2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

LINDA BLAIR "SCARECROW"

Linda-Blair-The-Masked-Singer.jpg?w=620

Linda Blair is an American actress and activist. She played Regan MacNeil in the horror film The Exorcist (1973), for which she won a Golden Globe Award and received a nomination for an Academy Award. The film established her as a horror icon and scream queen; she reprised the role in the sequel Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977), for which she earned a nomination for a Saturn Award. I haven't watched The Exorcist before but now I might give it a watch, hey. Can I also just say, I love the way her name "Linda Blair" just rolls of the tongue so well. Anyway, she appeared on The Masked Singer Season 8 and she was featured only on Episode 8. She sang "Abracadabra" by The Steve Miller Band. She self-eliminated herself from the competition by withdrawing as she said she was just there to scare Ken & that her competitors deserve to stay in the competition. She seems like such a nice person and now I am kinda regretting cutting her from this Rankdown but she was only on one episode. I really love her heart, she actually cares about making a difference in this world and I love that.

Save: Drake Milligan

TELEMMGLPICT000309220165_trans_NvBQzQNjv
Metaphysic

Metaphysic placed in the top four during the seventeenth season of America’s Got Talent.  The act was impressive but it just seemed to be the same thing time after time. It’s difficult to have variety when it heavily relies on one thing and Metaphysics chose the shows judges. It just seemed to repeat itself each time and the magic from the earlier episodes started to slowly disappear. I can’t say that I’d love to watch a two hour show of the same thing because the last hour would draggggg. They’re amazing at what they do but it slowly fizzled out for me.

Saving Kaos.

Linda Blair "Scarecrow" was nice and enjoyable. It was kinda disappointing when she withdrew but she did have a heart of gold with the reasoning of why she wanted to do the show and the message she delivered.

Metaphysic were a really fun and interesting act to watch on AGT. Though Zoey's comments make a lot of sense on them. They're a fun act to watch 5-7 minutes or so but for a whole show, it could get tiresome. :haha: I'm good with them making it this far, though I would have preferred a few other AGT acts to have outlasted them.

Alyssa Ljubicich (The Circle US4)

The Circle's Alyssa Ljubicich: Real Job, Age, Instagram, Facts

okay just checked and she is 27 so I'm allowed to say that she is a cutie but unfortunately she did not have an olympic medal so there's not much that can help her at this point. For being left in the rankdown she actually didn't do that great on the season, only making 9th place out of 11 real contestants not counting the spice girls. But at least she outlasted the spice girls in the show and this game? Up to her elimination she didn't have an awful showing, making it in the top 2 once. But yeah once the extra people were added in episode 8 or something, I guess she fell off. Notably, she was playing as herself and not as a catfish made up character. I don't know if that makes her more fun to watch or less fun to watch. Either way she is out and won't be winning the season in our game.

Save Mirai Nagasu

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Next

weddings-blogs-save-the-date-2012-10-15-

NOMINATIONS:

Akbar & Sheri - The Amazing Race 33

Melissa "Mel" Chiang - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Amy Ong - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Marie-Therese "Maxy" Maligisa - The Great British Bake Off (Series 13)

Rebecca "Rebs" Lightbody - The Great British Bake Off (Series 13)

Jaime Winstone "Firework" - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)

Casey Lary - The Mole (American Season 6)

Sandy Ronquillo - The Mole (American Season 6)

Daya Betty - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Le Fil - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Sminty Drop - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Andrea Addison - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Amanda Lovett - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Alyssa Chan - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Posted

Sandy Ronquillo

The Mole (2022)

Sandy was on The Mole revival season that aired on Netflix.  She was one of 12 contestants chosen to participate.  Sandy was not one of the more memorable castmates, as I failed to remember any standout moments from her.  In the first week she was paired with Joi, Osei and Samara as they search for a crate.  I remember Joi having terrible navigation skills.  In week 2 the contestants were tasked with a prison break and she was on a team that successfully made it out and added money to the pot.  That same episode the cast was split in half in a warehouse.  Team had open coms with one another but they could work and solve a puzzle to get a code, push a button and win an exemption.  Both teams went for the exemption as the clock went on, and her team successfully won it, at the cost of adding any money to the pot.  She did well and lasted a couple more episodes.  She participated in the Food Bomb mission, where people had to eat food, and then the cast had to guess who had the tainted food Sandy was voted off the table. That night she lost her quiz and was eliminated in 9th place.

