2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

WILF

I’ve been responsible of cutting Wilf twice, and I’d say that this spot is certainly more fair than his previous spot - I am also cutting him as I want Amanda to outlast him. This writeup will be fairly easy as I have done it in the past, but this time around I have seen the show although I am not finished the series. So let’s talk about Wilfred Webster, also known as Wilf This Enfield resident is a senior fundraiser outside of the the castle, and he joined the series to use some of his skills learned with his occupation to use them for manipulation rather than persuasion which he does on a regular basis. He was also motivated by his fiancee and his children - which he constantly mentions during his time in the series - and as a game fanatic he couldn't wait to put his strategies to use throughout the series.  Coming into the castle, he stated that he had a strategy to be both the traitor or faithful, and he was able to put his traitor gameplay to good use.  As Traitor, he was able to last a grand total of 12 episodes which is a record across the franchise ; He did so by essentially always throwing his fellow traitors under the bus to ensure that he’s not discovered as a traitor ; He did it to the main two traitors but I won’t be surprised if he ends up doing the same to Kieran as he essentially chose him as a shield to protect his identity as he figured people will start being onto the remaining a male player after Amanda and Alyssa were revealed as traitors.

SAVING :

Pangina Heals 

Samantha "Sam" Gash - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Australian Survivor: Samantha Gash speaks out on her strategic sacrifice |  New Idea Magazine

Sam is one of the few contestants from this season to actually have her own Wikipedia page, so she's obviously winning at life more than the others. She's an endurance athlete who runs marathons and something called "desert ultramarathon" wow that sounds pretty terrible but makes her a great candidate for Survivor, which she did in Season 4 and then married fellow contestant from that season Mark Wales. They didn't do super great and were out 5th and 6th out of 24. But they came back for the Blood Water season and improved immensely. Mark ended up winning the season and Sam lasted 40 days and was the 13th out. She was part of the jury and presumably helped her hubby win it all with the final vote.

Save Daya Betty

Abdul Rehman Sharif

Abdul Rehman Sharif Speaker Agent | Hire Celebrity Chef

Abdul was on the 12th season of The Great British Bake-Off.  Abdul was one of the runner-ups alongside Sandro who was cut a little bit ago in the rankdown. Abdul is an electronics engineer and from London.  He made it through each round without ever being the judges least favourite.  He wasn't the favourite of the week until right before the finale.  Making it 10 episodes is a feat in itself, but he did not do enough to win the show, losing to Syabira. I am not sure about the format of the show.  I also don't really have anything else to say. Good-bye to this man.

Save: Kesi

ANDREA ADDISON

comp-1671652753_1671654403.png?w=1200&h=

Oh, sweet sweet Andrea. Andrea was on The Traitors UK Season 1. She was such a sweet and fun person to have around. It was refreshing seeing an older woman on a reality show and provide some entertainment and not be an early boot. She made it all the way to 7th place. She was also the last faithful that was murdered by the Traitors. And honestly, mad props to Wilf & Kieran (I think Kieran became a traitor for this kill right?), anyways, it was a good person to murder because NO ONE was gonna vote Andrea out, like everyone knew they could trust her. I really do wish though that the producers did make her a traitor, just to spice things up a little more, cause who would have expected the sweet old lady to be a traitor?!?! LIKE COME ON NOW! BUT, I guess they did go with that story line when they made Amanda a traitor, she was fantastic to watch. But anyways, as much as I did enjoy Andrea, I can't keep her around in this Rankdown when there are more entertaining people around. Sorry, Andrea fans.

Save: Janey Jacke.

Le Fil

Drag Race Runway GIF by BBC Three

This is a sad cut to make but at this time probably the fairest. Maybe the Aus Survivor cut is fair but I’m doing this as a quick writeup and ultimately I feel like I can give more love to Le Fil. (And the remaining 4 would have made an iconic top 4 of the season)

So Le Fil appeared on UK season 4 of Drag Race. From the start he was an early favorite of mine. Loved the entrance look, just had a really fun personality and looks. I do feel like he got shafted by the show a little bit. Times where the judging seemed a little off like putting him in the bottom for the Rusical when he arguably could have been in the top.

Le Fil’s downfall was Snatch Game. Most of the cast bombed it. But Le Fil just got unlucky. The lip sync against Black Peppa was a mess on both sides, Le Fil just about out messed it I get.

Probably a good time for him to go, but I’d love to see Le Fil back on another season in the future!

Save Cheddar Gorgeous

Edited by *Lily

Melissa "Mel" Chiang - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

SurvivorAU contestant Melissa Chiang

I don't know if we're keeping stats in this game but I definitely win the award of most cuts from Blood V Water. I know I cut Mel's twin sister Michelle earlier. So yeah Mel was on this season with her twin as part of the theme of the season. Mel actually did worse than her twin, only making it to 12th place as opposed to her sister's 10th place. But they both managed to make it far enough to be on the jury and unanimously vote for the winner in the end. Mel is a chiropractor... hmm maybe I should have cut her sooner. Mel started in the Water Tribe but the tribes switch over the season and it's hard to keep track tbh. As for the rest of the stats on the various wiki pages that I peruse, I'm not sure if she's winning the challenges and/or immunities as part of the tribe or individually. When she was voted out, the person with the 2nd most votes was her sister Michelle so it looks like the twins were doomed that week regardless

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek & Chris’ Noms Next

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qm992i7jksv6c3fc7wxu8o6z17gf53iuqhey3xfi&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g rupaul-drag-race.gif

