who won  

23 members have voted

1. 1. pick

• ryley was better, michael deserves a steal
    • ryley was better, send michael home
    • michael was better, ryley deserves a steal
    • michael was better, send ryley home
    • send them both home

Michael was wayyyy better. Solely based off of this performance, Ryley didn't deserve a steal, but I think that's bc of the song choice. I picked the 3rd option tho bc I think Ryley has a lot of potential, it's the song choice that didn't allow him to showcase his capabilities.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Michael was wayyyy better. Solely based off of this performance, Ryley didn't deserve a steal, but I think that's bc of the song choice. I picked the 3rd option tho bc I think Ryley has a lot of potential, it's the song choice that didn't allow him to showcase his apabilities.

first the 10s to all your favorites now this! how dare you engage in fraudulent voting on the reputable platform Idolforums.com! /joking /lighthearted

• Haha 5

I’m clicking Michael was better but Ryley deserved a steal. It wasn’t too much of a difference to me though. I’m also including the potential Ryley showed in his audition when I say that he deserves to stay in the competition. 

I think Ryley still did well enough to warrant a steal tbh. I think all the other battle losers who got saved so far performed better than him though.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

For me it wasn´t really close. Ryley was decent (I liked the head voice flip near the end); but Michael much devoured him at any chance (pun) he had. The coaches´s reactions said it all.

I´d still give Ryley a steal though , based on his body of work as a whole. 

• Like 1

Ryley's blind was incredible, but I was quite underwhelmed but his performance here. Purely based on his battle performance, I would sending him home without much remorse. I'd have saved Allie instead. 
Michael was insane though. I liked his blind, but he definitely stepped up here. 

Finally got to watch it. I'm choosing the third option, since I'm a bigger fan of Ryley's tone and I don't think it was as bad/disappointing as people made it seem. However here Michael's experience clearly worked in his favor. It would seem wrong for him to not be awarded the "winner" after that performance (or whatever that means with the PO pass...)

Michael's BA was undoubtedly near the bottom of IDF's rankings, so I'm glad to see him do well here.