2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

DAYMOND JOHN "FORTUNE TELLER"

AtMJ5DohVAEZHpoWYPGJe.jpg

Daymond John is well-known from Shark Tank. He's the first Shark to compete on The Masked Singer too. He only performed twice on the show, and they were TV show theme songs. He sang "Movin' On Up" from The Jeffersons and "Everywhere You Look" from Full House. He's not a bad singer. He could probably go to karaoke and not embarrass himself, but he wasn't good enough to be considered a contender. I'm not sure why he agreed to be on The Masked Singer. It's not like he needed the money. Contestants are paid to appear on The Masked Singer, but Daymond John reportedly has a net worth of $350 million. Maybe he just thought it would be fun? Anyway, he only appeared in one episode, so he's more than a fair cut to make here.

Saving Geo.

e4tv29.jpg

REMAINING

Chris Kattan

Enzo Palumbo

George Foreman “Venus Fly Trap”

James Clarke

Jamie Allen

Le’Veon Bell “Milkshake”

Linda Blair “Scarecrow”

Michael Owen “Doughnuts”

Monte Taylor

Rayan Rachedi

Theo Mayne

Wilfred “Wilf” Webster

• Thanks 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Lily's Noms Posted

Sorry very busy day. Here's an update with shows

Chris Kattan - Celebrity Big Brother 3 (US)

Enzo Palumbo - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

George Foreman “Venus Fly Trap” - The Masked Singer (American Season 8 )

James Clarke - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Jamie Allen - Love Island (Series 8 )

Le’Veon Bell “Milkshake” - The Masked Singer (American Season 8 )

Linda Blair “Scarecrow” - The Masked Singer (American Season 8 )

Michael Owen “Doughnuts” - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)

Monte Taylor - Big Brother 24 US

Rayan Rachedi - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Theo Mayne - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Wilfred “Wilf” Webster - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Some thoughts on the recent eliminations:

- I'm just glad that Erich at least outlasted Tino of the Bachelorette winners, which I was kinda hoping for, since I liked him on the show. I just judge them on what I see on the show.
- Aww I thought Kirstie Alley "Baby Mammoth" was really cute and fun. She looked and seemed like she was having a blast there as that character. Jerry Springer "The Bettle" was also really fun too. From what I can recall, while neither of them were singers, I think I remember "The Bettle" being really bad and worse than "Baby Mammoth." :haha: It's also really sad and crazy to think about how this was the last show/big project they did before they passed away. :( Ooh and I agree with Chris' comments about the latest seasons format not being good and kinda ruining the enjoyment of the show. >.<
- Daymond John “Fortune Teller” was fun and he was actually pretty decent. If he was on an earlier season with the superior format, he could have lasted a few episodes.
- I can't really recall Duane Chapman “Armadillo” but I think I remember him not being very good. But then oh right, I do remember the judges getting emotional over his "Amazing Grace" performance.

Chris Kattan (Celebrity Big Brother US3)

Chris Kattan at Houston Improv

Chris is an icon known for his stint on SNL and related movie endeavors that he did using SNL as a springboard. Night at the Roxbury remains iconic. He appeared as part of the 11-person cast on CBB US 3. Chris did not enjoy himself and was the third person to leave the show. He wasn't evicted and actually had votes on his side, but he decided to quit anyway, which is the first time that has happened on CBB US. Other people in the past have asked to be evicted but he just walked out lol. Maybe he was upset that his buddy Mirai was voted out 2nd and he said forget all this? Maybe being in a room with Todrick was miserable. Maybe he just didn't like the entire experience I'm not sure exactly. 

Save Linda Blair

Rayan Rachedi (The Traitors UK1)

The Traitors: Rayan Rachedi thought he'd be 'stopped' during challenge |  Metro News

Rayan's occupation on Wikipedia is listed as "Trainee Lawyer" and I can tell you that is not a thing in the United States, but I don't know anything about UK law or solicitors or the silly wigs they all wear to court so that occupation/phrase probably means something across the pond. Another bio I found of him has a quote of him saying "Not to humble brag but I think I'm quite smart." Well he's not quite smart enough to really understand what a "humble brag" is, so let's see how well he fared on this reality show season. There were 22 contestants total and he went home in 13th place. So not quite the top half of the class. He was "banished" in episode 7, and I'm not sure if that's better/worse/same as being "murdered" but I trust he had a nice time and is now continuing his lawyer training.

