Who did you prefer between Jej/Lb, Mathew/Domenic, and Ricky/Joana???

Hamza Tufail

Choose  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Jej Vinson - Versace On The Floor
    • Lb Crew - Wade in The Water
  2. 2. Choose one

• Mathew Johnson - Who's Lovin' You
    • Domenic Haynes - Damn Your Eyes
  3. 3. Choose one

• Joana Martinez - California Dreamin'
    • Ricky Duran - She Talks To Angels

1. Really close. Jej started his decline here but LB gave a really solid performance. Good thing he won that comeback, including the save, though.

2. Domenic deserved to win this. Matthew was solid but Domenic was much more interesting. I think he could have made T13 under a normal format.

3. Ricky D won it but it was close. Definitely one of his best performances. Both were great performances and I’m glad both survived playoffs.  

Edited by Cookie73

1. Nobody wanted to admit it when it first aired lol, but LB killed Jej and it wasnt even close for me. A surprise for me, and in a way I'm glad it wasnt the end of him after that performance.

2. Domenic for me. His rasp, his artistry, he just pulls you in every time. Matthew was good vocally (commendable in Cross Battles), but it felt too unispired for me.

3. I wanted more grittiness in Ricky's performance, but he still took it for me. I love his tone and he did give it his own flavor. (It pales in comparison to the original and Blake's cover though, and this a huge Ricky fan saying this). Wasnt that big on Joana's tone, but she deserved to go through as well.

Edited by Misirlou