🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

14 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I'm just glad that she's building momentum and trying on new things while also sounding great! 

That will help her get very far in the end, maybe even win (knock on wood).  Taking risks shows that she’s more than just a ballad singer or an entertainer.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Persy said:

She did amazing! That was perfect and flawless for me! I loved that! I'm gonna say it, she could easily make the finale and win it all if she keeps giving performances like that.

I’m convinced that she’ll be the last girl standing, which means she’ll probably make the finale and I sure hope that she wins it all.

• Like 2

I saw comments comparing her high belts to Jennifer Hudson and I really see it. Watch Hudson's rendition of ain't no way and the tonal similarities in the high notes are very evident.

Wé's range is insane, with a little bit more control in her higher register she'll be even better than she already is (already a top 5 singer this season imo)

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I saw comments comparing her high belts to Jennifer Hudson and I really see it. Watch Hudson's rendition of ain't no way and the tonal similarities in the high notes are very evident.

Wé's range is insane, with a little bit more control in her higher register she'll be even better than she already is (already a top 5 singer this season imo)

Oh I can definitely here it. She probably looks up to Jhud big time!

Also fun note: Clark Beckham LIKED We this week!

Edited by StarWalker1
  • Like 3