Save: Le Fil

AMY ONG

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR: BLOOD V WATER

ydHDfbj04xHLrgq3WTsYkG9qY9sBYWnMEL4orKeg790bt8zdCBJ03dZ8I9TUKQgk3dTYmAeS1p9UexYL9b-xOPzgfhoheDKegdpYixQswQrJy3Ex9pxvZrZLj792sLcKpPSR16T4

Appearing on Survivor Australia : Blood v Water alongside her brother, Khanh, Amy Ong started her Survivor journey on the Blood tribe.  Her tribe won the first two immunity challenge but lost their first immunity challenge on the 3rd episode of the season which led to her working with Sandra who wanted to blindside Sophie Cachia, which led her to bring Jay Bruno into the fold to successfully pull off a blindside except Sophie was part of a twist and wasn't eliminated.  However, Amy would soon get seen as a threat / target by Sandra who went to the alpha males alliance to try and put the move on Amy rather than herself, and Amy would eventually find the Hidden Immunity Idol although she wasn't slick in finding it as Michelle caught her finding it.  When her tribe lost the 4th immunity challenge, Amy went to the alpha male alliance and put the target on Sandra & trying to get them to vote out Sandra ; Unfortunately, Sandra through Michelle was a few steps ahead of her as they wanted to flush her idol which led to them splitting the vote & her closest ally, Jay, ended up going home.  The following episode, the tribe swap happened & she stayed on Amy where she was at the bottom. Being at the bottom of her new tribe, she started to try and get Jordan back on her side & she wanted to put the target on his cousin, Josh. This plan was not well executed as when she told Shay, the plan was later revealed to Josh and the target moved from Mel to Amy and she got voted out by a blindside.  In other words, Amy could have probably waited another week to put the target on Josh & she would have survived when the tribe seemed to have agreed on Mel being the target. 

SAVING: DAYA BETTY

Edited by *Chris

JAIME WINSTONE "FIREWORK"

the_masked_singer_sr3_ep6_42.jpg?fit=200

Jaime Winstone is an English actress, best known for her roles in Kidulthood, Dead Set, After Hours and her portrayal of Barbara Windsor in Babs. She appeared on the 3rd season The Masked Singer UK, where she placed 7th. She delivered some decent performances. In Episode 1, she sang "Domino" by Jessie J but lost the battle against Lionfish who sang "Nessun dorma" by Giacomo Puccini. She was ultimately not eliminated even though being at risk of elimination. Then, in Episode 3, she sangg "Fame" by Irene Cara from the Movie "Fame", she was in the Sing-Off against Lionfish, ooof a rematch between them. She sang "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon and sent Lionfish packing, Lionfish was then revealed to be Will Young. In Episode 5, she sang "Kids" by Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue and this was the first & only episode that she was safe in, and was in no danger of being eliminated. Then comes Episode 6, were she sang "Waterloo" by ABBA and was eliminated along with "Doughnuts" (Michael Owen). Overall, a pretty decent singer but not one that stood out much compared to the rest of the celebrities.

Save: Sminty Drop.

Alyssa Chan (Traitors UK)
BBC The Traitors star Alyssa Chan reveals shocking part of show after  Wilfred throws her under the bus - MyLondon

Alyssa was one of the four traitors on this season. The goal is for the regular people to get rid of the traitors. It's basically one giant televised version of the "mafia" or "werewolf" games that you may play with your family or friends. I guess Among Us is also similar to this. The show starts with 22 people and Alyssa went out in 14th place I think? So she was the first traitor to be discovered. And it's funny because the only reason she was voted out was because some guy Wilf targeted her out of the blue. It turns out that Wilf was also a traitor and he was trying to deflect attention away from himself and get himself in good graces. It seemed to be a decent strategy because Wilf was the last traitor to be discovered and went out in 4th place and almost won the thing. Or I assume that's how it works based on his wiki track record at least.

Save Maxy who I wanted to win

11 hours left @Zoey @*Lily @Steven_

Akbar & Sheri - The Amazing Race 33

Melissa "Mel" Chiang - Australian Survivor: Blood V Water

Rebecca "Rebs" Lightbody - The Great British Bake Off (Series 13)

Casey Lary - The Mole (American Season 6)

Andrea Addison - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Amanda Lovett - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Akbar & Sheri

The Amazing Race 33: Akbar and Sheri Cook exit interview - GoldDerby

Akbar and Sheri were a team of married educators who competed on The Amazing Race 33. The pair have been married for 17 years (at the time of the race), with 3 children, and both of them had an athletic background with experience playing basketball. Their run was pretty middle of the road throughout their time. They never placed in the top four teams, usually around the 5th to 7th mark which eventually caught up with them as they left the race in sixth place. A lot of the comments online from a quick scan seemed to suggest that Akbar maybe wasn't the most popular at times and was very tough on himself and Sheri. Which is understandable if you're in the race for a million dollars so I get it.

Save Amanda Lovett

Ahh Akbar & Sheri were one of the trickiest people of what I wanted to go about with nominating in this game. Sheri was really sweet, likable and I really liked her. But Akbar was terrible and I couldn't stand him. :dead: Sheri was the reason why I didn't target them until now, but if it was just Akbar, I would have nominated him a longgg time ago. :lmao: But he as very cruel/rude towards Sheri on the race which was tough to watch.