2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

This round truly sucked seeing Charli & Mark and Gabby & Val both eliminated :(.

But anyways, on a sidenote, I think DWTS31 is the first DWTS season EVER that I actually actively watched every episode and every performance, mainly due to me loving the cast as a whole and especially having Charli & Gabby on this season ❤️ oh, and the return of King Mark Ballas, duh! :wub:

Edited by jarmon

omg I'm crying at Lily's write-up. :dead: Omgg so much stuff being brought up of my last set of noms. 🙈 I'm loving reading all of this drama.

Ooh and yeah, loved Gabby & Val. ❤️ Gabby is someone that's grown on me with more and more of her reality shows. I liked her on The Bachelor (but was more into/invested in other Bachelorettes), then I warmed up to really liking/loving her on The Bachelor and then loved her on DWTS. She was my 3rd favorite that season. :wub: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jarmon said:

This round truly sucked seeing Charli & Mark and Gabby & Val both eliminated :(.

But anyways, on a sidenote, I think DWTS31 is the first DWTS season EVER that I actually actively watched every episode and every performance, mainly due to me loving the cast as a whole and especially having Charli & Gabby on this season ❤️ oh, and the return of King Mark Ballas, duh! :wub:

Ugh really did not expect or thought both of them would have left this round. :( :broken:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay but honestly…that writeup was me cutting Lindsey Stirling in the last DWTS rankdown but using my entire writeup to explain why I had to :dead: 

I almost cited this! The blueprint! I still remember the receipts :wub:

mark-ballas-charli-damelio-dancing-with-
Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas

Charli & Mark are the winners of the thirty-first season of Dancing with the Stars. I enjoyed Charli and Mark throughout the season but I found their journey to be pretty damn boring from start to finish but that doesn’t take away how good she was. I just prefer my favourites to have some sort of journey and Charli seemed to just consistently do well. There wasn’t much growth throughout the season from the partnership and I think that’s what ultimately stopped her from being one of my main favourites which is shocking considering how much I enjoy Mark on this show. My main favourites were Shangela & Gleb, Gabby & Val and Vinny & Koko, so it’s no real surprise that Charli & Mark faded in to the background for me. It just seemed like “Oh, another high score and good dance. Cool.” and it’s difficult to get excited. That’s why when I think of their journey I don’t really have a standout routine because everything merges in to one. I don’t think I can pick out one routine from the other when I can for most other couples whether it be good or bad. Alexis should’ve been eliminated instead of them but I’m still not mad that they leave here.

Gabby Windey (The Bachelor 26)

Bachelorette Gabby Windey's Family Guide: Meet Her Loved Ones

Gabby was a major part of reality TV in 2022 so it's not a surprise to see her iterations last a long time in this game. She was in the Top 3 for Bachelor 26 starring Clayton Echard, who was from the Top 8 of Bachelorette 19 starring Michelle Young, who was Top 2 of Bachelor 25 starring Matt James, who was almost part of Bachelorette 16 but never cast apparently. Gabby is now dating a woman named Robby Hoffman, making dreams come true for all the wlw fans around the world.

Was it necessary to bring out the nuclear bomb named Taylor Hale for my battle to ensure Gabby's elimination?? Probably not lol. I had big plans for a revenge battle in anticipation of an Alexis elimination but then Alexis somehow won :wub: so I was back to some of the more uncontroversial options. Like others, I considered a Gabby vs. Gabby situation because she had two entries left in the game. But I looked deep within and thought... well, I think the only time I ever nominated someone from a show I've seen was Baga Chips, and there was no need to do it again. I believe this cut also ends all contestants from dating shows in our game, so that's another bonus I couldn't pass up. This round wasn't the greatest for me overall but there were some unexpected wins and I ended up getting that revenge cut I had originally planned from another battle even without trying 👀 iykyk. In conclusion, this battle was absolutely reasonable at the time, except that it inspired the much more devastating Gabby v. Taylor situation. But you can't blame me for that, I'm innocent.

SHANGELA & GLEB 

DANCING WITH THE STARS - SEASON 31

47f0016c0a2d44876c1946f4e845612075115021.gif

When it comes to Shangela's placement in this rankdown, I believe Alex's earlier comment sums it up perfectly: "Honestly, I think there's a very good chance Shangela would've won this game prior to the allegations." Throughout the rankdown, no one seemed willing to target Shangela, and I feared the possibility of her sneaking into the Top 20, especially if she became the last drag queen standing. Knowing that Gabby & Val would likely be leaving, I aimed for them to be in the Top 2 alongside my other season favorites, Daniel & Britt #sorrynotsorry.  For the reasons mentioned, that's why the battle format was the ideal time to put her up for elimination against another couple I would have been fine with seeing eliminated from the rankdown.

