WINNER and Runner Up Posted! VoiceSelf's ranking of Every Season Of The Voice From Season 5-21… #1 and #2 Posted!

VoiceSelf12

#4 Season 17

Season 17 was a life savior. After the carnage of Season 16 and its format. They decided to go back to the Knockouts format and we also had Gwen back! I was amazed by it’s talent. I loved almost everyone that made lives and the battles and knockouts were fantastic. I also loved every singer that advanced except maybe 2 but other than that it was fine tbh, I still loved how it was. The finale was perfect and whoever was in the finale deserved to go through!

Clue

They say Blake is the king of country? Well can Kelly be called the Queen of Country? Especially when mentoring country artists… - Kelly won with a pure country artist in Jake Hoot. 

Edited by VoiceSelf12

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to 9th Batch of Clues Posted! VoiceSelf's ranking of Every Season Of The Voice From Season 5-21… #4 Posted!! Clues Posted! 3 more to Go!

Season 17- This would be relatively close to the middle for me. The finalists were very strong this season, and I can’t say that any of them didn’t deserve it. Even if my #4 won, it still wasn’t the worst. Though I will say that there were some bad results on Team Blake (his T3 besides Ricky wasn’t as good as it could have been). Also there were some overstayers in Lives and Max and Myracle left too early. It was very talented season but some good talents left too early.

• Like 1

#3 Season 21

Season 21 was so hype going around once Ariana Grande was announced as a coach! Season 21 was different because there weren’t that many country male singers, there were so many groups, and many AA women which I loved. I was amazed by how this season worked and how we got back to the original format. After 3 Seasons of a shortened and a hecktack format we got back to normal and with an amazing group of talented singers. I had high expectations for season 21 and it was worth it!

Clue: 

This season had everything! From any genres, any singers to it being called The…

Another Clue: The VoiceAh… Hehe - Meaning how this season had many groups of singers and many different types of singers. Blake said The Voice Ah to GNT when they auditioned and after!

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to 10 Batch of Clues Posted(Maybe)! VoiceSelf's ranking of Every Season Of The Voice From Season 5-21… #3 Posted!! Clues Posted! 2 more to Go!

Season 21- I absolutely loved this season. The prelives were great each round, since we had some really cool Blind Auditions, as well as many great battles and knockouts (Team Legend’s Knockouts…). It also had one of the most talented groups in the Live Shows that we have ever seen. There were no country guys in the Lives, which was very refreshing. Some Live episodes this season were really good (Especially Top 11 and Top 8). We had some great singers in the Top 13, and the elimination order that season was also really good. The only result I didn’t like was when Jim and Sasha was saved over Gymani. The Final 5 was really good, as nobody was undeserving in my opinion. It had three black powerhouses (Wendy, Paris, Jershika), and of course we had a great winner in Girl Named Tom, who is one of the only group acts I actually liked. I honestly enjoyed this season more than Season 13 because I thought this season had better results for me. But yeah, IDF was very split in both seasons, which is a good sign.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

#2 Season 13- Runner Up!

Season 13 is probably the best of the newer seasons. I loved all the talent. From it starting with rough blinds to it having great battles and knockouts. I also loved the coaching panel, it was iconic. The only thing that kind of threw me off was the Pre Taped Playoffs, but to be honest I loved all the talent that moved on with the coaching saves. Some singers who were saved shouldn't have been saved, but hey… I mean they were talented, but I would’ve liked other singers in my lane to advance better. The finale would’ve been perfect if Noah Mac advanced, but I mean things happen. Other then those two things I loved this season and it deserves to be runner up!

#1 Season 5- WINNER- BEST VOICE SEASON!

Season 5 was excellent. Many talented singers from the start and so many many different acts of singers that I loved. The Finale was perfect. The Lives were incredible the whole season was incredible. The Knockouts blew me away. The Winner was also great and the way there were none polarizing country singers made this season even more great. This season was astounding and deserves to be #1 as the Top Season of The Voice.

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 2

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to WINNER and Runner Up Posted! VoiceSelf's ranking of Every Season Of The Voice From Season 5-21… #1 and #2 Posted!

VoiceSelfs Ranking Of Best Season From Season 5-21 To Best to Worst

1.  Season 5

2. Season 13

3. Season 21

4. Season 17

5. Season 9

6. Season 20

7.  Season 10

8. Season 12

9. Season 15

10. Season 8

11.  Season 6

12. Season 14

13. Season 7

14. Season 19

15. Season 18

16. Season 16

17. Season 11

Thank y'all for Participating! Hope you guys enjoyed my rankings and agree with me!🙂

Make sure to drop opinions below!

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 1

Good list.

I started watching live since S11, so despite being familiar with a lot of artists before that and having snowflakes from earlier seasons, I can only really judge those since I watched the whole thing.

1. S17

2. S15

3. S21

4. S13

5. S20

6. S12

7. S14

8. S16

9. S11

10. S19

11. S18

• Like 1

Season 13- I prefer Season 21 to this one, but it’s still great. One of the most talented casts, and nobody really dominated this season. A mix of really good and bad Blind Auditions. Some Knockouts really stood out this season. Almost every week in the Live Shows, I considered someone different to have the best of the night. The playoffs weren’t Live, but there were a few head scratchers, such as advancing Ashland over Moriah. Despite this, the Lives had a strong cast with many great performances. Probably my least favorite thing about this season is Red making the finale, since he was one of the only contestants in Lives that I disliked. I was fine with Chloe winning, since she had 2 of the best performances of the season, though she wasn’t my personal pick.

Season 5- I consider this to be the greatest season of all time. Great auditions, good battles, great Knockouts, even some great playoff performances, a strong Top 12 show, many solid Lives and a great finale. The cast was amazing, the format was one of the best, it was great to have a lot of alternative acts and no country singers in the Top 12. I really liked all three finalists throughout the season, and Tessanne was a great winner. I really can’t complain about much from this season, everything just lined up really well

• Like 1