The Voice 22 ● The Knockouts Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

3 minutes ago, Ricky Cabello said:

Flopmila when she got the most streamed song this year and her new album with 1B plays. You should project your insecurities to doctors not Camila & IDF, or at least spill facts, you call her flop, bias all day when you are exactly like that...

*the most streamed female but whatever

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, awitrado said:

i don’t have to prove that i deserve to be here. because i know i do. my next song is my best i’ve had so far. so please look out for it. i know all of what i can do. you guys don’t. all u guys see is what is on tv. which means a lot but y’all haven’t seen the best parts of me AT ALL. i felt like i’ve had a difficult time showing it but i got this next one in the bag 

I am curious now that you said we haven't seen the best parts of you. That means this Queen song was not the one you would pick? I hope you keep your good taste because rock-pop girls in this season is an open and wide lane🙏

Edited by eidi

17 hours ago, awitrado said:

one last thing. y’all don’t even realize how undeserving i felt to be in top 16. yes my reaction backstage was happy but right after that i sobbed because i felt like i didn’t deserve to win. i still think daysia and sasha  shouldve  come out of it instead. 

All 3 of You have amazing potential. All 3 of you had moments of being great and all 2 had some mistakes. 

imo, Gwen chose you because she can help you more than the other two. You guys have similarities and clearly there is a connection. 

You definitely deserve to be there! Stay confident and pick a little easier song. 🤣

Justin vs. Kayla vs. Cara

- Cara was very powerful! And that high note near the end... I was floored -- I had no idea she had that insane of a range.

- Oh my goooosh! Justin was incredible! Very cohesive and powerful performance.

- Kayla's performance was so intense, in a really positive way. I agree with Justin's assessment of Kayla's voice as "haunting." 

- Totally with Gwen on being heartbroken about this knockout. They all seem like such wonderful, wholesome people too. 💔

Brayden vs. Eva vs. Austin

- Brayden's performance was strong; I thought it was cohesive and I appreciate that he didn't go for anything super fancy on this song (not supposed to be a backhanded compliment lol, I genuinely thought it enhanced the performance).

- I enjoy Eva's song and runs a lot! She's super powerful too.

Kim vs. The Marilynds vs. Emma

- KIM. CRUSE. HOLY. SH*T. Oh my god that was insane. I had to knock down the previous contestant who I rated a 10 on my personal spreadsheet to a 9.5 just because she was that much stronger than my second favorite knockout. Not only is she insanely powerful but she's so tasteful with her runs and the beginning had me soooo excited before she even went for any of the high notes. Icon, legend, KIM CRUSE!

- Emma is insanely powerful too. Big fan of her, and thought she did well on this very tough song. I'm sad there wasn't a steal available, as I think she has one of the most powerful, polished voices in the competition.

- The Marilynds absolutely shocked me. They were super powerful and had perfectly aligned harmonies. Agreed w/ Blake that that was their best performance by far. Really really wish that they got a steal too, tbh.

Devix vs. Steven vs. Andrew

- Devix's power really really shocked me. He really hid a lot of his power until this round; I really enjoyed this performance.

- Andrew's ability to execute complex runs is unparalleled this season, but I was glad that he chose to reel it back this round. I thought it was a tasteful decision for this song and the way he approached it.

- When I heard that Steven was going to do this song, I expected it to be a soft version (probably because Ryleigh's performance of it was recent). However, his performance was sooo powerful. I was surprised and impressed.

Alyssa vs. Daysia vs. Sasha 

- The beginning of Alyssa's performance was sooooo pretty; she had a low note there that really surprised / impressed me. Then she kicked into the fun part of the song which was super exciting too!

- Daysia's tone is stunning! And she really shocked me with the big note near the end; I thought she intended to stay softer the whole time. Gutted that there wasn't a steal for this performance.

- That note at the end of Sasha's performance was sooo stunning oh my goshhh! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Sasha gets let down by camila and Gwen?!:omg:

I wouldn't say Camila, as Devix won that Battle fair and square, but by Gwen?  Absolutely.  She totally won that Knockout, and Gwen let her go, anyway.