Neil Salsich Fan Thread

jamescasaki

9 hours ago, Jaffy said:

No. Walker Wilson will be easy fodder for either of them, most likely Neil. If Blake’s pairings are straightforward enough.

1. Grace Vs Kylee

2. NOIVAS Vs Tasha

3. Neil Vs Walker

This is my exact prediction for KOs as well, and I can see Neil/Walker getting a steal. Hope Neil wins though!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

This is my exact prediction for KOs as well, and I can see Neil/Walker getting a steal. Hope Neil wins though!

Me too. If Kelly steals Walker, he would be her front runner, and probably get the PV along with D. Smooth or Holly.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Tapings are long done, and as we keep collating source info, I just want to say I'm glad we discovered Neil and no matter what happens, he has gained a longtime fan in me, and hopefully all of you as well!

I hope Blake didn’t drop him.

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

B: Grace West - Here You Come Again (Dolly Parton) vs. Neil Salsich - TBA - Neil STOLEN by Kelly

Congrats to Neil for getting stolen. So glad he´s still in the game, and he has a bigger chance of getting far on a less stacked team.

I hope you’re right and his not being on Blake’s team on his last season doesn’t hurt his chances too much. I wish Blake’s team was him, Grace and NOIVAS, but I’m happy for Kylee.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

B: Grace West - Here You Come Again (Dolly Parton) vs. Neil Salsich - TBA - Neil STOLEN by Kelly

Congrats to Neil for getting stolen. So glad he´s still in the game, and he has a bigger chance of getting far on a less stacked team.

Yep. Glad he's still in  My hopes for a long run are in tact.

I have no idea if this is better or worse for him and no basis even to speculate. lol Look forward to hearing what he sang. Hope it wasn't Chuck Berry 

Btw, Grace is a really good singer, as I'm sure you all know. I'll bet she killed that song.

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting. I'm more pessimistic about his chances IIBH. Kelly strikes me as a loyalist and I don't know where she stands on Neil belonging in this competition over her OGs.

I will say Kelly is probably super invested in sticking it to Blake one last time, and what better way to do that by taking the artist he blocked her for and dropped on her lap all the way to the Finale?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Interesting. I'm more pessimistic about his chances IIBH. Kelly strikes me as a loyalist and I don't know where she stands on Neil belonging in this competition over her OGs.

I will say Kelly is probably super invested in sticking it to Blake one last time, and what better way to do that by taking the artist he blocked her for and dropped on her lap all the way to the Finale?

Yeah me too. Now that he’s no longer on team Blake, I no longer think he’s gonna win. NOIVAS or Grace will.

4 hours ago, Arsh said:

He's now on team Kelly, therefore Add me, please🤣

3 hours ago, Voice said:

I hopping on the Salsich Train!!

Add me, please! 

Cool, some resident Kelly stans! Maybe you can answer this: how does Kelly usually treat her steals?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

She´s not as loyal as Blake, I can tell you that. 

And Kelly tends to go for strategy, and she´s been here long enough to know that someone like Neil can appeal to the audience. I´m seeing a Rod Stokes-esque situation happening.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

She´s not as loyal as Blake, I can tell you that. 

And Kelly tends to go for strategy, and she´s been here long enough to know that someone like Neil can appeal to the audience. I´m seeing a Rod Stokes-esque situation happening.

I hope he places higher than Rod.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Yep. Glad he's still in  My hopes for a long run are in tact.

I have no idea if this is better or worse for him and no basis even to speculate. lol Look forward to hearing what he sang. Hope it wasn't Chuck Berry 

Btw, Grace is a really good singer, as I'm sure you all know. I'll bet she killed that song.

I only have two reference points for Kelly steals going deep in the game: Rod Stokes from S16 and Hailey Mia in S21. In both instances, the voting audience pretty much gave Kelly no choice but to back those two singers. Neil does not have that luxury since Playoffs are taped.

There's always a first time for Kelly to back a steal all the way on her own volition.

9 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Yeah me too. Now that he’s no longer on team Blake, I no longer think he’s gonna win. NOIVAS or Grace will.

Yeah, maybe we can cool down now with the talk of Neil winning, which I never wanted for him in the first place anyway. Just get to the Finale and get that sweet maximum TV facetime!

13 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I only have two reference points for Kelly steals going deep in the game: Rod Stokes from S16 and Hailey Mia in S21. In both instances, the voting audience pretty much gave Kelly no choice but to back those two singers. Neil does not have that luxury since Playoffs are taped.

There's always a first time for Kelly to back a steal all the way on her own volition.

I was shocked Adam sabotaged Rod and Andrew Jannakos, his two country guys, when he was already the most despised coach at that point. You think he’d at least try to placate minivan.

Edited by Jaffy