🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

She sounds (and looks) so good!

I thought it was a great song choice for a first impression, she showed off what she can do and clearly felt the lyrics too. She should definitely do some jazzy stuff later on though her voice is great for it.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:55 PM, FloorWax said:

The judges are gonna get blown away by her tomorrow :thumbs: I’ll wait til then to be added

They were.  Not as much as the Voice coaches were, but they were.

Even today, though, Garth has my favorite reaction to her voice.

• Like 1

Since Wé’s singing voice and speaking voice are so different, the Voice judges and Idol judges had different experiences with it, since the Voice judges heard her singing voice first and the Idol judges heard her speaking voice first.

Also, better Anyone cover than “anyone” ever did on The Voice. Great audition on both shows

• Like 3

• StarWalker1 changed the title to 🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

Well DAMN! Wé's audition (165k) is now the second most liked audition on FB so far this season (behind Iam Tongi's - 219k) Kinda insane!!! It's also almost at 3M views

WOW! Wé Ani's Speaking Voice And Singing Voice Sound Like Two Different People - American Idol 2023 | We CAN NOT believe Wé Ani talks like THIS and then SINGS LIKE THAT! 🤯#IDOL | By American Idol | Facebook

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Well DAMN! Wé's audition (165k) is now the second most liked audition on FB so far this season (behind Iam Tongi's - 219k) Kinda insane!!! It's also almost at 3M views

WOW! Wé Ani's Speaking Voice And Singing Voice Sound Like Two Different People - American Idol 2023 | We CAN NOT believe Wé Ani talks like THIS and then SINGS LIKE THAT! 🤯#IDOL | By American Idol | Facebook

Wow!  I’d be delighted if Wé won!

• Like 2