• Joshua Vaccanti
    • Omar Jose Cardona
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Maelyn

Omar 

Kim 

You know, even if you’re Team Waffle you always seem to have taste with the males :giggle:

(this is not shade to the other 2 btw I just didn’t expect Omar)

Just now, nytsch said:

You know, even if you’re Team Waffle you always seem to have taste with the males :giggle:

(this is not shade to the other 2 btw I just didn’t expect Omar)

I mean, the females on the list are meh other than Maelyn and Kim (And Pia to a lesser extent, but her battle and IS were pretty bad). 

I like most of the males except John and Victor. But i think Omar is the best of all of them.

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I mean, the females on the list are meh other than Maelyn and Kim (And Pia to a lesser extent, but her battle and IS were pretty bad). 

I like most of the males except John and Victor. But i think Omar is the best of all of them.

Yeah those performances were not that good from Pia, but at least the battle was John’s fault lol (and I also feel like she didn’t pick that IS song)

I thought you might choose Joshua, but I agree Omar is just really good even if he’s not for everyone’s taste.

23 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Now that we are on the topic, Joshua should have won the IS over Jershika. (Attack me with confused reactions, idc lol)

So you want to discuss Jershika's vocals again I see lol

(ftr I actually liked Lana best)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Now that we are on the topic, Joshua should have won the IS over Jershika. (Attack me with confused reactions, idc lol)

Of course I won't give a confused reaction, friend. But he really didn't deserve it after trying MHWGO, it's a shame really.

Lana or Jershika deserved the IS.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Of course I won't give a confused reaction, friend. But he really didn't deserve it after trying MHWGO, it's a shame really.

Lana or Jershika deserved the IS.

Agreed about that last part. Lana's IS was so underrated, and Jershika might have pitch issues but she has insane vocals, and she knows how to get votes.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Based on overall live performances, Joshua probably deserved it a little more. I preferred Jershika in that IS though and was happy she made the finale

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Based on overall run, I agree, being very close, since both were consistent. She was stronger on that particular IS though, so I can´t complain.

I would have loved to see both in the finale though.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based on overall run, I agree, being very close, since both were consistent. She was stronger on that particular IS though, so I can´t complain.

I would have loved to see both in the finale though.

I would say Joshua instead of Paris

6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

My man!

Not only did I like Joshua's overall run more, but also I liked him more than her in the IS. (He wasn't great either though, but still I liked him better than her)