Big Brother 24

Alex95

I really never thought that Taylor would win (though I'd hoped).  But she did, and my jaw dropped.

This is the first time that I've been ECSTATIC about a winner since Jordan in BB11.  Others I either simply liked (Ian, Kaycee, and Xavier), just tolerated (Hayden), disliked (Steve and Josh), or hated with a passion (Rachel, Andy, Derrick, Jackson, and Cody).  And to win the Fan Favorite prize, too?!  That just tied up this season with a nice bow!

Congratulations, Taylor!

• Like 1

Cannot believe she won. Have only really been following the feed update but that speech made me cry a little lol. One of the greatest story arcs in dare I say, reality TV? Taylor started out ostracised by her houseguests, faced microagressions, bullying, false accusations.. remained resilient throughout it all and ended up taking the win. On the 20 year anniversary of Danielle Reyes’ loss. On the 3 year anniversary of Cassandra Walden’s passing. Such an inspiring winner story and I’m so, so happy for her.

Agree with all the comments too that she just feels..special for a BB contestant. Like I can’t wait to see what’s next for her. Hoping the Paramount Plus connection gets her the Drag Race guest judge spot she deserves!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah monte should’ve taken turner. This jury seemed very pro Taylor and anti turner 

Yeah he definitely should have but thankfully he didn't know how much the jury loved Taylor. Or how his final big move wouldn't have done anything to change things. :haha: 

14 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Agreed, I don't see that in many Big Brother houseguests. She just has an undeniable star power and level of likability. Taylor was beloved even by the facebook crowd until they became Kyle stans. She is a uniter. Like the Lays deal is already in the bag (or it better be they've been using her for clout all season long :kissbye:).

She better have a Lays deal and get to do some commercials for them. She's been giving them loads of promo, and likewise them posting about her. :haha: 

14 hours ago, jarmon said:

FUN FACT: Both Kevin Jacobs & Taylor Hale were nominated Week 1 and went on to win! :giggle:

Oh wow that's crazy to believe but very impressive! :omg: 

14 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Wow I didn't realize that but yeah I did notice POCs have been winning Survivor and Big Brother lately. It's amazing to see as it's hardly been like this for so many years, especially regarding Big Brother. :omg: 

14 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Oooh this is an amazing fact to see! :omg: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

No because Indy really called it

LOL Yessss I thought of Indy's comment last night too. :dead: She called this months ago! :wub: 

12 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Taylor’s speech really made me tear up. 😭 DAMN. 👏 

It was SO GOOD. 😢 

10 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

I just know Turner would've tanked the F2 speech & questions

OMGG yeah he would have been TERRIBLE with those. :dead: 🤣