Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen IX Posted) (Winner Posted)

.Rei

#6. Bulbasaur

001.png

Avg: 7.00

@.Rei - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@hayden98 - 3

@1234567890 - 3

@NGM - 5

@Zoey- 6

@goofycilla90 - 6

@Steven_ - 9

@totes4totes - 12

@Crisis - 13

@Solaris- 15

Rei

Bulbasaur is part of one of the most iconic starter lines ever.. By far the best Gen I starter!! And the second best grass after Treecko. I love love love the Bulbasaur line and think that all three are absolutely outstanding. Ivysaur is my favorite but I still love Bulbasaur that much to give it my #2 here. Squirtle and Charmander could never.

Crisis

The redheaded stepchild of the Gen I starters. Bulbasaur was the starter that made playing through the Gen I games the easiest. In addition, I loved its personality in the anime, with the best moment being refusing to evolve with the other Bulbasaurs.

Solaris

naur, Ivysaur where?

#4. Jolteon (Tie)

135.png

Avg: 6.91

Rei - 1

Megan - 2

Nico - 4

Hayden - 6

Sola - 7

Zoey - 8

Steven - 8

Victoria - 8

Priscilla - 8

Crisis - 12

Derek - 12

Rei

My favorite Gen I and one of my top 5 Pokemon of all-time. One of my main goals was to carry Jolteon to the top 15 and I did it thanks to @1234567890 picking my number :wub:.. And even got to #4 :wub:

Why anyone would prefer any other Eeveelution over Jolteon is beyond me.... especially Vaporeon, Flareon and Sylveon. But good taste is hard to have 🙂... except for Megan and Nico of course!

Crisis

Jolteon is one of the better Eevolutions. With that said, it suffers from a lack of a diverse movepool like the other Eevolutions. Regardless, the design is cool.

#4. Arcanine (Tie)

059.png

Avg: 6.91

Nico - 1

Crisis - 1

Steven - 2

Sola - 2

Rei - 3

Megan - 3

Hayden - 5

Zoey - 14

Derek - 15

Priscilla - 15

Victoria - 15

Crisis

Arcanine is my all-time favorite Pokémon, so ranking it first is a no-brainer. I always have one in my party as the fire type if possible, so I leaned towards the generational versions that had Growlithe (although I traded it to the other versions when I could). The movepool was lacking in the beginning, but it has gradually improved over the generations. Also, I always thought it having the Legendary label despite not being an actual legendary Pokémon was cool. Speaking of such, for a while I believe it had the highest stats for a non-legendary. Needless to say, I’m happy it made the finals.

Sola

Love this boy!

Rei

you can all thank those four petty tanks that prevented the good boi Arcanine from winning... how could anyone dislike Arcanine????  One of the greatest Pokemon ever!! SMH!!!

Edited by .Rei

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen I) (#4-6 Posted)