Save George Foreman

A little over two hours left for @Zoey and @jarmon before anyone can take over

Enzo Palumbo - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

James Clarke - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Jamie Allen - Love Island (Series 8 )

Le’Veon Bell “Milkshake” - The Masked Singer (American Season 8 )

Michael Owen “Doughnuts” - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)

Monte Taylor - Big Brother 24 US

Theo Mayne - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Wilfred “Wilf” Webster - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

SEI_118360465-e1659909362760.jpg?quality
Jamie Allen

Jamie Allen was cast for the 2022 series of Love Island UK and lasted a whole six days before getting dumped from the island with Danica. Jamie didn’t have enough time in the villa to have any memorable moments and I’d say he’s one of the least memorable islanders from any series. He came in with his sights set on Danica as she was one of the few single girls and he probably saw her as an easy choice to couple up with. Safe to say the public didn’t buy it and they were dumped shortly after. They didn’t last very long on the outside either.

Save Wilf.

TMS-US_S8-Milkshake-e1667595968746.webp
Le’Veon Bell - “Milkshake”

Le’Veon Bell aka “Milkshake” was a contestant on The Masked Singer US 2022. I don’t really enjoy the show as a whole because I find the judging panel to be far too much. Nicole Scherzinger and Ken Jeong every ten minutes is enough to turn me insane so I try to avoid the full episodes and just watch the performances. Le’Veon only had two performances on the show and they were pretty abysmal. It’s safe to say that his talents definitely don’t lie in his vocals because he could barely rap. It was more spoken word than anything else and then they put him up against Wilson Phillips. Who thought that was a fair battle? Poor guy got his arse handed to him and he was eliminated shortly after.

Save Theo.

Edited by Zoey

ENZO PALUMBO 

Enzo-Palumbo-The-Challenge-USA-Big-Broth

Enzo Palumbo, is known for being on Big Brother 12 & 22, where he placed 3rd & 2nd. Enzo is just someone that I never really enjoyed or like and just found him annoying but moreso annoying in BB22. But anyway, he was on the inaugural season of The Challenge: USA which has all CBS cast members. He never won any dailies. He did however win 3 elimination challenges where his first one was against Derek & Shannon and he was paired with Justine and they won. I was kinda torn because I loved Derek & Shannon and then Justine too but just not Enzo but I didn't want Justine out either, lol. Tough choice. But anyway, he then won 2 solo elims against Leo & David, good job there. He made it to the Final, which he quit, like the meow meow man he is, lame. That final was honestly a joke with how many people that quit. Anyway, out the Meow Meow Man goes.

Save: Michael Owen "Doughnuts"

MONTE TAYLOR 

1568157302131?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=ONTP

Monte Taylor is a personal trainer who was the runner-up of Big Brother 24. The only reason I let him be my second cut and not the first cut is because he is the reason, our QUEEN TAYLOR HALE WON BIG BROTHER 24. WOOHOO!!!

But anyway, back to Monte, he is as cocky as men can come. He made so many remarks about Taylor during his time on the show that I can not remember right now but I remember it rubbing me the wrong way. The whole cast of BB24 minus Taylor should be out of this Rankdown by now tbh. Okay maybe a little dramatic, not so much Brittany, Michael & Joseph but the REST, PLEASE GO! 

Anyway, Monte was the kinda guy who thinks he's hot shit but he's not. Not even close. He acted all tough and everything but was not it. He won 3 HOH's were he got out Nicole, Alyssa & Turner on them. 

He also had a brief showmance with Taylor which honestly, Taylor's Mist was so strong. She just knew how to appease to his ego and secure her spot in the F2 and I have to respect MOTHER for that even if she didn't plan it, I gotta respect it lmaooo! Taylor can do no wrong!

It's still so funny how cocky he was that he would against Taylor, just shows how clueless he was. He really thought his comp wins would carry him. He thought him taking out Turner would be this big move that would reward him the win, but instead it just got him his one & only vote from Turner, LOL! The way he crumbled those jury questions and final plea to win, and Miss Taylor Hale ATE HIM UP! He should've known better, she's a PAGEANT QUEEN! Of course she is prepared for these questions, come on now! It was soooo satisfying seeing him lose 8-1. I was LIVING FOR IT.

All in all, Monte was a terrible person and I was so glad he lost, and now good riddance from this Rankdown!!! BUH BYE, SEE YA NEVER!

Save: James Clarke

Catching up with some more thoughts on the recent set of cuts...

