The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚

Someone648

Jessie J would be a really good coach to replace Kelly, she has amazing humor in every one of her roles in the voice UK, Australia, she has INCREDIBLE vocal ability, she coaches her talents incredibly but hey, she doesn't have the visibility she deserves in the USA

ย 

ย 

anyway to replace Kelly, you need his common points (good mood, vocal ability...)

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Iย needย it to be another female coachโ€ฆ.I swear if itโ€™s Nick Iโ€™m not gonna watch๐Ÿคฃ

They can bring the other brother that is not Joe or Nick (forgot his name, sorry) and i'm still gonna watch it. I'm desperate, this hiatus has been awful.ย 

1 minute ago, French20 said:

Jessie J would be a really good coach to replace Kelly, she has amazing humor in every one of her roles in the voice UK, Australia, she has INCREDIBLE vocal ability, she coaches her talents incredibly but hey, she doesn't have the visibility she deserves in the USA

ย 

ย 

anyway to replace Kelly, you need his common points (good mood, vocal ability...)

Ok, i'm liking this suggestion.ย 

ย 

She is not enough popular on the USA, tho.

ย 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

ย 

Kelly has mentioned a few times recently in interviews that she's planning on taking the entire summer off. In this interview that aired yesterday she said, "I literally said no to everything this summer. I will literally not do anything this summer."

ย 

ย 

ย 

I'm surprised Kelly isn't squeezing The Voice into her summer plans, but wording it this way makes it sound like she isn't.ย Kelly wanting to enjoy a break with her kids is certainly understandable.

ย 

It seems odd to announce someone brand new on TikTok like this, though.

ย 

While I didn't think it would actually happen, Blake/Gwen as a married duo in connected chairs, John, Kelly, and a new fifth coach might've been fun to watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTV said:

ย 

I'm surprised Kelly isn't squeezing The Voice into her summer plans, but wording it this way makes it sound like she isn't.ย Kelly wanting to enjoy a break with her kids is certainly understandable.

ย 

ย 

While I didn't think it would actually happen, Blake/Gwen as a married duo in connected chairs, John, Kelly, and a new fifth coach might've been fun to watch.

Honestly I wanted Blake/Gwen as the first duo coach. But I guess we canโ€™t have nice things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RTV said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

in france we had 5 chairs (all stars version) and frankly, at first it was interesting but over the shows, the coaches became a little annoying, there were too many "clans" between them and the talents had a lot of hard to choose, 4 chair is the right number