⭐ 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 ⭐

Bk1234

14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

She writes, and actually won a songwriting contest in February. 

https://jacksontn.com/winners-hunt-pipkin-and-lakelin-lemmings/

This is the song. 

She has more on Apple Music and Spotify, but I haven’t checked those out yet. 

After listening to all of her originals, this one is probably my favorite. Definitely some great songwriting on her part, along with stunning vocals from both Lakelin and Hunt. :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Oh, then if she gets to the Lives, then she'll last a while.  Most country females don't stand much of a chance with the audience, but teen country females are one of the few types that are like catnip to Minivan.  (See: Danielle, Emily Ann, Brennley, and Chevel.)

Yeah, the fact that she is still a teen is definitely going to help her in terms of audience appeal. By the way, would you like to be added?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve noticed from looking around, she performs live quite frequently. 

This is from over a year ago. It’s a Facebook live of one of her shows. She performed for close to an hour…mostly country, some originals, some covers. There are a few rock songs, including Pat Benetar’s “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.” I wasn’t expecting that, but she did really well with it. She seems to excel on uptempo songs, and has no shortage of confidence on stage. Great stage presence, and way more power than I expected. Also, everything is close to pitch perfect. 

She hits the stage at about 1:30 (one minute and 30 seconds to be clear)

https://m.facebook.com/117030931657944/videos/594855594781787/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C-GK2C&ref=sharing

I didn't get to watch her entire performance segment but she sure was a firecracker up there! If she was nervous, she certainly didn't make that clear on stage. She performed with so much class and confidence! 🤩

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Not yet I'm holding out judgement for everyone for awhile till I know more about them and see the rest of the cast etc.

Fair. Just let me know if you ever become interested in joining the fan list. 😉

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, the fact that she is still a teen is definitely going to help her in terms of audience appeal. By the way, would you like to be added?

I'm waiting to see her pre-Lives trajectory first.  Just because she could do damage with the audience doesn't mean she will.  Especially if she doesn't get to the Lives.

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

After listening to all of her originals, this one is probably my favorite. Definitely some great songwriting on her part, along with stunning vocals from both Lakelin and Hunt. :wub:

That is definitely a quality song.  

This girl will be the latest teen underrated by IDF. It’s easy to make a snap judgement from one IG cover or 2 year old YT cover. Hell, I’ve made that mistake myself, numerous times. Definitely need to spend some time on this one to get the full picture. There’s plenty of material out there, so no excuses! :giggle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

This girl will be the latest teen underrated by IDF. It’s easy to make a snap judgement from one IG cover or 2 year old YT cover. Hell, I’ve made that mistake myself, numerous times. Definitely need to spend some time on this one to get the full picture. There’s plenty of material out there, so no excuses! :giggle:

You can say that again! :haha: They’ll keep at it till she cruises into the finale. 😏

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mohammad said:

song suggestions:

Peter pan (kelsea ballerini)

up to the mountain (patty griffen)

let him fly(patty griffen)

rainbow(Kacey Musgraves)

You say (lauren diagle)

Burning house (Cam)

Little white church (little big town )

The climb (Miley Cyrus)

These are all great suggestions! I added them to the list. ;) 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Uh oh, she better take this down before NBC notices… :giggle: All jokes aside, she sounded great here, especially on those solo parts! :wub:

Yeah, it’s about a year old too. She has no trouble singing on pitch, which is obviously very important!

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, it’s about a year old too. She has no trouble singing on pitch, which is obviously very important!

Yeah, I’m not too worried about her tbh with you (at least not as much as I am for other contestants.) She has shown that she is more than capable of performing well live. :yes:

Here’s another one (same duet partner), singing Olivia Newton-John’s part in “You’re the One That I Want.” Also about a year old. She seems to be involved in theater, so maybe this is for a production of “Grease.” 

This girl is good. :yes:

https://m.facebook.com/LakelinLemmings/videos/youre-the-one-that-i-want/115567947350208/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s another one (same duet partner), singing Olivia Newton-John’s part in “You’re the One That I Want.” Also about a year old. She seems to be involved in theater, so maybe this is for a production of “Grease.” 

This girl is good. :yes:

https://m.facebook.com/LakelinLemmings/videos/youre-the-one-that-i-want/115567947350208/

Ooh yes with that versatility! 👏 Lakelin truly shines on songs like this one that allow her to showcase some of her personality. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh yes with that versatility! 👏 Lakelin truly shines on songs like this one that allow her to showcase some of her personality. 

That’s what I noticed when I checked out that Facebook livestream of one of her shows. She takes it up a notch on the uptempo songs. So, I guess we should expect to see that on the show at some point. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s what I noticed when I checked out that Facebook livestream of one of her shows. She takes it up a notch on the uptempo songs. So, I guess we should expect to see that on the show at some point. 

Yeah, which is a nice gear to have. A lot of Voice artists seem to struggle with up tempo numbers, but Lakelin should have no problem singing one live. 

• Like 2