2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

James Clarke (The Bachelorette)

The Bachelorette': Chicagoan is youngest contestant competing for Clare  Crawley's heart

Hey I think I randomly saved this guy once when there were no interesting options. He was on the 19th season of Bachelorette with the dual Bachelorettes, bicon Gabby and Rachel. He was cut week 3, came back week 4, then left again week 5. Apparently his nickname is "Meatball" which is a bit frightening, and then he got this special shout-out during what I assume is some sort of reunion episode:

The slick-back hair with a middle part is certainly a choice of all choices but hey, that must mean he's confident right? One of his "fun facts" is that nothing makes him happier than a piping hot plate of meatballs, so that and his italian heritage might be some slight hints as to where the nickname originated for him. He made the Top 14 on a season with 2 Bachelorettes and i don't know if that's impressive or not but he's out of this game.

Save Daya Betty

MADDY MORPHOSIS

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 14

maxresdefault.jpg

I wasn't going to cut a Drag Race contestant but I've changed my mind as I could not let Maddy survive another cycle, after she has been outlasting superior drag queens like Jada Shada Hudson, Rita Baga, Vanity Milan, Kornbread, June Jambalya, Kerri Colby, Alyssa Hunter, Jorgeous, Jasmine Kennedie, Mo Heart ; I am sure you all get the point. Upon her casting, Maddy Morphosis made history by being the first openly heterosexual male to compete on the popular drag competition ; There was plenty of criticism of her being on the show especially when we still never have had a drag king compete on the show.  

But now onto Maddy's time on RuPaul's Drag Race ; This Arkansas native wow'ed some of us with her promo look but she quickly lost some of us with Guy Fieri inspired look for her entrance into the werk room.  For the talent show, Maddy showcased herself playing electric guitar but received negative critic ; Her beheaded look is what probably saved her from the bottom.  The following week, the main challenge was to showcase three looks for the Red White Ball ; Her best look was the white look but she certainly struggled with crafting the Red, White and Blue Bridal Couture which landed her in the Bottom 2. She lipsync'ed against June Jambalaya, and ended up winning the lipsync ; I don't really remember the lipsync but in what world could she have been than June?  The following week, she was Team Captain for the acting challenge ; Since the season had so many episodes, I can't tell you about her performance in the challenge but we know that she was safe.  During Week 5, she lived on another day following another acting / commercial challenge ; She did deliver her best look, in my opinion, with her Spring has Sprung look.  On Week 6, Maddy worst nightmare happened, once again, when they had to create another look from scratch with Michelle Visage's "junk"... She created one of the ugliest look in RPDR history that it ended up winning the Golden Boot of the season - a title given to the worst look of the season.  It was no surprise that she ended up in the Bottom 2 against Jasmine Kennedie ; They had a little drama in Untucked. Anyway, the lipsync assassin that is Jasmine Kennedie absolutely ate her up in the lipsync. If only Jasmine could have outlasted her in this rankdown too, oh well!

SAVING: RA'JAH O'HARA

Edited by *Chris

Anita Wigl’it

Anita-Wiglit-Cover-Yellow-Centre.jpg

I love Anita and she was one of the few bright spots from the first Down Under season. Her elimination was far too soon so I was really glad to see her get to come back for Canada vs. The World. Unfortunately, she struggled :( She spent each week in the bottom before going home third. She set the bar really high for herself with her first Snatch Game that she struggled to live up to it the second time and kinda bombed. I think Anita’s an absolute delight but based on her run in this season, she is a fair cut from these noms.

Save Lady Camden

victoria-scone-canadas-drag-race-vs-the-
Victoria Scone

Victoria Scone was originally cast for the fourth series of Drag Race UK but left due to an injury. She then returned for Canada vs. The World which slowly went downhill after Icesis left the show on her own accord. Victoria was perfectly fine but I never really connected with her and found her to just fly under the radar. Every acting challenge seemed to be another take on Kim Woodburn when in reality it was just Victoria playing Victoria. She served some solid runways throughout the season but I’ve never enjoyed her lip-syncs. I’m not a Rita fan but even Rita improved massively in that department and swallowed Victoria up. I did see her live during the UK tour and she was a lot better when doing a Rocky Horror medley so there’s that. Victoria is fine but she isn’t one of my favourites so she can leave here.

Saving Silky.

21 hours ago, *Chris said:

Less complaining and post your noms - we all know you’ll do 12 drag race contestants!

It wasn't what I really wanted to do but kinda tough on what to do as there were 4 shows I watched/really liked or loved that had lots of people I liked.

But I'm happy that most of the Queens I wanted to get saved got saved here though. ❤️ 

MICHAEL VAUGHAN

7eb15-16572178814037-1920.jpg?w=840

Michael Vaughan was on Season 19 of The Bachelorette. He is a Pharmaceutical Salesman. Okay, this man is fine AF?!?! Like I can't remember seeing him shirtless on the show but DAMN, THAT'S DADDY. I am so annoyed at myself that I can barely remember him from the show but I think maybe he didn't have much of a story line going on between him & Gabby. Anyways, he lasted a good 5 episodes before being sent home. I think my eyes might have been too busy focused on Tyler, Johnny & Aven that I overlooked Michael, lol. Anyways, I think this is a decent spot for him in this Rankdown considering I can't even mention any moments from the show that he is memorable for, lol.

Save: Bosco

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Sola’s Noms Next
4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Tyson Apostol

Justine Ndiba

Angela Rummans

Desi Williams

Alyssa Lopez

Leo Temory

Cashay Proudfoot

Kyra Green

Derek Xiao

Shannon St. Clair

All of these noms are invalid and not from your selected seasons.