2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

WILFRED WEBSTER

THE TRAITORS UK - SERIES 1

wilfred-webster.jpeg

Wilfred Webster, also known as Wilf, was part of the inaugural series of The Traitors UK.  This Enfield resident is a senior fundraiser outside of the the castle, and he joined the series to use some of his skills learned with his occupation to use them for manipulation rather than persuasion which he does on a regular basis. He was also motivated by his fiancee and his children, and as a game fanatic he couldn't wait to put his strategies to use throughout the series.  Coming into the castle, he stated that he had a strategy to be both the traitor or faithful, and he was able to put his traitor gameplay to good use.  As Traitor, he was able to last a grand total of 12 episodes which is a record across the franchise.  As I have yet to watch the UK series, I am unsure how his gameplay and therefore, I am sure someone will be able to provide some insights. 

SAVE: LEO TEMORY

Edited by *Chris

David Alexander - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

david-alexander-challenge-usa-header.jpg

LOL Ugh I was hoping there was a way that both David and James could have been saved but sadly that wasn't the case. :dead:😢 This was a tough choice as I feel I really liked and rooted for both David and James on their respective seasons, so I kinda hate having to cut one of them. But I'll save James as I think he was higher up on my favorites list of Survivor 43, while David wasn't as high on my The Challenge USA rankings. Granted David had a much more stacked and more rootable cast to compete against there so a tough comparison, but I don't know how else to decide it, lol. I think this works for now. 

David Alexander made his Challenge debut on CBS's The Challenge: USA (Season 1), alongside many other Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race and Love Island contestants. We all know David best as the first boot on Big Brother 21 (unjust!) and his time on the All-Stars season of Big Brother 22. David is someone that I always root for and want to see do well. He's far from a perfect player - not the strongest in comps or the best in strategy/gameplay but I don't know I just want to see him do well. I feel like people don't take him seriously as a competitor and even as a person... and I just feel bad for him for that. :( David did struggle as a competitor and I think a lot of the girls didn't like being paired up with him as he would often make some easy mistakes in these main challenges. He did want to prove himself and I felt he did that this season. On Episode 4's Falling Off the Knowledge, he & Justine came in last but they won that Smash In Puzzle Out arena game elimination against Shan & Xavier. David beating Xavier was kind of a shook moment and while I liked/was sad to see Shan & Xavier go, I was really happy for David & Justine beating out such strong comp beasts. David did really well and proved himself on Episode 6's Containment challenge, where he won the main challenge with Desi. A great moment for David! Then sadly, David's lack of strategy couldn't really protect him much longer - as Angela & Alyssa were moreso protecting and working with the Survivor guys, so David had to battle it out against Enzo on the Balls In arena elimination game. I was rooting for David to win this but sadly he didn't win as Enzo won it. I was sad to see David go there but he lasted 10 episodes and just missed the final. I was proud of him getting that far as he never got that far in his Big Brother seasons.  I think David did well and proved himself as a competitor here. :yes: 

Saving: James Jones 

RypmciJh_400x400.jpg

Cycle 5 - Limited Nominations

Depositphotos_26860193_l-2015b.jpg

Though there are a total of 38 shows in this game, for this round you will be forced to go down a path where you can only nominate from 4-5 shows. The nomination order has been randomized along with the shows in the game. All 14 of your nominations will be limited to only the shows revealed to you below. It's time to really hone in on some targets. Chris' immunities are up as he chose to change them, but this is the last round immunities are valid for the rest of you. As always you cannot nominate anything immune or nominated the previous round (though the previous round doesn't really affect most of you this cycle lol). Derek & Zoey's numbers weren't chosen so they're limited to 4 shows while the rest are limited to 5.

91PvFjc.png

BBrhRV8.png

@*Wallace can only nominate from 1-5

@Solaris can only nominate from 6-10

@FrogLenzen can only nominate from 11-14

@Steven_ can only nominate from 15-19

@Zoey can only nominate from 20-23

@jarmon can only nominate from 24-28

@*Lily can only nominate from 29-33

@*Chris can only nominate from 34-38

Wally's 24 hours starts now and he can nominate anyone from Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1), Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 19), RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14), Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5), The Bachelorette (American Season 19).

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Cycle 5 Posted
1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh dearr at this twist here. :dead: 

Ughh and my worst nightmare of going first. 😢 :dead: 

Less complaining and post your noms - we all know you’ll do 12 drag race contestants!

Edited by *Chris

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS:

James Clarke - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)
Michael Vaughan - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)
Ra'Jah O'Hara - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)
Silky Nutmeg Ganache - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1) 
Victoria Scone - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)
Vanity Milan - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)
Anita Wigl'it - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)
Willow Pill - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Lady Camden - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Angeria Paris VanMicheals - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Bosco - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Daya Betty - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Jasmine Kennedie - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)
Maddy Morphosis - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Wally’s Noms Posted

VANITY MILAN

vanity-milan-canada-vs-the-world.gif

Vanity Milan is a drag performer from the UK. She first appeared on the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK before appearing on the first season of Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs The World. Her drag name is inspired by the fact that she admits she's a vain person and she also keeps up with the latest fashion trends. Vanity ended up placing fifth in the competition. I don't really know anything about how Drag Race work and exactly what the competition entails. I'll just watch her intro video on YouTube and see what the fans commented under the video. Vanity calls herself a "lip sync assassin," and the fans agree. They also really like her butterflies in her hair. Sorry for this lackluster write-up, but I don't know what else to say due my lack of knowledge on Drag Race.

Save Angeria.

angeria-paris-van-micheals-angeria.gif

On 8/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Alex95 said:

If you choose to swap out your immunities, they're only good for this short cycle. If you want to leave your immunities be, they'll be good for one more cycle. That will be five cycles of immunity.

This post.

Jasmine Kennedie

I assume one of the other drag race fans will cut James (hopefully).  Jasmine was the drama from her season and had so many moments in untucked.  My favourite of which was THIS IS YOUR MOMENT, TAKE IT! Which she had with Maddy Morphesis. Her coming out as trans was also a good moment.  I didn't necessarily want to cut her yet but drag queens are going to have to be cut this round regardless. Jasmine was a certified lipsync assassin in Season 14, having to lipsync 6 times over the season.  I do think she deserved to be safe during the Lalaparuzza, and not eliminated, but thats okay, we got to see a whole scope of her abilities.  My favorite lipsyncs she was apart of were Something's Got a Hold of Me, with Jorgeous, Suga Momma with Maddy Morphesis and Love Don't Cost a Thing with Angeria Paris VanMichaels.  She had several standout moments in her season with her terribly bad but great acting in Daytona Winds, and of course her work in the talent show was good too.  Unfortunately this is the end of her run.

Save: Willow Pill