🔮 𝗔𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 😜

Bk1234

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Not sure I want to be added yet but I loved her cover of "Diamonds" and I think she will demolish in the battles.

I love that cover too! I’m so excited for her battle - I think it could be the leak for one of the episodes. I hope you will request to be added soon - I appreciate that you took the time to check out Alyssa’s covers. ^_^

Edited by Bk1234

59 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Extra Song suggestions:

Train Wreck (James Arthur)

Arcade (Duncan Laurence)

She Used to be mine (Sara bareilles)

Ooh thanks for these! ^_^ I think she’d sound delightful on “She Used to Be Mine.” 

• Like 1

Day Three of manifesting a Knockout win for Alyssa TOMORROW!!! 🕯✨

brandon saad GIF

Also, since Knockouts are tomorrow, feel free to leave a good luck post for Alyssa - just so we can leave her with some positivity going into what will probably be a very stressful day (my post will come later today. ;))

• Like 1

I'm picturing her voice on "Happier Than Ever" and my god that would sound amazing. Hope she gets another great song choice for the KOs. Rooting for her and Cara the most on the stacked Team Gwen!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm picturing her voice on "Happier Than Ever" and my god that would sound amazing. Hope she gets another great song choice for the KOs. Rooting for her and Cara the most on the stacked Team Gwen!

Yeah, it’s definitely my most anticipated battle right now! 😁 She has covered Billie in the past and killed it (she captures the vibe perfectly), so I’m sure this battle will be something special. 

Wishing the absolute best of luck to Cara as well - I hope to see both her and Alyssa on Gwen’s live show team. 🤞

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Wishing the absolute best of luck to Cara as well - I hope to see both her and Alyssa on Gwen’s live show team. 🤞

I'm banking on the fact that both of them were the winners of battles that resulted in steals/saves. More often than not, those contestants make it to the lives. Recent exceptions being Ethan Lively and (🥲) Hailey Green.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm banking on the fact that both of them were the winners of battles that resulted in steals/saves. More often than not, those contestants make it to the lives. Recent exceptions being Ethan Lively and (🥲) Hailey Green.

Just thinking about Hailey Green makes me nervous… 😬 I remember being fairly confident in her chances after that battle, but then… 🥲🥲🥲 Who knows what could happen - it all depends on the KO format tbh

Let’s just hope what happened to Hailey doesn’t happen to Alyssa or Cara  😇 

Edited by Bk1234

As the hours ahead of the Knockout round dwindle, I wanted to take the time to highlight one of her covers - her cover of “watch” by Billie Eilish. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMByrEQnHdg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

As I mentioned earlier, Alyssa captured the vibe of this song perfectly. 🤍 The way her voice presents that drawn out effect on the belts is so authentic and emotional. I also liked all the smiles throughout the cover - they truly spoke to Alyssa’s personality. While this was a bit raw, it truly speaks to all the potential Alyssa has as an artist (remember, this cover was from 2020 and we’re now in 2022. 👀)

Anyway… I’m gonna make my good luck post tomorrow… I have a special surprise to share with the thread. :shiftywave:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

As the hours ahead of the Knockout round dwindle, I wanted to take the time to highlight of her covers - her cover of “watch” by Billie Eilish. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMByrEQnHdg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

As I mentioned earlier, Alyssa captured the vibe of this song perfectly. 🤍 The way her voice presents that drawn out effect on the belts is so authentic and emotional. I also liked all the smiles throughout the cover - they truly speak to Alyssa’s personality. While this was a bit raw, it truly speaks to all the potential Alyssa has as an artist (remember, this cover was from 2020 and we’re now in 2022. 👀)

Anyway… I’m gonna make my good luck post tomorrow… I have a special surprise to share with the thread. :shiftywave:

it's my first time watching this cover of hers, I think it singlehandedly made me want to ask to be added right now instead of after we get KO spoilers.

I have a good feeling about her chances anyway, please add me!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

it's my first time watching this cover of hers, I think it singlehandedly made me want to ask to be added right now instead of after we get KO spoilers.

I have a good feeling about her chances anyway, please add me!

Omg yayyy! You’ve been added! It’s one of my favorite covers from her too. ☺️☺️☺️

I think she has a good shot at making the lives. I have a feeling Gwen will get her artistry and is likely invested.  

Good-Luck-Knockouts-1.png

Thank you to @jarmon, @jamescasaki, @erik g, @Anybody354, @Mohammad, and @civilvoice36 for your contributions!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! The long awaited day of the Knockout round. I wanted to take the time to wish Alyssa the absolute best of luck! You are so loved and as you can see by the messages above, have such a supportive fanbase that will be cheering you on regardless of what happens. 🤍 We know you have the tools to take home this win and make the live shows - so just go onto that stage with all the confidence and positive energy you can muster! Feel confident in that fact that Gwen has carried you to this point for a reason - your talent speaks for itself. You should feel proud of all you accomplished on this show. And if you're reading this, read the comments on the graphic above whenever you need a little positivity boost. I am so so proud of you, Alyssa, and regardless of what happens today, that pride will remain. GOOD LUCK TODAY - WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOUU!!! :w00twave:

And to finish it off... one last manifestation for a Knockout win today... ✨🕯️

brandon saad GIF

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3