ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

• 2 weeks later...

wlwFTml.png

raJdYlT.jpg

GIGI HADID :  Welcome to the semi-finals of ANTM: Legends ! This week, our Top 3 will

be taking on Cycle 16's Medina & Camel - they will have to showcase a spread of two

images with one image showcasing a bit more dynamic pose while the second image

is more of a headshot. It was recommended that they try to take a picture in a similkar

environment if possible. But more importantly, both images should be cohesive for the

spread. The images will be judged individually, and the overall score of the two images

will decide our final 2 ; Judges were welcomed to consider how cohesive the images were.

Now, let's welcome Mike Ruiz & Katarzyna as our two resident judges for the season !

OHnTmbP.jpg  skG6XBk.jpg

MIKE RUIZ

KATARZYNA DOLINSKA

GIGI HADID : It's now to see how our models did with their assignment for the week.

SHOOT #1 - "CAMEL" 

EUGENA WASHINGTON

2BZ1HjD.jpg

GIGI HADID This picture is an absolute HIT for me !  I love the feeling that I'm getting while looking at this picture, and my eyes went right to you despite not being the centre of the picture which speaks to your capacity as a model to know your lights and angels. You look absolutely gorgeous, and your pose is just *chef's kiss* - it's about time that you show us those legs and body !  My only little criticism is that you would have been a bit more relaxed in the face as you seem to be overthink it all, but overall, this is just sublime. 

MIKE RUIZ I think this picture is atmospheric and cool; probably one of my favorites from you. Your pose is effortlessly chic, and your legs look amazing. I also like how although you're a bit off-center in the shot, your expression draws me right in. Very solid job here.

KATARZYNA It's funny how all the parts of your outfit shouldn't go together and yet here everything does. Stockings and heels? Your body looks extraordinary, your overall pose is stunning. You are embodying very well this rich b*tch vibe well and I'm here for it. Definitely everything in this photo goes well with this theme.

NYLE DIMARCO

z7fhi5B.png

MIKE RUIZ I'm not sure the outfit is on-brief, but otherwise, this is a strong shot. I like the attitude in your pose, and the face matches that feeling nicely. That said, I don't feel like you're working with the shadows in the most flattering way, and I would have liked to see you open your eyes more. 

KATARZYNA I'm gonna keep the broken record going and complain about your face being half covered. If you're going do that at least give us a glimpse of those beautiful eyes. I didn't really understand the choice of the jacket aswell. Your body looks nice as usual, but this is not the level of greatness from Nyle that we are expecting at this point. 

GIGI HADID : I really like this image ! I love that there's movement to your pose, and that the setting of the image is very on brief. With that being said, I do wish, like Mike, that we could have seen your face as I feel it could have really help you have one of the best image of the brief. 

LEILA GOLDKHUL

HJNTcLJ.jpg

KATARZYNA : Definitely a striking picture when you first lay your eyes on it. But then you can help but wonder how would it look have your legs not be hidden and your eyes weren't covered by your hair. With some tweaks here and there, this could have been amazing.

GIGI HADID The image is certainly captivating our attention with your pose and the setting ; I could absolutely see you nail that pose on a camel like the original shoot. I do wish we could see your face a bit more and I feel that some editing could have really elevated your picture, but overall, this is an excellent take on the brief.

MIKE RUIZ The visual impact here is quite strong, and I love the overall composition of the picture. I think this shot could have been perfect with a few adjustments; you've lost both of your legs, and the expression reads a bit tentative and not all the way committed. All that said, still a great picture.

SHOOT #2 : "MEDINA"

EUGENA WASHINGTON

W9jSshr.jpg

GIGI HADID This picture is perfection, in my opinion. You absolutely look gorgeous and you're hitting all the right element. This week, you absolutely nailed it with both pictures and gave us a cohesive spread; I fully expect seeing you in the finale. 

MIKE RUIZ This is absolutely killer. Your features photographed amazingly here, and the overall picture reads full of character. I love how you're holding the sunglasses and looking off-camera. My only slight nitpicks are that I would've liked to see a bit more neck extension and more life behind your eyes. All in all, though, a phenomenal picture.

KATARZYNA I love the fact that the two pictures together are selling the story very well. This time around you needed to showcase your face and oh man did you do a hell of a job. You look absolutely stunning. The little choices you made with the half opened mouth and the glasses on your hands did wonders to this picture. I think you really slayed this week.

NYLE DIMARCO

VEVlM13.png

MIKE RUIZ Again, I'm not loving the outfit, but that aside, this picture is terrific. Unlike your other shot this week, you're working with the shadows flawlessly, and every single angle in this shot is perfect. I'm not sure how I feel about the arm covering your hair, but I like that it's a choice that you committed to. One of your best pictures in my book.

KATARZYNA There's really not cohesion between the two photos at all, and they might easily be part of different photoshoots. But having said that, this picture is brilliant!!! You look beautiful and hot. Expression is killer. Your body positioning is killer. One of your very best.

GIGI HADID: I will echo my fellow judges and say that this is one of your best picture of the series ! There's certainly somethings that I would have done differently but overall, this is an excellent image that really fit the vibe of Medina.  You've done an incredible job with your spread, this week, but I will say that I do wish it would have been a bit more cohesive. 

LEILA GOLDKHUL

g4bA1lO.jpg

KATARZYNA : I do believe that as a whole the two pictures work together as part of a spread. I do agree that from the neck down, this picture looks very amateur and that blouse is terrible, please throw it right now. I do find your face very strong and tbh it is my favorite part from both of your pictures this week. But the picture as a whole is unfortunately not very strong. 

GIGI HADID There's something mysterious about your facial expression in this picture that just pull me in. While it might not be your best picture, I do believe that you're the model that was best able to tell us our story with both of your pictures, this week, so I will certainly be awarding you for your cohesiveness. 

MIKE RUIZ Hm. Compared to the other Medina pictures, this one is sadly my least favorite. I think the composition and scenery are really cool, and I love how the light is hitting you, but your modeling leaves a bit to be desired. You've lost your neck, your shoulders are too high, and your stare off-camera doesn't seem purposeful in the same way Eugena's does. Still, I like that you committed to a narrative; I just wish it were a more engaging one.

VOTING WILL BE OPENED FOR 48 HOURS - YOU CAN VOTE IN THREAD OR PRIVATELY.

YOU HAVE TO SCORE EACH PICTURE OUT OF 10 - .5 ARE ALLOWED (FROM 1 TO 10).

SHOOT #1: 

EUGENA WASHINGTON -

NYLE DIMARCO -

LEILA GOLDKHUL - 

SHOOT #2:

EUGENA WASHINGTON -

NYLE DIMARCO -

LEILA GOLDKHUL -  

Edited by *Chris

• *Chris changed the title to ANTM : LEGENDS (Week 14's Photoshoot Posted)

wlwFTml.png

GjQl.gif

GIGI HADID : For the last theme of the season, the Top 2 models will be taking on...

LUQ3wLN.png

For your final theme, you will be taking on Cycle 9's Covergirl AD.

Only criteria is that it needs to be colorful and works as an AD for a brand like Covergirl.

For the second theme, I am asking you to submit a picture as your winner portrait. 

This can be any pictures of your choice that you wish you could have showcased during the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...