Survivor 42

QueenKalie

Hmm them deciding on Jonathan this quickly seems too easy. 

I feel like things could go on Omar, although Mike & Jonathan said they would vote out Romeo so hmm.

Loving how Maryanne is coming up with her own plan though! 

Loving how hard Maryanne is playing to build up her game resume. ❤️ But lol poor Maryanne having to work with Jonathan and Mike on this plan, who just don't get what she's saying. :dead: I get the riskiness of the plan on both sides though. But getting rid of Omar would be really huge!

Wow Maryanne reallly DID that and made THAT big move! :omg: Big move and I'm glad it worked for her via her game. :yes: She definitely had a good read there.

Definitely wasn't expecting Omar to go before the episode and thought he was going to be a shoo in for the final 5 episode next week. But goes to show anything can happen. Omar def grew on me throughout the season and he was a lot of fun to watch strategy-wise. He was becoming quite a big threat to win.... so the move makes sense. Glad and happy that he handled the blindside well though! That's a great thing about this cast. They are all playing the game and not bitter towards big moves against them.

SHOOK by Omar being voted out. A couple weeks ago it felt like he was getting the clear winner’s edit and then Drea just torpedoed his game. Maryanne made a huge move and it paid off but that might be enough to paint a target on her back now.

Hoooooly shit is Maryanne actually gonna pull this off?! She just dethroned the king, she's absolutely the top contender to win right now! She needs to avoid Lindsay going on a comp streak, but she just needs to avoid that and beat fire. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I think she can do it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Hoooooly shit is Maryanne actually gonna pull this off?! She just dethroned the king, she's absolutely the top contender to win right now! She needs to avoid Lindsay going on a comp streak, but she just needs to avoid that and beat fire. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I think she can do it!

my brain is like it has to be one of the ladies now right?  I didn't think that was possible but after last episode and omars elimination I can't see it being any of the dudes.

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

my brain is like it has to be one of the ladies now right?  I didn't think that was possible but after last episode and omars elimination I can't see it being any of the dudes.

I think Mike can maaaaaybe pull it off. Lindsay would have to lose immunity and go next and then Jonathan likely wins FIC, takes Mike, and Romeo beats Maryanne at fire. In that scenario I think Mike wins.

But from an edit standpoint I just don't see that. Lindsay's kind of got an Erika edit and I think she can have a really strong finale if she perseveres from losing Omar and dominates. While Maryanne has the "taken down the king" edit like Tony got when he took down Sophie in WAW. That's why logically I feel like it has to be one of the two ladies.