Jump to content

⭐ π‹πšπ€πžπ₯𝐒𝐧 π‹πžπ¦π¦π’π§π π¬ π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ ⭐


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/15/2022 at 1:09 PM, professorX said:

Just listened to Maggie Rogers latest single "Horses", and I think Lakelin's voice would perfectly fit inΒ :stealth:

I just listened to it and yeah, I agree. The belts definitely sound like something Lakelin could pull off.Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2022 at 5:34 PM, DaDcmuzic said:

Thanks!

New here, glad I found this.

Looks like a lot of talent this season, but Lakelin,,,,,,, ((wow))

There something special about her.

Not sure I can pin point it, but when I watch her clips it just seems like she has a skill of connecting with her audience. Almost like she’s not trying to come off likes she’s way more talented then you or I, But it’s like she is just natural and makes it look easy… Just entertaining to the top!! Does that make sense??🀣🀣🀣

Welcome to Idolforums :mcwave:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know there has been some recent information that conflicts with Lakelin’s status as a contestant on the Voice. That being said, I would advise everyone to patiently wait for battle spoilers before coming to a firm conclusion. Either way, I hope that this fan thread will remain a place where we can support Lakelin’s music career. πŸ’ž

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know there has been some recent information that conflicts with Lakelin’s status as a contestant on the Voice. That being said, I would advise everyone to patiently wait for battle spoilers before coming to a firm conclusion. Either way, I hope that this fan thread will remain a place where we can support Lakelin’s music career. πŸ’ž


We’ll keep an eye out, and see how things are going. πŸ‘Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, professorX said:

Not me opening IDF and hearing the news... whatever happens I'm glad we found Lakelin! She deserves to be a star.Β :wub:

Yeah, whatever happens, I do hope she finds success from here! πŸ’ž

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I know there has been some recent information that conflicts with Lakelin’s status as a contestant on the Voice. That being said, I would advise everyone to patiently wait for battle spoilers before coming to a firm conclusion. Either way, I hope that this fan thread will remain a place where we can support Lakelin’s music career. πŸ’ž

yes, you can stan her either way :bobo:

Β 

lakelinaiv1.jpg.6c14df824dbe1721fc1b76482ad841f5.jpglakelinsiggy1.jpg.8bca67065bfa28ebcb51ced178b4a8de.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, professorX said:

Not me opening IDF and hearing the news... whatever happens I'm glad we found Lakelin! She deserves to be a star.Β :wub:

Well the facts are as stand:

1)She is still young

2)She lives within 2hours of Nashville and writes a lot of her songs.

3)And it looks like she has a strong family unit that supports her.

4) She seems to draw attentionΒ 

Β 

Id say she is well on her way to becoming a star this early in the game.Β 
Good luck Lakelin and if your not on this season keep us updated when you are clear to do so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DaDcmuzic said:

Well the facts are as stand:

1)She is still young

2)She lives within 2hours of Nashville and writes a lot of her songs.

3)And it looks like she has a strong family unit that supports her.

4) She seems to draw attentionΒ 

Β 

Id say she is well on her way to becoming a star this early in the game.Β 
Good luck Lakelin and if your not on this season keep us updated when you are clear to do so.

Yeah, she’s got all the tools for success. I’m not too worried about her.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DaDcmuzic said:

Well the facts are as stand:

1)She is still young

2)She lives within 2hours of Nashville and writes a lot of her songs.

3)And it looks like she has a strong family unit that supports her.

4) She seems to draw attentionΒ 

Β 

Id say she is well on her way to becoming a star this early in the game.Β 
Good luck Lakelin and if your not on this season keep us updated when you are clear to do so.


I would add that whether or not she turned a chair on The Voice will have ZERO impact on whether she has a successful career. I’m not sure whether these contestants are aware of this.Β 
Β 

Vocals are important, but for female country singers…song writing is critical. Notice almost all of the females who’ve broken through in country over the past 10-15 years have songwriting in common. β€œEvery Love Song” is proof that she can write a very good song. Keep writing….

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


I would add that whether or not she turned a chair on The Voice will have ZERO impact on whether she has a successful career. I’m not sure whether these contestants are aware of this.Β 
Β 

Vocals are important, but for female country singers…song writing is critical. Notice almost all of the females who’ve broken through in country over the past 10-15 years have songwriting in common. β€œEvery Love Song” is proof that she can write a very good song. Keep writing….

Her recent post with the cover of β€œ The Climb” seems ironically appropriate at this moment. Wonder if any puns were intended?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


I would add that whether or not she turned a chair on The Voice will have ZERO impact on whether she has a successful career. I’m not sure whether these contestants are aware of this.Β 
Β 

Vocals are important, but for female country singers…song writing is critical. Notice almost all of the females who’ve broken through in country over the past 10-15 years have songwriting in common. β€œEvery Love Song” is proof that she can write a very good song. Keep writing….

That’s a very good point. She certainly has the work ethic so all she needs to do is keep at it and I’m sure she’ll get her big break eventually.Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s a very good point. She certainly has the work ethic so all she needs to do is keep at it and I’m sure she’ll get her big break eventually.Β 


Basically, there are no short cuts, like we saw on the early days of American Idol.Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s a very good point. She certainly has the work ethic so all she needs to do is keep at it and I’m sure she’ll get her big break eventually.Β 

I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Lakelin and Molly didn’t get to audition and are back home. Both maybe roomed close together and made friends and then solidified their friendship with a common outcome from the show. I know that’s boring and not wild like everyone is building up to. But it maybe just a simple as that. They are both very talented and would have turned chairs in my opinion. Only rational scenario that I can come up with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, DaDcmuzic said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Lakelin and Molly didn’t get to audition and are back home. Both maybe roomed close together and made friends and then solidified their friendship with a common outcome from the show. I know that’s boring and not wild like everyone is building up to. But it maybe just a simple as that. They are both very talented and would have turned chairs in my opinion. Only rational scenario that I can come up with.

Anything is possible at this point. I’m just waiting for battle spoilers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DaDcmuzic said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Lakelin and Molly didn’t get to audition and are back home. Both maybe roomed close together and made friends and then solidified their friendship with a common outcome from the show. I know that’s boring and not wild like everyone is building up to. But it maybe just a simple as that. They are both very talented and would have turned chairs in my opinion. Only rational scenario that I can come up with.


There are numerous possibilities at this point, but she went to Jimmie Allen’s album release party the night before the last blind taping. If she hadn’t auditioned by that point, she probably wouldn’t have been able to leave the hotel. Β 
Β 

I don’t think not turning a chair is that big of a deal, and not really a reflection of talent. It could be song choice, nerves, etc. Who knows? At least two winners of American Idol didn’t turn a chair on The Voice. Maren Morris was rejected multiple times in the producer rounds. I’m sure there are many other stories like this we’ve never heard about.Β 
Β 

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


There are numerous possibilities at this point, but she went to Jimmie Allen’s album release party the night before the last blind taping. If she hadn’t auditioned by that point, she probably wouldn’t have been able to leave the hotel. Β 
Β 

I don’t think not turning a chair is that big of a deal, and not really a reflection of talent. It could be song choice, nerves, etc. Who knows? At least two winners of American Idol didn’t turn a chair on The Voice. Maren Morris was rejected multiple times in the producer rounds. I’m sure there are many other stories like this we’ve never heard about.Β 
Β 

Β 


Almost forgot…Brynn didn’t turn a chair on her first attempt, came back the next season, and walked away with the trophy.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Almost forgot…Brynn didn’t turn a chair on her first attempt, came back the next season, and walked away with the trophy.Β 

That’s a very good point. The same could happen with Lakelin.

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...