- Chris Kattan was pretty fun for like.... a week or so on CBBUS. He had no idea what was going on in the game but he was fun to watch. But then it was sad how over it he was with the show and wanted to quit. I understand why he felt he had to do that (though I can't remember the exact reasoning, but I don't think it had to do solely with Todrick :haha: ).
- Ah I don't know Jamie, but Danica is really gorgeous there. :wub::giggle:
- Ugh I can't really remember Le’Veon Bell - “Milkshake.” There's just so many acts on the show now that it's hard to remember. But hmmm he was rapping and paired up against Wilson Phillips for the sing-off? Yeah he had no chance there. :dead:
- Lol Enzo can be a mix of both fun/funny and annoying. I feel like I feel that way with him on all of the shows he appears on. Lmaooo I totally felt the same as Akshar on that elimination battle of him & Justine vs. Shannon & Derek. I didn't really want the other 3 to go. :(:haha: But oh yeah Enzo did pretty much suck in the main challenges but then he would turn it out on the eliminations. I don't know how he did that but it's like he's two different competitors in one. :dead: And ughh yeah that finale was terrible and so disappointing.
- Aww I guess I'm in the minority of liking Monte, though I also had rollercoaster highs and lows thoughts on him. LMAOO Akshar really let him have it there. :dead: I felt like I went from liking him, to not liking/being disappointed with him and then liking him all over again - but I like him overall (as far as BB people go lol). :haha: I know he was rude towards Taylor early on but thought he squashed that and got along/respected her after that and led to their ~showmance? But I can't remember the details there. :unsure: I'm glad that he at least outlasted the worst BB24 people that didn't have any or less redeeming qualities. And also, he did the right thing of bringing Taylor to the end and taking 2nd. A job well done to the fandom though not for his game, lol. :giggle:

On 7/22/2023 at 6:12 PM, *Wallace said:

Aww I enjoyed Rob & Alarana. Not one of the best dancers of his season (not one of the worst either) but he was really fun to watch, had a good personality and gave it his all. He did get better as the season progressed.

Aww I was hoping for Kylie & Aric to make it through but figured they wouldn't have. 😢 :broken: I get the reasoning for the cut though but still think they deserved better. But it's tough with how this round was. :( And yeah she definitely should have made the final over Kris & Siobhan. But ooh lol that's actually a picture of Grant & Lily. :giggle::dead:  Not sure why google has it listed for Kylie & Aric (and I saw the link there :wacko: ) but here's a pic of them.

55577557-10632875-image-a-113_1647782121

Here was her Viennese Waltz.

thank you for the pic! updated.

• Thanks 1

Cycle 3 - Never Nominations

Mobile-web-design-remains-a-moving-target.jpg

After surviving the dreaded round of double eliminations, all the reality stars who faced elimination in the first two cycles will be given a reprieve. It's time to change your targets, it's the never nominees round! When it's your turn to nominate, you will nominate 14 reality stars who have not been nominated within the first two cycles of the game. Obviously as the cycle goes on, that list will get smaller. Reality stars highlighted in gold or green on the front page are safe. Everyone else is eligible to be nominated. You will once again only be nominating 14 reality stars and the time to get your writeup in is back to half an hour.

3LeQq4S.png

Welp randomizer doesn't want to see @Steven_ nominate late so he will be starting the cycle off with his 14 nominees.

@*Lily @FrogLenzen @jarmon @Solaris @*Wallace @*Chris @Zoey

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Cycle 3 Posted

Oooh dangg I totally forgot about the Never Nominees round. :dead: Gah that's gonna makes things difficult, especially with going towards the end. :haha: 

Poor Steven can't catch a break with Randomizer. :( 

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS

Aastha & Nina - The Amazing Race 34

Hunter Haag – The Bachelor 26

Ethan Kang – The Bachelorette 19

Alyssa Snider – Big Brother 24

Sylvia Elsrode – The Challenge: All-Stars 3

Colleen Schneider & Kim Tränka – The Challenge: Ride or Dies

Leo Temory – The Challenge: USA

Alex Brizard "Nathan" – The Circle 4

Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki – Dancing With The Stars 31

Dawn Hollyoak – The Great British Bake Off 13

Katherine "Kat" Gibson – Love Island USA 4

Danica Taylor – Love Island UK 8

Maddy Morphosis – RuPaul's Drag Race 14

Raja – RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Steven’s Noms Posted