its unfortunate that Babys group was bad because Baby should have had a solo win that round, as she had the single best verse and performance.  Her group pulled her down and a more consistent group wound up with having 6 people win. In Week 3 Baby received a joint win alongside Dakota for their design collection.  This was very much deserved.  In week 4 she unfortunately landed in the bottom, but decimated Sminty Drop in the lipsync.  She was in the bottom again week 5 alongside her week 3 partner Dakota Schiffer.  The pair lipsync'd to No Way from the Musical Six.  It was the best lipsync of the season and both did a fantastic job.  It should have been a double save.  Unfortunately for her own mental health Baby decided to withdraw from the competition before RuPaul could deliver a verdict. 

Save: Icesis Couture

ALEX GRAY

THE TRAITORS UK

66e2fab111c0-the-traitors-alex-t.jpg?tx=c_fill,w_1200

In a perfect world, I would have been able to reset the nominations as I want to save all of the nominees.  But that being said, it left me no choice but to cut Alex Gray who competed on The Traitors UK.  She is most notable for competing alongside her boyfriend, Tom. Their relationship was kept secret for a significant portion of the series - for a total of 3 or 4 episodes - where they had they own group of alliances to cover their bases.  But when Alex was put on trial by the traitors, Tom decided to reveal their relationship in hope to convince everyone that they're both faithfull. At the vote, she narrowly escaped banishment by just one vote, primarily thanks to Tom's vote although she definitely came close to banishment because of Tom's antics in the episode.  After Tom was banished in the following episode, Alex found herself in survival mode. She was offered a chance to join the traitors, but she declined, believing it was better for her long-term game. But that proved to not be the case for her when she was murdered in the next episode by the traitors.  Would she have lasted longer had she been the traitors? I think that's debatable as I feel her being a traitor would have been a move for the traitors rather than a good move for her own game.  That being said,  I did enjoyed Alex on the series, but she wasn't among my top favorites among the nominees, which is why I decided to cut her.

SAVING: PANGINA HEALS

Edited by *Chris

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Ooh I only said that because I put a few others lower in my ranking. But I guess you may have put me low? :haha: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Maddy and Joi?????? The lack of taste…

Ah sorry, I don't know them. 🙈

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

yikes Wally

I'm sorry you don't like the noms but you have always targeted my favorite shows (which includes a lot of my favorites) - so your noms always makes me yikes each time. >.<

• Confused 1

376673-1668257957.png
Joi Schweitzer

Joi Schweitzer was cast on Netflix’s reboot of The Mole 2022 where she eventually became the runner-up. I wasn’t a Joi stan immediately as I found others far more interesting but what made me eventually really like Joi was the fact that she didn’t care. The scene where she was able to steal the money was one of the best scenes that season and I appreciate her because of it. I did enjoy Avori’s bratty behaviour more but Joi was a perfectly fine finalist considering I was rooting for Kesi, but she was terrible at the game. 🤣 Joi received a lot of support whilst the season was airing and I’d say was the fan favourite so it’s sad she has to go here but these nominations are not it.

Saving Daya.

Edited by Zoey
  • Confused 1

Jujubee

Drag Race GIF by BBC Three

Lol ❤️ Jujubee was my first Drag Race favorite so this cut is a little bittersweet. Her UK vs the World run was cursed though. I think a lot of the designers of her looks suddenly bailed last minute or something so she basically showed up to the season with nothing but her delightful personality. Which did get her all the way to top 4. I enjoyed the back to back cuts of Jimbo and Pangina all the while Jujubee just sat in the back ^_^ My favorite part of Jujubee’s run was how, five episodes into a six-episode season, the judges suddenly changed their tune and were like “Jujubee has ARRIVED!”. Jujubee left the next episode.

Drag Race legend through and through. Juju could do Survivor, but Boston Rob couldn’t do Drag Race. I enjoyed her on the show, the way they forced her through a fourth Snatch Game and she just decided to play a drag queen playing Cher should have got her the win alone. But at this point in time, it’s fair.

Save Maddy Smedley

• Like 1

FAY GREAVES

N2NUKDkS_400x400.jpg

Fay Greaves is a contestant from the first season of The Traitors UK. The Traitors became like one of my favourite reality competition last year. It was just fantastic and it is greatly because of the amazing cast. Fay was a sweet lady and spoke her mind when she needed too but she was also not that memorable? Or well, she didn't stand out as much as the other personalities of the cast. She placed 9th overall, this was because she was murdered by the Traitors, I have to say that almost all of the traitors murder choices were so good because they were never obvious or indicative as to who the traitors are. I think Fay may have lasted a little longer in this competition than I probably would've liked but oh well, good job on her. But, I had to eliminate her now especially since Wallace decided to target the drag queens.

Save: Drag Daughter of Icesis Couture, Miss Kimmy Couture.