Alanna "Nina" Twine (Australian Survivor: Blood V Water)
Bridie Carter & Craig Monley (Dancing with the Stars Australia : Season 19)
Courtney Boerner (Love Island US: Season 4)
Deborah "Deb" Chubb (Love Island US: Season 4)
Drake Milligan (America’s Got Talent)
Mackenzie Dipman (Love Island US: Season 4)
Mike Turner (Survivor 42)
Olympia Valance & Gustavo Viglio (Dancing with the Stars Australia : Season 19)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Australian Survivor: Blood V Water)
Serene Russell (The Bachelor: Season 26)
Teddi Wright (The Bachelor: Season 26)
Tori Meehan (Survivor 42)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek & Chris’ Noms Posted

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Two-time US Survivor winner Sandra Diaz-Twine is VOTED out of Australian  Survivor: Blood vs Water | Daily Mail Online

Sandra made it this far into the rankdown because of who she is as an American player, and not based on the game she played in the Australian format.  Sandra is a 5 time Survivor player now with having played Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water alongside her daughter.  She didn't play bad. She took more of a stealth-like approach rather then a leadership role. She was critical in orchestrating the Sophie blindside early in the game.  She was close allies with Sam who was just cut and I have some feelings about that, so this is more of a revenge cut.  Sandra got swap screwed again when she was placed on the new Blood tribe with her daughter, and a bunch of people from the original Water tribe.  The Day 16 curse bit Sandra for a third time and she was voted out in 19th place.  Her daughter Nina, cast a vote against her.

Save Tori

Mackenzie Dipman

Mackenzie-Dipman-02-Love-Island-081522-9

Mackenzie Dipman is a 25-year old Entrepreneur from Scottsdale, Arizona, who competed on the 4th season of Love Island USA. For those of you who may recognize Mackenzie, she also competed on the 2nd season of Love Island USA. Mackenzie is put in the history record books for this return as she was the first contestant ever to return on Love Island USA and the second contestant to return back on the Love Island franchise after Adam Collard did so in the UK franchise. I know plenty of others have done so after them in 2023 versions of the show.

Gah this was a tricky cut to decide as I was conflicted on cutting people that I liked less and lasted long on their seasons or if I should go for a more fair cut in cutting people that I like more but didn't really last long on their respective seasons? I've opted to do the latter here with Mackenzie. But also, Mackenzie is my least favorite remaining of the Love Island US cast (though I really like them all), so if I can help Courtney & Deb to outrank her here before they go, this might as well be my chance to do so. :haha: 

Anywho, let's talk about Mackenzie's time on the show. I honestly really liked and enjoyed Mackenzie on this season than her original season. On the 2nd season, she was coupled up and forming a relationship with Connor Trott, but I mostly found her to be quite whiny and annoying often on that season. She had good moments on there but those annoying moments were evident. :haha: Mackenzie entered the villa as a bombshell on Day 23, which was also after the Casa Amor segment of the show. At this point, it's kinda tricky to try to sway the islanders to talk to and form relationships with as the islanders are usually strongly coupled up at that point (though some aren't). I felt she came in a lot more mature and probably knowing what kind of love she was wanting this time around, as she came in a little older and with more maturity. I also love the helpful advice she gave and what a big support system she was to the other girls on the show. Mackenzie did couple up with Chad Robinson and I think it was Lily that said "never trust a guy named Chad" which I'm LOLING about because that's SO true in this case. :dead: Chad and Mackenzie vibed for a little but ultimately, he had stronger feelings for Phoebe, so he went to be with her. I was actually really hoping that Mackenzie would have connected romantically with Joel Bierwert (he also kinda looked like Connor on S2 - so it could have been a Mackenzie/Connor 2.0 coupling :lmao:), as they both came in as later bombshells and were unlucky in finding love for themselves. They related to each other in that sense but just only found a friendship rather than a relationship between, so that was a bit of a bummer. :( But yeah, Mackenzie's options were limited as the other guys were in strong couples and weren't going to couple up with her, so she decided to leave the villa on Day 28. So Mackenzie only lasted 5 days on the show. I wish she could have lasted longer (and connected with Joel, lol) but hopefully she found love outside of the show. But at this point, this is certainly a fair spot for her to go out on. 

Saving: Olympia Valance & Gustavo Viglio

sddefault.jpg

MIKE TURNER

117529_42494b.jpg

Mike was okay. I didn't dislike him on Survivor, but I can't say I was rooting for him either. Mike is a retired firefighter, and he started the game on the Vati tribe. His early allies included Jenny and Daniel, and then eventually Lydia and Hai. Once the merge hit, he formed a close bond with Jonathan and was included in a majority alliance. Mike preached about loyalty, but Mike played a very fluid game and was willing to blindside allies to further himself in the game. This caught up to him at the Final Tribal Council. The jury pointed out how Mike was not a loyal player. They said it was fine if he wasn't, but they were bothered how he would still claim to be a loyal person instead of owning up to his actual game. In addition, Maryanne was the obvious rightful winner, so I was glad when Maryanne took the win instead. Perhaps Mike would've won the game in an earlier era of Survivor, but he ended up getting second place (only Jonathan voted for Mike to win). 

Saving Nina.

SuAU_Ep10_Pic8.jpg?resize=595,317

I pretty much agree with Steven on all of his comments on Mike. :haha: He was someone that was middle-of-the-road for me of his season of Survivor. I didn't dislike him but I didn't love/root for him either. I can't remember my exact thoughts of him but I think he had some fun/lolzy moments at time that made him enjoyable? I forgot about him bragging about being loyal but in fact he wasn't. :dead: But yeah glad he lost out to Maryanne or else I would have disliked him for it. He was someone I was considering cutting but a good spot for him to come in here.

Also very well done to Sandra making it this far. Yeah it doesn't seem like AU Survivor was anywhere near her best run on the franchise but with how big of a legend she is, she was always going to have a big target on her. Though I wonder if she was blindsided as everyone on Australian Survivor gets blindsided but I am guessing not (due to the tribe swap).