The Masked Singer Season 9 - Feb 15, 2023

OMGG The Wolf was probably the most obvious/easiest to recognize voice for me in the longest time on this show. :dead: I think within the first few lines he sang, I instantly recognized his voice was Michael Bolton. Even his performing style, where he just stood still with no movement on the stage, I knew it was him, as he doesn't really move around as a performer. I also figured with his voice being SO obvious, he was going to be eliminated first. But I also thought he had the weakest performance of the three the first round. Fun to see him on here and also fun to guess someone instantly. :haha: 

The Squirrel and the Gargoyle were both good on tonight's episode. Like what @jdanton2 said, I preferred Gargoyle the first round but then slightly preferred Squirrel the second round. I thought their battle royal performances were a toss-up and I felt it could have gone either way there. I have no guesses for who either of them could be yet.

Oooh and wow, Jenny saved Gargoyle? 😮 OK I was not actually expecting that. But I'm kinda glad they saved him as I feel he has more to offer and I want to see more from him going forward.  Though I am still rooting for Medusa on the wildcard twist show so far.

• Like 1

thoughts on youtube comments' speculation on Gargoyle

some people saying they think it's Nick Jonas, and honestly i hear it on "one call away" (though not "kryptonite" i think?). however, the voice sounds a little too trembly and the falsetto isn't perfect (which is supposed to be one of Nick's signature things. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's not a singer just because although gargoyle stayed on pitch well, i didn't get the sense that they had complete vocal mastery in the way i'd expect most professional singers to

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, istersay said:

I missed this last night due to stream trouble, but why does she sound so familiar

some speculation on who she is . if this is right not a known singer though has done some singing .

https://www.goldderby.com/feature/the-masked-singer-spoilers-who-is-squirrel-1205339445/

• Like 1

The Squirrel sounded good.

• Like 1

The Fairy sounds good.

• Like 1

Jackalope  my least favorite.

• Haha 1

thought she was better than last week .

• Like 1

did not know who either of the reveals were tonight. the best one overall tonight won at least.