Who do you WANT to win based on the finale performances?

RickyCoben

Who do you WANT to win based on the finale performances?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win based on the finale performances?

• Bodie
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Brayden Lape
    • Morgan Myles
    • Omar Jose Cardona

Bryce. Hes the only one who nailed both his performances. Even though I like Morgan, Bodie and Omar's ballad better than all of Bryce's performances.

Morgan is who I think should win based on overall run, and Bodie or Omar is who I want to win.

Edited by Hsamid

Morgan obviously! I loved both of her performances the best! I am replaying both of them on repeat. She deserves to win this season but if Bodie or Omar wins then I'm happy with that too but I voted Morgan based on her finale performances. 

I genuinely enjoyed both of Omar's performances on some level (although to be transparent, he's been one of my snowflakes since his audition). "The Way You Make Me Feel" was good, but "Somebody to Love" was legendary. I don't cry at a lot of performances on this show, and I don't know why that one brought out the waterworks, but that was a very, very special moment. I legitimately think it was one of the best performances in the show's history, and I think he's one of the best vocalists in the show's history as well, even if his song choices haven't always done a great job of showing it. His vocals on that song proved, to me, that he is what 'The Voice' means to me. So I voted for him.

(But being realistic, he's getting 5th anyway, so out of the people who have a fighting chance, I'd choose Morgan, then Bodie. I haven't been Morgan's biggest fan, and I think it's something about her tone that I haven't quite loved - but her body of work has been undeniably incredible; she's been aggressively fighting for it, and I'd like to see it pay off. Meanwhile, Bodie only had one OK performance and a bunch of fantastic moments outside of that, and he's so effortlessly special and different.)

(Honestly, though, Bryce absolutely floored me last night, so I wouldn't be mad if he won, either, based on the strength of his finale performances... and the fact that his brilliant song choices prove that he CLEARLY knows himself very well as an artist.)

• Like 1

Rooting for Bodie or Morgan, they had stronger runs than the Team Blake country guys (I would also include Omar but he’s clearly out of the running)

Bryce did fine tonight but based on the reactions in the episode thread I thought he would be better than he actually was. Still, I wouldn’t be mad if he wins, I like Bodie/Omar/Morgan but I don’t think I actually care that much about any of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Rooting for Bodie or Morgan, they had stronger runs than the Team Blake country guys (I would also include Omar but he’s clearly out of the running)

Bryce did fine tonight but based on the reactions in the episode thread I thought he would be better than he actually was. Still, I wouldn’t be mad if he wins, I like Bodie/Omar/Morgan but I don’t think I actually care that much about any of them.

All of this :yes: I’ve honestly lost hope on Morgan winning so maybe Bodie can take the trophy from Bryce? Maybe? Again, Bryce wouldn’t be undeserving but Bodie would be a nice surprise.

• Like 1