The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I kind of expected Mafe going home in the KOs tbh? She’s a great vocalist but singers like her never make it far sadly

but Zoe tho

I'm going to run on the assumption that D&S pair Karen & Ducote because it's a very obvious pairing lol

Β 

Kyle/Olivia/Frank/Anya are who's left for team D&S. We know Kyle loses but gets stolen, which means out of Olivia/Frank/Anya, 2 of them win their KO's and the other goes home likely without a steal. I'd be willing to assume Olivia makes it just basing it off of the spoilers we have based off of SM activity + the fact that they've showed her multiple times in the KO promos. Which leads me to believe that one of Anya/Frank makes it to the playoffs & the other is eliminated

Β 

Then again D&S could also for whatever reason advance both Karen and Ducote. Or Olivia could be cut in the KO's after all and Anya/Frank could both make it through. Team D&S feels the most up in the air out of all of the teams.

Edited by indii
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jayshon said:

Whooo listened to Val’s snippet and what was she doing

I'll try to get a recording of the entire preview later tonight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

With Tae’s song choice, I also have a feeling that Reba would take him over Asher. That’s a soulful country song and I think Tae could do really well with it.

Just now, FloorWax said:

With Tae’s song choice, I also have a feeling that Reba would take him over Asher. That’s a soulful country song and I think Tae could do really well with it.

They showed a clip of it & he sounded really solid

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

so

Β 

Zoe vs Jackie

Val vs Nathan

Gene vs Mafe

Β 

ALL TBA for Dan+Shay @indiiΒ did they show olivia's partner in the preview

Β 

RLETTO vs Alyssa

Dani,Maddi, Kamalei, Serenity TBA

Β 

Justin & Jeremy vs Zeya

Josh vs Ashley

Tae vs Asher

Β 

Β 

Didn't see Olivia's partner, just saw clips of her in rehearsal

OMG wait so many new info, I knew I should have watched tonight skskskkssk

Β 

Val singing Sweet Love is so on the nose but she's gonna kill it TBH. Nathan better have a brilliant rebuttal.

Β 

Tae singing the song my S9 fave Barrett Baber cowrote for Cody Johnson, he better bring the SOUL.

Β 

I am confused about where the assumption that one of Maddi/Dani is gone came from... I thought the only info we know of Chance's KOs is RLETTO vs. Alyssa?

22 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OMG wait so many new info, I knew I should have watched tonight skskskkssk

Β 

Val singing Sweet Love is so on the nose but she's gonna kill it TBH. Nathan better have a brilliant rebuttal.

Β 

Tae singing the song my S9 fave Barrett Baber cowrote for Cody Johnson, he better bring the SOUL.

Β 

I am confused about where the assumption that one of Maddi/Dani is gone came from... I thought the only info we know of Chance's KOs is RLETTO vs. Alyssa?

RLETTO vs. Alyssa

We know Serenity makes it through on Team Chance, so she wins.

Meaning only one of Dani, Maddi, or Kamalei makes it through on Team Chance

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Sir what did I ever do to you, she's probably the only one left that I'm truly excited for T_____T

I mean there's more evidence for Dani making it through so...

Β 

And I assumed you'd be on the Bryan/Kyle/Gene/L./Madison/Frank/Josh/Asher train for some reason lol

Edited by Someone648

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

RLETTO vs. Alyssa

I doubt it's Maddi. So Dani was stolen.

Β 

Someone fire Chance from the show please. His favoritism is all over the place.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

RLETTO vs. Alyssa

Β 

Oh fudge I forgot Serenity made it, why you gotta ruin things with facts and logic 🫠

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I mean there's more evidence for Dani making it through so...

Β 

And I assumed you'd be on the Bryan/Kyle/Gene/L./Madison/Frank/Josh/Asher train for some reason lol

Bryan and Kyle are on very thin ice right now according to evidence y'all discussed, and the rest of those names haven't done enough for me to consider them as stannable.

Β 

This season is punishing me for S24, it's freaking cyclical I tell ya. S22 was great for me and my S23 snowflake got booted early on.

Β 

I'd thought Maddi discussing how she can't post singing content on social media yet was a point in her favor making it far tbh.

14 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

One of Dani/Maddi getting stolen with Nathan going home is still an option right?

Β 

Nathan vs Val and Tae/Asher being steals seems to be speculative based on what I'm reading.Β 

Β 

Come on NBC, I'm already willing to have a female snowflake for once, work with me here!

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

One of Dani/Maddi getting stolen with Nathan going home is still an option right?

Yeah 100% an option

Β 

The only reason I was saying that one of Nathan/Val is based on speculation based on how the promo was edited. Would be surprised to see either of them go after Val got a clip of her singing (and killing it) shown & Nathan's face was shown probably more than anybody else's in tonight & last week's KO promos. But stranger things have happened.

Β 

Been trying to upload the video of the promo so people can make their own judgements but my computer can't record the audio right for whatever reason

Edited by indii