Jump to content

๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐—”๐—น๐˜†๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿ˜œ


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

Alyssa-Witrado-Fan-Thread.png

๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ย |ย ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ž๐—ง๐—ข๐—ž

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

๐—•๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

[insert image]

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ

ย 

[insert media]

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

๐—ข๐—ป-๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

ย 

[insert video title]

[insert video]

ย 

ย 

๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€:

ย 

Cover of "watch" by Billie Eilish

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMByrEQnHdg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

Cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8C8iohAvDc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkย  (slide four)

ย 

Cover of "Diamonds" by Rihanna

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8C8iohAvDc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkย  (slide five)ย ย 

ย 

ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€

ย 

Upcoming Release:

Release Date:

Pre-Save Now:

[insert image]

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

Song-Suggestions-for-Alyssa.png

โ€œBoyfriendโ€ by Dove Cameron

โ€œabcdefuโ€ by Gayle

โ€œpositionsโ€ by Ariana Grande

โ€œtraitorโ€ by Olivia Rodrigoย 

โ€œWYD Now?โ€ by Sadie Jean

โ€œDumb Loveโ€ by Mimi Webb

โ€œGoโ€ by Cat Burns

โ€œWillowโ€ by Jasmine Thompson

โ€œSkinny Loveโ€ by Birdy

โ€œAlmost Loverโ€ by A Fine Frenzy

โ€œNever Let Me Goโ€ by Florence + the Machine

โ€œDandelionsโ€ by Ruthย B

โ€œDie Firstโ€ by Nessa Barrett

โ€œFix Youโ€ by Coldplay
โ€œyou broke me firstโ€ by Tate McRae

โ€œScars to Your Beautifulโ€ by Alessia Cara

โ€œWild Thingsโ€ by Alessia Cara

โ€œBig White Roomโ€ by Jessie J

โ€œTitaniumโ€ by David Guetta feat. Sia (Anna Kendrick version)

โ€œRunnin' (Lose It All)โ€ by Naughty Boy feat. Beyoncรฉ and Arrow Benjaminย 

โ€œWhat About Usโ€ by P!nk

โ€œTrainย Wreckโ€ James Arthur

โ€œArcadeโ€ Duncan Laurence

โ€œShe Used to Be Mineโ€ by Sara Bareilles

โ€œCan't Help Falling in Loveโ€ by Elvis Presley

โ€œBring Me to Lifeโ€ byย Evanescence

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

๐—š๐—œ๐—™๐˜€

[insert spoiler tag]

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-removebg-previe

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

1. Bk1234

2. jarmon

3. erik g

4. civilvoice36

5. Mohammad

6. jamescasaki

7. Anybody354

8. FloorWax

ย 

Just say "add me" to be added to Alyssa's fan list!

ย 

Good Luck in the Knockouts!!!

Good-Luck-Knockouts-1.png

ย 

Graphics inspired by @sydneysam's fan thread art (borders are from Gihanna's fan thread)

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bk1234 changed the title to ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐—”๐—น๐˜†๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ok, so for a bit of contextโ€ฆ Iโ€™m shocked it has taken this long for someone to make a thread for Alyssa. She has honestly become my favorite contestant this season (just listen to the covers I posted in the OP - they are all stunning โ˜บ๏ธ), and I truly believe she has the tools to become Gwenโ€™s frontrunner. I think Gwen is the perfect coach to understand her unique artistry and help her thrive on the show! I hope this can be a place where we can all share our love for Alyssa (and manifest a win in the Knockouts ๐Ÿ˜‰), so please feel free to request to be added to the fan list, if you are a fan!ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Song-Suggestions-for-Alyssa.png

โ€œBoyfriendโ€ by Dove Cameron

โ€œabcdefuโ€ by Gayle

โ€œpositionsโ€ by Ariana Grande

Also, please feel free to leave any song/cover suggestions for Alyssa - Iโ€™m sure she will appreciate them!ย ^_^ย I left three suggestions to start - I feel like they will fit the edgy pop vibe sheโ€™s got going on. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

ย I suggest:

"traitor" by Olivia Rodrigoย 

"WYD Now?" by Sadie Jean

"Dumb Love" by Mimi Webb

"Go" by Cat Burns

ย 

Omg these are perfect! She would slay these, especially โ€œtraitorโ€ - that would be so beautiful and emotional. ๐Ÿค Thank you so much for contributing to the list! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, please feel free to leave any song/cover suggestions for Alyssa - Iโ€™m sure she will appreciate them!ย ^_^ย I left three suggestions to start - I feel like they will fit the edgy pop vibe sheโ€™s got going on. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

For me I think she could sing anything, I feel like the way her tone is she can flip any song upside down to make it fit her lane and her tone, I would love to see her sing a upbeat song and make it a ballad and a very beautiful version

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

For me I think she could sing anything, I feel like the way her tone is she can flip any song upside down to make it fit her lane and her tone, I would love to see her sing a upbeat song and make it a ballad and a very beautiful version

I agree! She has such artistic potential! Iโ€™d love to see her do a flip like that. Would you like to be added?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Song suggestions:

Willow(Jasmine Thompson)

Skinny love (Birdy)

Almost lover (a fine frenzy)

Never let me go ย (Florence and The machine )

Field of dandelions ( Ruth Berhe)

Die first (nessa Barrett)

Fix you (coldplay)

you broke me first (Tate McRae)

Scars to your beautiful (Alessia Cara)

Wild things (Alessia cara)
Big White Room (Jessie J)

Titanium (David Guerra ft.sia) Anna Kendrick version

Runnin(Naughty Boy Ft. Beyoncรฉ ,Arrow Benjamin)ย 

What about us (P!nk)

ย 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While we donโ€™t know anything about Alyssaโ€™s blind (Iโ€™m sure it will be a fun surprise! ๐Ÿ™‚), we did get some information on Alyssaโ€™s battle with Ianโ€ฆ

ย 

G: Alyssa Witradoย vs.ย Ian Harrisonย - Happier Than Ever (Billie Eilish).ย Ian STOLEN by John.

ย 

I am so excited to hear them sing this song - this will be a first for the Voice US! Iโ€™m sure they killed it and since a steal came into play, it will be shown in full!ย :clap:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Song suggestions:

Willow(Jasmine Thompson)

Skinny love (Birdy)

Almost lover (a fine frenzy)

Never let me go ย (Florence and The machine )

Field of dandelions ( Ruth Berhe)

Die first (nessa Barrett)

Fix you (coldplay)

you broke me first (Tate McRae)

Scars to your beautiful (Alessia Cara)

Wild things (Alessia cara)
Big White Room (Jessie J)

Titanium (David Guerra ft.sia) Anna Kendrick version

Runnin(Naughty Boy Ft. Beyoncรฉ ,Arrow Benjamin)ย 

What about us (P!nk)

ย 

Yessss - thanks for always delivering with the song suggestions. ๐Ÿ˜ I especially love โ€œDandelionsโ€ for Alyssa - I think that would sound great on her voice!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yessss - thanks for always delivering with the song suggestions. ๐Ÿ˜ I especially love โ€œDandelionsโ€ for Alyssa - I think that would sound great on her voice!

Thanks , I guess I have a talent of listening to talented voices and then giving song suggestions

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...