2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Zoey and I were putting in the work to keep Indiyah round this long :dead: Fair placement for her IMO. Forever the it girl! :wub:

indiyah-love-island.gif

And rightful winner for Love Island in Ekin-Su. The legend herself. I’m guessing US Traitors won’t be airing til early next year and now I’m mad we won’t get to drag that entire cast to endgame until the 2024 rankdown

• Like 1

Mayaas were a really strong and fantastic group! :wub: 

I was a toss up and up in the air with either them or Chapel Hart winning for AGT. Really love both of those acts. ❤️ But yeah Mayaas always delivered strong mesmerizing performances and were deserving winners. :wub: They also danced background in Beyoncé's Dubai concert earlier this year! :wub: Soo that's a huge moment and they won at life for that!

LOL Lily's comments on the AGT live Vegas show.  :dead: But yeah, I'd rather watch an act like Mayyas at an AGT show (if I were to go to one) over others.

Alanna "Nina" Twine

Nina Twine (@Nina_UnTwined) / X

Nina is a two time Australian Survivor player.  Her place in this rankdown marks her first appearance on the show last year when she participated alongside her mother.  Her mother is of course Survivor legend Sandra Diaz-Twine.  Nina did well on the season, making it almost halfway through the season.  Of the 4 tribal's she attended, she was always in the majority.  This included the tribal council where she voted out her mother (as her entire tribe was). Alanna had the chops to go all the way to the end.  She was universally liked and in the majority alliances, appreciated by all the power players.  Unfortunately an injury forced her to be evacuated from the game.  This gave her an opportunity to return in the most recent season that aired this summer. She did a great job getting to the Top 2 of this rankdown for Australian Survivor, however it's time for Chrissy to reign.  

Save: Chrissy

Ava Maybee (American Idol 20)
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Przystał (Strictly Come Dancing 20)
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez (Strictly Come Dancing 20)
Monét X Change (RPDR : All Stars 7)
Summer Sayles (Big Brother 10)
The Vivienne (RPDR : All Stars 7)

161064_3883-scaled-e1649279776206.jpg
Ava Maybee

Ava Maybee placed in the top twelve of American Idol twenty. Ava had a pretty solid run throughout her time on the show and I would’ve probably taken her further based on that. Ava was able to show versatility with the songs she picked whilst always delivering on the vocals. I’m not sure why America didn’t enjoy her more because she was always amongst the best for me. Her performances of “Anyone”, “Cuz I Love You” and “Sign of the Times” are amongst some of my favourites from the season and I would’ve loved to see a lot more of her compared to contestants like HunterGirl and Leah. This is an amazing placement for Ava considering she was out so early so that’s a positive. 

Saving Helen & Gorka.

Summer Sayles (Big Brother Canada 10)

Summer Sayles Bio – Big Brother Canada Season 10 Houseguests – BBCAN

Summer was one of 16 houseguests this season. She ended up in 7th place. Her track record is pretty dull, with no POVs, no HOH, no Safeties, no Secret POV, no Luxury, no nothing. Apparently her best work was done behind the scenes in the early season trying to get rid of some of the early-outs. But then people caught wind of her influence and left her out of the major gameplay after that. She was eliminated in a Triple Eviction along with Gino and Moose and no one voted to save her. The rules of the Triple Eviction are a little confusing to me with saves and immunities but either way she was out. In the end she was part of the jury and voted for Kevin to win, which he did.

Save Monet

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t really followed Canada in a while but isn’t Summer the one who applied for BB because someone she hated loved the show and she wanted to make them jealous :dead: :wub:

Summer was a big fan so it seemed she said that more of a casting hook, but yes it was her coworker lol

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t really followed Canada in a while but isn’t Summer the one who applied for BB because someone she hated loved the show and she wanted to make them jealous :dead: :wub:

lmao I forgot about this but yess. That was hilarious. :dead: 

Summer was really fun and hilarious. Yeah her comp skills were not the best at all. But she did have a lot of influential game input/strategy and did well on that front and she was fun to watch. Sadly when she got blindsided by Josh on that triple eviction. I think I remember her throwing in the towel and it wasn't the best look from her. :( Still enjoyed her overall and happy she got this far.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Gino in the top three for BBCAN10 is certainly a...choice.

As is Josh :ph34rwave:

On second thought, I don't really care. Looking at whose been eliminated, the cast is really weak outside of Betty so whocurr who joins her in the top three.

• Like 2

THE VIVIENNE

the-vivienne-vivienne.gif

The Vivienne is a Welsh drag queen who won the first season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK before returning for the seventh season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. This was also a season with an entire cast of previous winners. The Wiki tells me she placed 5th - 8th place, so I'm guessing she was sent home on a week when multiple people were eliminated. The Vivienne won three Maxi challenges this season. These challenges were an improv of a fairytale court show, writing and performing a Y2K girl group song, and acting in something called Santa's School for Girls. The Vivenne also has her own Wikipedia page, and it seems like she has a successful career. She has released many songs, as well as appeared on multiple TV shows as a guest.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Akshar's Noms Next

NOMINEES:

Jay (American Idol)

Gisele Lullaby (CDR3)

Silky Nutmeg Ganache (CDR: CvtW)

Dominique Sharpton (Claim to Fame)

Wayne Brady & Witney Carson (DWTS31)

Jordin Sparks & Brandon Armstrong (DWTS31)

Zeta Morrison (Love Island)

Sydney Paight (Love Island)

Isaiah Campbell (Love Island)

Courtney Boerner (Love Island)

Kesi Neblett (The Mole)

Keaton Kermode (SYTYCD17)

Ralyn Johnson (SYTCYD17)

Drea Wheeler (Survivor 42)