Now, onto Shangela and Gleb: Their journey on Dancing With The Stars was undoubtedly a season highlight. At the time, they were among my top favorites, although post-show actions have made it challenging to view Shangela's journey in a positive light, just as it has affected her Drag Race journey. That being said, Shangela delivered many iconic dances on Dancing With The Stars, with her freestyle standing out. What I truly enjoyed about Shangela on the show was her ability to push Gleb when it came to choreography, resulting in some of Gleb's best routines.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:04 AM, FrogLenzen said:

I'm just checking in to emphasize that Sasha dressed up as a giant chicken leg and Derek Hough saying "all I can smell right now is chicken, I'm so hungry" is exactly the kind of high camp ridiculousness that I want to sit down and watch after working all day

there was a time when this dance was my Top 1 moment of the year. Oh well. Shout-out to Natasha at least

Cycle 14 - The Final Cuts

How-to-Teach-How-to-Cut-in-Kindergarten.png

After thirteen long cycles we've made it to the final round of cutting. We have 12 more reality stars to get rid of before we can reach our top 20. To get us to that 20 we'll be bringing back an earlier twist from this game, your friends & foes. There will be three stages to final cuts.

Stage 1 - Foe: Earlier in this game you were given the opportunity to screw over your foe. Now, you will have to find common ground with them. With your foe, you will be giving immunity to one reality star. Together, you're guaranteeing their spot in our top 20. They will not be able to be cut by any other rankers.

Stage 2 - Friend: You will be reuniting with your friend from earlier in the game in order to smash the hopes and dreams of one reality star. As a pair, you will be cutting any reality star you'd like, besides the four with immunity. Only one of you will have to do this writeup.

Step 3 - Individual: You'll be back on your own for this final part of final cuts. You will make one unilateral cut of any reality star you'd like besides the four with immunity. You know the drill!

For the first two stages there won't be a time limit since you have to work with your partner, but let's not take forever. Once the first two stages are done though, there will be a 24 hour deadline to make your unilateral cut or you will be losing your shot to make a final cut and another ranker can make one for you.

Just a reminder of our friends and foes.

Foes: @jarmon & @Zoey; @Steven_ & @Solaris; @FrogLenzen & @*Wallace; @*Chris & @*Lily

Friends: Derek & Chris; Steven & Wally; Sola & Zoey; Lily & Akshar

So immunities are up first. Reach out to your foe and get talking and decide which reality star you'd like to make immune.

Raquel & Cayla (The Amazing Race 33)

Derek & Claire (The Amazing Race 34)

Emily & Molly (The Amazing Race 34)

Glenda & Lumumba (The Amazing Race 34)

Chapel Hart (America's Got Talent (Season 17))

Fritz Hager (American Idol (Season 20))

Bethlehem "Betty" Yirsaw (Big Brother Canada 10)

Taylor Hale (Big Brother 24 US)

Icesis Couture (Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1))

Shanna Moakler (Celebrity Big Brother 3 (US))

Justine Ndiba (The Challenge: USA (Season 1))

Yu Ling Wu (The Circle (American Season 4))

Loreal Chanel Palmer ("L.C.") (Claim to Fame (US Season 1))

Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart (Dancing with the Stars (American Season 31))

Erica-Cody & Denys Samson (Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5))

En Vogue "Queen Cobras" (The Masked Singer (American Season 7))

Amber Riley "Harp" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Nikki Glaser "Snowstorm" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Kat Graham "Robo Girl" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Natalie Imbruglia "Panda" (The Masked Singer (British Series 3))

Avori Henderson (The Mole (American Season 6))

Jinkx Monsoon (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7))

Pangina Heals (RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World)

Alexis Warr (So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17))

Keaton Kermode (So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17))

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Przystał (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Maryanne Oketch (Survivor 42)

Drea Wheeler (Survivor 42)

Tori Meehan (Survivor 42)

Cassidy Clark (Survivor 43)

Jeanine Zheng (Survivor 43)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Cycle 14 Posted