Actors & Actresses Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

ROUND 1: SPEED RUN

giphy.gif

It's time for the game to begin! 

This first round will use the speed run method, but with some differences. Here's how it will work:

- Each ranker will get to make two cuts a day. Your time resets midnight local time. So, you don't necessarily have to wait 24 hours to make your cuts. Hypothetically, you could post four cuts in a row if two of them are posted before midnight. We'll be using the honor system here, so I'm going to trust everyone to be honest about their times for cuts.

- You must post your cuts with 100 words and an image for the elimination to be valid.

- You get saves with your cuts. The actor or actress you save will be safe until the Top 252. All the names will be claimed as either a cut or a save for this first round. The saves expire after we reach the halfway point.

- If you don't post a cut for the day, then it does NOT roll over to the next day. If you didn't get a cut posted, then you missed your chance. You can only post two cuts per day.

RANKERS

mDkGydU.thumb.png.758fa639deadc0b0f2e4aclana-del-rey-blue-banister2000x1270_24.thumb.jpg.6fffcaa3462873054275707153820f35.jpgbetty-white-ap-450x600.thumb.jpeg.d1a180afea101c292e4808b4b7349f34.jpeg

purple-frog-nick-gustafson.thumb.jpg.cb7f61046372cb3f50496c616a0ef9b2.jpgKatarzyna01_28NICO29.thumb.jpeg.17bbd41b403372a53f3fb5ae07964833.jpeg532889461_220px-Album_cover_of_Fifteen_(The_Wailin_Jennys_album).thumb.jpg.5a14e932de91cc0b28f0b933cfc298b9.jpg

Thanks for the rankers for signing up! If you have any questions, then let me know.

Good luck to your favorites!

@Alex95 @#jeah @*Chris @FrogLenzen @.Rei @~Tom~

504 is the total number for math purposes. It gives the six rankers the chance to each have an equal number of cuts/saves.

Apologies that the game is starting late in the day. Since it's starting late, only for today I'll let the two cuts for today roll over to tomorrow if you don't get them posted within the next few hours.

• Steven_ changed the title to Actors & Actresses Rankdown 2.0
Just now, *Chris said:

So can we cut an actor and save an actress ?

Also do we have to cut 1 actor and 1 actress or we can cut two actresses or two actors in a day?

There's no quota this time with your cuts and saves. So, you can cut and save whomever you want.

Leonardo DiCaprio

085889b8c02c52fb2b8eb0faddc59ebec0-09-le

This should not come as a surprise to the people who know me well!

Leonardo DiCaprio is perhaps best known for his role with Kate Winslet in Titanic, which I haven't seen and have no plans to. #oops. Leo has quite the fanbase, among males and females. Why though? He used to be okay looking but he's fat, ugly and repulsive these days. I suppose he has straight male fans due to his playboy lifestyle. Now onto his movies. I have a hard time watching a film when he has the lead role due to his nasal voice. This gets in the way when he's playing tough guys especially. I suppose What's Eating Gilbert Grape is his best role because he's good at playing overgrown children, and The Departed and Wolf on Wall Street are decent but they weren't particularly memorable. #oops The Aviator is also a sleep aid. It was a meme (before memes existed) that he could never win an Oscar. He finally won for the Revenant. At least he didn't slap anyone? #lowstandards He's a typical hypocrite Hollywood actor who doesn't practice what they preach about the environment. He also has borderline creepy relationships going on with underage models that last about 18 months or so before they break up due to "lifestyle differences" aka she gets a big payout for being his PR girlfriend.

So either he loves the playboy style, or his live in friend Lukas Haas is actually his boyfriend (also it's rumored that he's one of Kate Winslet's gay friends). I hope it's the former. We don't want him!

Save: The actor who should have gotten all the roles he did, River Phoenix 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alec Baldwin

1393248580000-AP-Emmy-Nominations.jpg

I almost added K*vin Sp*cey to my list for an obvious first boot, but I had to cut names I actually like from my list, I absolutely did not have space for human trash. Since we all mainly added our faves there's not a ton of super problematic names in the bunch or anything (though tbf I haven't done a deep dive into the whole list and mainly just glanced). Anyways having said all that, Alec Baldwin killed a person on the set of his movie, seems like a pretty safe bet for first boot. Along with that he's only had one role that I've seen that really impressed me. That role is Jack Donaghy in 30 Rock. It was pretty much the perfect role for Baldwin because he was able to be a billionaire jackass with no moral values and a huge ego. Wasn't really a difficult role for Baldwin I'd guess, but he still nailed it, winning two Emmys for his performance. Some other films roles you may know him from include The Departed, Beetlejuice, Blue Jasmine, It's Complicated, The Boss Baby lol, and more. He's also well known for his Donald Trump impersonation on SNL which was funny like the first time I saw it, but there have been so many better Trump impersonations. Recently he killed a cinematographer with a prop gun on the set of his upcoming film Rust and yeah...that's bad.

Save Ben Stiller who I fear may have a target on his back after his unexpected domination in the first rankdown and deserves the top half this time around!!!!!