Jump to content

โญ ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ โญ


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, professorX said:

this cover stood out to me the most, she's got presence and confidence, idk what the others think but i thought it was emotionalย :heartbounce:

I loved her rendition of this! That big note was really nice too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, professorX said:

Oh, and I also love her version of "driver's license", l just love how natural her voice is.

Iโ€™ll have to check this one out. ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My WAG for her blind audition song..

ย 

โ€Piece Of My Heartโ€ย 

Ooh, Iโ€™d love to hear her sing that for her blind audition!ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, professorX said:

Oh, and I also love her version of "driver's license", l just love how natural her voice is.

Ok, I just listened to it. I loved the contrast between her belts and her softer notes.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, Iโ€™d love to hear her sing that for her blind audition!ย 


What ever it is, it got John to turn around, and heโ€™s admitted on the show to being a bit snobbish about teen singers. And heโ€™s picky about which country singers he turns for. So, there must have been some crossover appeal with the song choice. Not to mention, the block was used on Gwen, rather than Blake, which is a little weird.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


What ever it is, it got John to turn around, and heโ€™s admitted on the show to being a bit snobbish about teen singers. And heโ€™s picky about which country singers he turns for. So, there must have been some crossover appeal with the song choice. Not to mention, the block was used on Gwen, rather than Blake, which is a little weird.ย 

Thatโ€™s true. Maybe she did go for a non-country song. ๐Ÿค”ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This girl has caught my attention; her voice is just captivating. Yes, while a little raw, I know she has an incredible amount of potential. I'll put this out in the universe, her growth arc will be the biggest this season. Honestly, my only concern would be Camila throwing a wrench in those plans and pulling an Ariana. Whether that be bad song choices, or just dropping her like Ariana did with Hailey.

ย 

Add me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

This girl has caught my attention; her voice is just captivating. Yes, while a little raw, I know she has an incredible amount of potential. I'll put this out in the universe, her growth arc will be the biggest this season. Honestly, my only concern would be Camila throwing a wrench in those plans and pulling an Ariana. Whether that be bad song choices, or just dropping her like Ariana did with Hailey.

ย 

Add me.

Youโ€™ve been added! ๐Ÿ™‚ย I agree that she has the potential to do really well on this show. I hope Camila gives her that opportunity.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, professorX said:

but now we know Lakelin listens to Camila Cabello since she said "and so many others"ย ๐Ÿ‘€

Gotta impress her coach by knowing her repertoire ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, professorX said:

Just listened to Maggie Rogers latest single "Horses", and I think Lakelin's voice would perfectly fit inย :stealth:

Iโ€™ll add it to the suggestion list and listen to it later. ;)ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 9:10 PM, Bk1234 said:

Lakelin-Lemmings-Fan-Thread.png

๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š

๐ˆ๐๐’๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œย |ย ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„ย |ย ๐“๐ˆ๐Š๐“๐Ž๐Šย |ย ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Šย |ย ๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ย |ย ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ย |ย ๐€๐Œ๐€๐™๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ย |ย ๐–๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐“๐„

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐๐ข๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ

[insert image]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

ย 

[insert media]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐Ž๐ง-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ:

ย 

ย 

[insert video]

ย 

ย 

๐๐จ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ:

ย 

Cover of "A Broken Wing" by Martina McBride

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcOlbdZFWnx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

Cover of "You Ain't Woman Enough" by Loretta Lynn

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcWChHHlUiH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

Cover of "Things a Man Oughta Know" by Lainey Wilson

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfXLwublLI5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

ย 

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

ย 

Latest Release: "Every Love Song" (Single with Hunt Pipkin)

Release Date: February 11, 2022

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

ab67616d00001e029bbca0bb650266d821036333

ย 

Release: "Kiss My Sass" (Single)

Release Date: October 16, 2020

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

ab67616d0000b273a7c2777eaab6993431c24fc1

ย 

Release: "Anything but You" (Single)

Release Date: June 26, 2020

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

51LcWHfKpDL._SX354_SY354_BL0_QL100__UXNa

ย 

Release: "Taking Out the Trash" (Single)

Release Date: February 14, 2020

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

600x600bf-60.jpg

ย 

Release: "Small Town Christmas" (Single)

Release Date: November 29, 2019

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

A1DfVwH8x0L._SS500_.jpg

ย 

Release: "Better in Boots" (Single)

Release Date: November 8, 2019

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

ab67616d0000b273297abd6a98ef764bc3c4d882

ย 

Release: "Vacay from the Cray Cray" (Single)

Release Date: September 13, 2019

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

91iRFvpGSlL._SS500_.jpg

ย 

Debut Release: "Take Me Away" (Single)

Release Date: March 2, 2019

Available Now: Stream On Spotify

917rVF7eQGL._SS500_.jpg

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

Copy-of-Song-Suggestions-for-Lakelin.png

โ€œPeter Panโ€ by Kelsea Ballerini

โ€œUp to the Mountainโ€ by Patty Griffin

โ€œLet Him Flyโ€ by Patty Griffin

โ€œRainbowโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

โ€œYou Sayโ€ by Lauren Daigle

โ€œBurning Houseโ€ by Cam

โ€œLittle White Churchโ€ by Little Big Town

โ€œThe Climbโ€ by Miley Cyrus

โ€œHeart Like a Truckโ€ by Lainey Wilson

โ€œMerry Go 'Roundโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

โ€œFollow Your Arrowโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

โ€œHorsesโ€ by Maggie Rogers

โ€œLOVE IS A COWBOYโ€ by Kelsea Ballerini

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐†๐ˆ๐…๐ฌ

[insert spoiler tag]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐…๐š๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

1. Bk1234

2. TeamAudra

3. Dalton Eduardo

4. Angeles

5. Persy

6. Mohammad

7. jarmon

8. Gustavo527

9. jamescasaki

10. Spurrious

11. madhatter477

12. Hamza Tufail

13. professorX

14. Maxwell

ย 

Just say "add me" to be added to Lakelin's fan list!

ย 

Graphics inspired by @sydneysam's fan thread art.

add me!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Added! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Thanks!

New here, glad I found this.

Looks like a lot of talent this season, but Lakelin,,,,,,, ((wow))

There something special about her.

Not sure I can pin point it, but when I watch her clips it just seems like she has a skill of connecting with her audience. Almost like sheโ€™s not trying to come off likes sheโ€™s way more talented then you or I, But itโ€™s like she is just natural and makes it look easyโ€ฆ Just entertaining to the top!! Does that make sense??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DaDcmuzic said:

Thanks!

New here, glad I found this.

Looks like a lot of talent this season, but Lakelin,,,,,,, ((wow))

There something special about her.

Not sure I can pin point it, but when I watch her clips it just seems like she has a skill of connecting with her audience. Almost like sheโ€™s not trying to come off likes sheโ€™s way more talented then you or I, But itโ€™s like she is just natural and makes it look easyโ€ฆ Just entertaining to the top!! Does that make sense??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah, I see what you mean. She certainly knows how to deliver an engaging performance!ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...