• Billy Gilman
    • Britton Buchanan
    • Chris Kroeze
    • Gyth Rigdon
    • Ricky Duran
    • Jim Ranger
    • Kenzie Wheeler

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2023 at 07:25 AM

3 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Even including the indie guys, Adam might still be my pick.

Very consistent in a long season, perfect blend of country and soul. Just a great vocalist 

Good choice. I thought he was just as talented as Alisan. He lacked her power, but he had substance and raw artistry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Good choice. I thought he was just as talented as Alisan. He lacked her power, but he had substance and raw artistry.

Yeah, i thought he was more consistent than Alisan as well (even though alisan had higher highs) he was the one I was rooting for the rest of the lives after Emily's elimination.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Wait, Britton isn’t indie?

I guess he is, but not in the same way Matt and Bodie or hunter and Noah are. He felt more folk/blues to me like a more “gritty” Sawyer.

I don’t think Britton counts as indie. To me he’s like a less indie version of Sawyer. Voted for him because I haven’t watched Ricky’s run in a while.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I guess he is, but not in the same way Matt and Bodie or hunter and Noah are. He felt more folk/blues to me like a more “gritty” Sawyer.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don’t think Britton counts as indie. To me he’s like a less indie version of Sawyer. Voted for him because I haven’t watched Ricky’s run in a while.

Lol we said the exact same thing.

Edited by Jaffy

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Lol we said the exact same thing.

I didn’t even notice lmaoooo but I actually think Sawyer was much grittier than Britton 

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I didn’t even notice lmaoooo but I actually think Sawyer was much grittier than Britton 

Lol. Yeah you’re right. I loved both tho. Probably 2 of my favorite male finalists.

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Yeah, i thought he was more consistent than Alisan as well (even though alisan had higher highs) he was the one I was rooting for the rest of the lives after Emily's elimination.

Basically this.

I really believe consistency wise, he had Alisan beat, but like you said, Alisan was the better vocalist, and had higher highs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaffy said:

Wait, how is Britton “not indie in the way” Noah Mac is when Britton and Noah are similar artists…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

Wait, how is Britton “not indie in the way” Noah Mac is when Britton and Noah are similar artists…

I’m sorry but you just called MaKenzie a better version of Maelyn so I don’t trust you in terms of distinguishing artists’ styles :haha: Personally, I think Britton and Noah have vastly different artistries.

• Haha 2

If I have to rank,

1. Billy Gilman / Adam Wakefield (Based on whose performances I enjoyed the most on consistent basis, it's Adam for sure. He had so many performances that I loved. But based on Tone, Billy has an edge).

3. Chris Kroeze - Loved him a lot, and was really amused to see all the peeps on social media loosing their minds when he made the finale over their girl, Kennedy. His BA is my fav from season 15. His KO was one of my favs as well. From his live performances, I remember Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Let It Be, Can't You See, and Human very well. Need to rewatch others. (Callin' Batting Rouge, Long Train Runnin', Sweet Home Alabama)

4. Gyth - Absolutely loved his BA, battle, CB, and PO. Liked his Nobody But Me as well. The rest, I didn't care for.

5. Jim Ranger - I really loved his BA, KO, SF, and Finale cover. He was a really solid vocalist.

6. Ricky Duran - Really consistent with his performances. I remember liking River, Valerie, She Talks To Angels, Let It Be, Born Under A Bad Sign, You Are The Best Thing, Downtown train, and A Woman Like Her a lot. My fav was probably A Woman Like Her. Even though I liked his performances, but he's kinda forgettable. I don't remember how he sounded on that just remember that I liked him at that time. Lol

5. Kenzie Wheeler - I like him as well. Loved Beer Never Broke My Heart. His He Stopped Loving Her Today, Keeper of The Stars, Fishin' In The Dark were really good as well.

7. Jake W - I like his tone. Don't Close Your Eyes and Heaven were fantastic. His battle with Tess was good as well. The rest wasn't really that great, but still good.

8. Terry McDermott - I loved Maybe I'm Amazed and I Wann Know What Love Is. His other performances were good too, just didn't excite me as much.

9. Britton Buchanan - Never got the hype. 🤷

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I’m sorry but you just called MaKenzie a better version of Maelyn so I don’t trust you in terms of distinguishing artists’ styles :haha: Personally, I think Britton and Noah have vastly different artistries.

Those seasons have been several years ago. Forgive me if I’m not refreshed or mix things up 

• Haha 1