Which "Midnights" songs do you want to see on the show?

QueenCami

pick which songs u wanna see  

22 members have voted

1. 1. pick which songs u wanna see

• lavender haze
    • maroon
    • anti-hero
    • snow on the beach
    • youre on your own kid
    • midnight rain
    • question..?
    • vigilante ****
    • bejeweled
    • labyrinth
    • sweet nothing
    • mastermind

• 5 months later...

I think a lot of these would work. A lot of people doesn't consider Taylor's songs for singing competitions because they are not "vocally challenging" but a good singer can do wonders with them if they know how to flip them in a way that showcase both their artistry and their vocals. 

That's the advantage with Taylor, her songs can be adaptable to any type of vocalist, they just have to know how to work with them.

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I would say none if it means we get more songs from folklore instead :P (not a Swiftie but I love that album)

You don't like evermore?? It's like the same as folklore (but better:ph34rwave:) but somehow it keeps getting ignored by everyone (and The Voice is not the exception😥)

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

You don't like evermore?? It's like the same as folklore (but better:ph34rwave:) but somehow it keeps getting ignored by everyone (and The Voice is not the exception😥)

I listened to evermore like a year ago or so but I think I put in the background while I was doing some other stuff, so I wasn’t really paying attention (I love champagne problems, that’s all I can tell you lol) I should give it another go.

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I listened to evermore like a year ago or so but I think I put in the background while I was doing some other stuff, so I wasn’t really paying attention (I love champagne problems, that’s all I can tell you lol) I should give it another go.

Update: just listened to evermore again because I had nothing to do - and yeah it’s really damn good. 

• Like 1

folklore and evermore >>>>>> its the indie kid in me being biased but i really love those two albums more than anything else she’s done (besides specific songs on other albums like Style, Back to December, and All Too Well)