The Masked Singer Season 9 - Feb 15, 2023

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

Next week is Country Night

that could be hit or miss since i don't really like Country.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

did not know who either of the reveals were tonight. the best one overall tonight won at least.

well maybe you do lol.....

Lele was Camila's sister in Havana

and Camila was just at her wedding, we have pics in her thread

53 minutes ago, istersay said:

well maybe you do lol.....

Hide contents

Lele was Camila's sister in Havana

and Camila was just at her wedding, we have pics in her thread

i guess i don't notice who some of the other people are in Camila's video's .it was interesting that Camila was a guess by the guest judge.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i guess i don't notice who some of the other people are in Camila's video's .it was interesting that Camila was a guess by the guest judge.

I cracked up when they guessed her :giggle: didn't sound like camila to me

this was on March 4th

The Sesame Street theme episode was really cute and it was cute seeing all of the Sesame Street characters on tonight's show. 

I thought all 3 performers did really well throughout the night. I did kinda think the Squirrel was the weakest of the 3 so I was fine with her going out first. As for the reveals, I didn't really know either of them. 🙈 I maybe heard of them and seen them in past things but yeah I don't know them by memory. But I enjoyed them on the show.

• Like 1

All I have to say about DC Superheroes Night is suddenly I am a cat person. 😼 That and I was somewhat surprised they rang the bell on Gargoyle.

For Sesame Street Night, it was fun and it was nice to see the iconic characters on the show. The way they used them throughout the show was well done. The only complaint I have is they could've incorporate some of the Sesame Street songs. Not having the Sesame Street Theme as the Battle Royale song was a complete missed opportunity.

All three acts were solid, but I did think Fairy was the best, so no issue with her moving on. I'm not all that familiar with either unmasked act, but I have stumbled across some Lele Pons videos while surfing on YouTube, and she's pretty hilarious.

Country Night? Eh, we'll see how it goes.

On 2/15/2023 at 9:06 PM, *Wallace said:

Gnome being the first one eliminated makes sense.

Ooh whoaa, that was Dick Van Dyke. :shock: Wow.... that's such a legend.... I was not expecting that to be him at all.  :omg: 

Wow Robin & Nicole got that wrong. They (especially Robin) seemed so confident in his guess that I was even thinking it was him. :haha: 

Wow he's 97 years old? It's incredible how he's still performing! :omg: 

he is still driving it seems as well. :oops:

• Like 1

Fairy was good despite the country theme.

Axolotl was really good.

• Like 1

Macaw was not bad though my least favorite.

thought she was good.

Edited by jdanton2

wrong one won again . rumor that the one that won could have been on Idol.he might sound better if he does not sing country.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Haha 1

spoiler tags not working. 
Edited by jdanton2

spoiler tags are not working .a well known actress  her father was on Sesame Street

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:
[spoiler]Holly Robinson Peete
[/spoiler]

not sure why that's not working like it usually does

Tom is gonna update the board this saturday, I'll ask him to check the tags thing

16 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

he is still driving it seems as well. :oops:

Ah I saw his picture show up when watching the news (and no volume) and I really feared the worst. I'm glad what I feared wasn't it.

Gah Dick Van Dyke having a car accident is so sad and devastating. I heard he's at home recovering, which is good. But gah yeah maybe he shouldn't be driving.

The Country show was a fun episode. And yay I actually really liked/loved 3 out of 4 of the songs so yayy I'm happy about that. :haha:

I would have never guessed Alexa Bliss but well done to Jenny on guessing her right!

OMG I was sooo shook finding out that Fairy was Holly Robinson Peete. :shock: I've been a fan of hers FOREVER so it was really cool seeing her on this show. And yeah I knew she could sing, as I know she sang the theme songs for 21st Jump Street (sp?) and Hanging with Mr. Cooper. The latter being one of my favorite shows when I was younger. :bobo: 

lmaoo I don't even know if I'm bugging or not.... but I do think I have an idea for Macaw.

I was getting some David Archuleta vibes from his voice at times. I even went back to rewatch the intro video and his clues matches up to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

The Country show was a fun episode. And yay I actually really liked/loved 3 out of 4 of the songs so yayy I'm happy about that. :haha:

I would have never guessed Alexa Bliss but well done to Jenny on guessing her right!

OMG I was sooo shook finding out that Fairy was Holly Robinson Peete. :shock: I've been a fan of hers FOREVER so it was really cool seeing her on this show. And yeah I knew she could sing, as I know she sang the theme songs for 21st Jump Street (sp?) and Hanging with Mr. Cooper. The latter being one of my favorite shows when I was younger. :bobo: 

lmaoo I don't even know if I'm bugging or not.... but I do think I have an idea for Macaw.

Reveal hidden contents

I was getting some David Archuleta vibes from his voice at times. I even went back to rewatch the intro video and his clues matches up to him.

:rofl: oh year, it was country night, maybe my stream did me a favor not working

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Hide contents

i am quite sure it is him as well.

6 hours ago, istersay said:

:rofl: oh year, it was country night, maybe my stream did me a favor not working

it was better than i expected but still a waste of an episode.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

i am quite sure it is him as well.

it was better than i expected but still a waste of an episode.

thanks, I'm gonna watch it now, found it here

edit

just finished and it was a pretty good episode, I even liked the songs lol.