The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Even when Kelly announced β€œThe Voice will be back this fall” in that special American song contest sneak peek that aired before the show started, she didn’t seem too enthusiastic about saying it, almost as if she said it because nbc told her too.

I insist, are you a Swiftie?? 🀑

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She mentioned she had two announcements in 2022 in a video from a few months ago. One was hosting the American Song Contest and the other was something that β€œpeople might not be too happy about” 

Β 

Kelly has mentioned a few times recently in interviews that she's planning on taking the entire summer off. In this interview that aired yesterday she said, "I literally said no to everything this summer. I will literally not do anything this summer." The reasoning she's given for taking the time off is to celebrate her 40th birthday and to spend time with her kids while they still think she's the coolest person ever. So even if she does take this upcoming season off, I wouldn't see it as a permanent departure, but she's definitely due to have a break right now.Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Β 

Kelly has mentioned a few times recently in interviews that she's planning on taking the entire summer off. In this interview that aired yesterday she said, "I literally said no to everything this summer. I will literally not do anything this summer." The reasoning she's given for taking the time off is to celebrate her 40th birthday and to spend time with her kids while they still think she's the coolest person ever. So even if she does take this upcoming season off, I wouldn't see it as a permanent departure, but she's definitely due to have a break right now.Β 

Β 

Β 

This was from yesterday???? Wow. I didn’t even know this now this is news.

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

LMAOOO OMG NOOO. New coach for sureπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now I’m excited tbh…

Β 

you changed my mood in seconds...

Β 

frankly, I'm starting to be sad to foresee the departure of Kelly, Alicia it was hard, but then Kelly.......

Β 

for me Kelly is and will be irreplaceable.

Β 

Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voicethe unforgettable GIFS...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1