Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen IX Posted) (Winner Posted)

.Rei

#15. Pichu

172.png

Avg: 9.22

@goofycilla90 - 1

@1234567890 - 2

@FrogLenzen - 5

@Steven_ - 9

@Crisis - 12

@.Rei - 13

@NGM - 13

@Solaris- 14

@hayden98 - 14

Derek

Icon

Rei

Pichu is cute but I don't think a baby pre-evolution was needed for Pikachu

Sola

nty

#14. Dunsparce

206.png

Avg: 9.11

Hayden - 2

Sola - 5

Priscilla - 5

Derek - 7

Victoria - 8

Nico - 11

Rei - 14

Crisis - 15

Steven - 15

Sola

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:  :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha::haha:

Derek

Dunsparce deserves better from Gamefreak. Dunsparce deserves to be a base form with different split evolutions with different typing. Dragon, Fairy, Normal, Ground, Flying 

Rei

I have a newfound appreciation for Dunsparce thanks to Pokemon Go but even after that it would be nowhere near the top of Gen II

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen II) (#15-14 Posted)

#13-11. Meganium (Tie)

154.png

Avg: 8.56

@Steven_ - 1

@FrogLenzen - 1

@1234567890 - 4

@goofycilla90 - 7

@hayden98 - 10

@NGM - 12

@Solaris- 13

@Crisis - 14

@.Rei - 15

Derek

LOL everyone hates Chikorita and its evolutions but they are easily some of my all time favorites. I'm a sucker for a sauropod. Grass type 4 lyfe

Sola

meh

Rei

I think everybody knows that I despise the whole Chikorita line and Meganium is easily the worst out of them all. Well Bayleef is not as terrible as the other two  but still don't save the line for me. Funny how the went from amazing from Venusaur to terrible with Meganium and then back again to amazing with Sceptile.

#13-11. Kingdra (Tie)

230.png

Rei - 5

Hayden - 5

Steven - 6

Sola - 8

Crisis - 9

Priscilla - 9

Victoria - 9

Derek - 11

Nico - 15

Rei

Funny how I never cared for Horses and Seadra, yet I absolutely adore Kingdra. Pretty much the same story as Crobat. One of the most underrated Dragon ever.

Sola

beast.

Derek

I hate this design. They abandoned the awesome pointy Seadra design and went with this weird smooth half-assed leafy seadragon design, where it gets a creepy fin in its mouth, loses its arms... and then they just go ahead and make Dragalge later to make Kingdra even more irrelevant.

#13-11. Houndoom (Tie)

229.png229_f2.png

Rei - 1

Crisis - 3

Nico - 4

Sola - 6

Steven - 10

Hayden - 11

Derek - 13

Priscilla - 14

Victoria - 15

Rei

I'm glad Houndooum is pretty much liked/loved by everybody so it found a way to made this top 20 15 without being targeted more than once. Houndoom is one of my favorite Pokemon ever and it's one that absolutely deserved its place here. Houndoom debuted in the Gen 2 games and immediately stood out because of its cool design, cool typing and just badass presence. As you know by now, Dark is my favorite type, and they just didn't hold back with the Dark Pokemon in the Gen 2. So many great Dark pokemon were introduced (Houndoom, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Sneasel) that to this day still remain up there in the top for me. Houndoom is a doggy with the Dark and Fire dual typing that makes it only weak to Fighting, Ground, Rock and Water. Houndoom has a total of 500 BTS with both attacks getting the most points. If you get the Houndoomite you can evolve it to Mega Houndoom and take advantage of those 600 BST with a  even higher Sp. Attack and a much improved Speed. Houndoom can learn by leveling up many great attacks like Inferno, Foul Play, Flamethrower and Crunch. You can also use TM/TR to teach Houndoom moves like Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Overheat and Giga Impact, so you can take advantage of those Attack and Sp. Attack points. Mega Houndoom also has a sick design that made it just more scary and but cool af. As a kid I used to have a Rottweiler so you can easily see why I would instantly love Houndour/Houndoom when they showed up in the Pokemon World. Why didn't they include Houndoom on Shield/Sword? I'd never know. But I hope is one of the Pokemon that gets added with the upcoming DLC's this year. I wish Victoria didn't have to tank Houndoom rankings so maybe it could have made the top 3 like it should have in the first place 😥

Sola

love this doge, probably the only fire type I actively seek out from this gen.

Derek

another fire dog... and of course it's super popular. Where are all my purple cats, smh

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen II) (#13-11 Posted)