• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 rankings this episode!

Episode 7:

1. Glenda & Lumumba (+2) - 1.4

2. Derek & Claire (-1) - 1.8

3. Emily & Molly (-1) - 3.6 (Higher than Aubrey & David 3/5 times)

4. Aubrey & David (+2) - 3.6 (Higher than Emily & Molly 2/5 times)

5. Marcus & Michael (-1) - 5.4

6. Quinton & Mattie (+1) - 6.0

7. Luis & Michelle (-2) - 6.2

Episode 8 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 16th at 9pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 8 Ends 11/16 9pm)

1. Derek & Claire (+1)
2. Emily & Molly (+1)
3. Marcus & Michael (+1) 
4. Luis & Michelle (+2) 
5. Aubrey & David (=) 
6. Quinton & Mattie (+1) - Such a shame their edit died down these last few weeks as I remember liking and finding them fun early on. :( 

lol so happy I could just copy and paste the ranking above me :rofl:

1. Derek & Claire - yay finally back on top!

2. Emily & Molly - queens killing it even though Molly has an injury

3. Luis & Michelle - they have really been growing on me now that they have more screentime, still remember when michelle started being a star with her shadiness

4. Aubrey & David - they're still not that interesting, and i feel like david has gotten less cute because he's so boring lol

5. Quinton & Mattie - ugh i was hoping the last gay would do better, but his partner is terrible at navigation, they should have also changed like aubrey and david

6. Marcus & Michael - was rooting for them to leave because they actually were on the verge of a meltdown, but they had too much buffer finishing first in the previous leg against the last two teams who started 30 min behind them, if not for that maybe they would have been eliminated, hopefully they will have an atrocious next leg as they're starting in the back so it might get rid of them! 🙏

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 8:

1. Derek & Claire (+1) - 1.4

2. Emily & Molly (+1) - 1.9

3. Luis & Michelle (+4) - 4.0

4. Aubrey & David (=) - 4.5 (Higher than Marcus & Michael 5/8 times)

5. Marcus & Michael (=) - 4.5 (Higher than Aubrey & David 3/8 times)

6. Quinton & Mattie (=) - 4.8

Episode 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 23rd at 9pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 9 Ends 11/23 9pm)

Episode 9:

1. Derek & Claire (=) - Claire is a star and that's the last thing I would've guessed coming into this season, and I say that as a fan of her on BB23!

2. Aubrey & David (+2) - Now that they're forced to actually show them since there are so few teams left, it turns out Aubrey's pretty fun, who would've guessed.

3. Marcus & Michael (=) - They're the epitome of situationally interesting, but luckily they've been in some intersting situations!

4. Emily & Molly (-2) - Noah fence, but I'm done hearing about her damn knee lmao

5. Luis & Michelle (+1) - Yeah sorry, they're still not giving anything.

1. Derek & Claire - Both stars in their own right. I love their dynamic. 

2. Emily & Molly - Underdog queens, hope they upset the boys! 

3. Aubrey & David - Aubrey is one moment away from losing it on David :rofl:and I can't wait to see these claws she speaks of, although I thought they were going to be an easy elimination this leg against the other five teams that have actually won.

4. Luis & Michelle - They've grown on me this season, and when Luis takes his clothes off, he becomes more attractive :giggle:and I just love Spanish men.

5. Marcus & Michael - Really hoping their bad performance in this first half of the megaleg continues and they finally are eliminated from the race, especially if they are up against Emily & Molly for last place. Michael's shadiness towards Marcus is appreciated though :giggle:I am loling that he is betching when he made terrible mistakes earlier in the race.

4 rankings this episode!

Episode 9:

1. Derek & Claire (=) - 1.0

2. Emily & Molly (=) - 2.5

3. Aubrey & David (+1) - 3.0

4. Luis & Michelle (-1) - 4.3 (Exact tie with Marcus & Michael)

4. Marcus & Michael (+1) - 4.3 (Exact tie with Luis & Michelle)

Episode 10 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 30th at 9pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 10 Ends 11/30 9pm)