WINNER and Runner Up Posted! VoiceSelf's ranking of Every Season Of The Voice From Season 5-21… #1 and #2 Posted!

VoiceSelf12

Hey y’all I decided to rank all seasons of The Voice from Season 5 up until Season 21. This thread will be similar to how @Bk1234 and @VintageVoice do rankings for each contestant during an after season, instead this one will be for every season from season 5 up until season 21 . I will post batch of clues for each season making it a total of 16 Clues with each day me posting 2 clues! I hope y’all enjoy! 

1. Guys please please please participate and enjoy this thread! I’m not that good at clues Lol, so If I make a few mistakes just know I tried my best! 

2. Please don’t get offended at my  opinions and how I may rank all seasons… some of you may have started watching from seasons 12 or 10 or even 8, but just know It’s my opinion and I hope y’all enjoy everything I write and type! 

3. I’m kind of a slow person so I will possibly post first batch of clues today afternoon. 

4. Each season ranking will be ranked due to format, coaches decisions, winner, and how consistent the season is! 

Hope y’all enjoy!!!!

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 5

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21…

1.  Season 5

2. Season 13

3. Season 21

4. Season 17

5. Season 9

6. Season 20

7.  Season 10

8. Season 12

9. Season 15

10. Season 8

11.  Season 6

12. Season 14

13. Season 7

14. Season 19

15. Season 18

16. Season 16

17.  Season 11

Edited by VoiceSelf12

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to FIRST 2 CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21…
39 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

First Batch of Clues: 

17. This season had the Keys to be a great season, but the ROBBERIES was in cycle and went into rust. 

16. The winner was great, the voice was great, but what a cross this season had!

17. Season 11 (Alicia was a coach but there were some significant robberies, such as Ali not making the finale)

16. Season 16 (Maelyn was a great winner, but the cross battles ruined the season) 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

17. Season 11 (Alicia was a coach but there were some significant robberies, such as Ali not making the finale)

16. Season 16 (Maelyn was a great winner, but the cross battles ruined the season) 

Sarcastic Tom Ellis GIF by FOX TVWow good guesses… Let’s see how it works out though hehe

Edited by VoiceSelf12

#17:THE VOICE SEASON 11

The Voice Season 11 was underwhelming to say at best. It started out really fun with new coaches Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys. The blinds were great, from Ali Caldwell's incredible soulful rendition of Dangerous Women to We McDonald's Feeling Good, to Lauren Diaz version of If I ain't got you. It was awesome! The battles were good, from that Hello battle with Christian Cuevas and Jason Warrior to Ali Caldwell's and Courtnie Ramirez version of Hit or Miss. The battle between Sa'Rayah and Aaron was also amazing with their perfect Rihanna cover. The Valerie battle was also spectacular with Dave and Michael. Then started the knockouts.. The knockouts had brutal eliminations from Lauren Diaz, Michael Sanchez, and even more. Many singers were robbed. Then the lives started... oh boy this talented group could not sing for their life when singing live it was really rough. The most horrendous thing that happened was the robbery of Ali Caldwell losing to Josh Gallagher. Season 11 was rough, from brutal eliminations, too not good performances during lives and a huge robbery. 

Hint: This season had the Keys to be a great season, but the ROBBERIES was in cycle and went into rust.- talking about how much potential this season had before all that tragedy started.

#16 Season 16

Oh boy.. where do I start.. The only reason I haven't ranked it the lowest is because of the winner and their were some better performances in lives then season 11. This season started off with a phenomenal blinds premiere. From Rizzi, Maelyn, Trey, Gyth, and Lilli all having great auditions. The blind auditions season 16 had were insane, the problem though was too many country singers, country is not everyone's genre and we had so much country men this season without one AA Powerhouse Diva. The battles began with a awesome battles premiere, but then blind audition favorites started going home, we had brutal eliminations from Mikeala, Rizzi, Trey, Savannah, Ciera, and Cecile. Then Cross battles started and man oh man what a disappointment it was so many robbed singers went home and the format was a mess, the coaches all except Blake used their saves and steals right away which wasn't smart. This season once went into playoffs was Blake domination, he had a an total of 6 artists advancing through gong into the top 13. Kelly did not even have a finalist and Adam did not even have one Semi Finalist, this season was rough. At least Maelyn won and became one of the best winners of The Voice ever.  

HINT-The winner was great, the voice was great, but what a cross this season had! - Talking about Maelyn's big win and what a shame the season had become.

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 1

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to FIRST 2 CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… FIRST 2 SEASONS POSTED!!!
  • VoiceSelf12 changed the title to FIRST 2 CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… #17 and #16 POSTED!!!
  • VoiceSelf12 changed the title to Second Batch of CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… #17 and #16 POSTED!!!
7 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Hints for #14 and #15

I went virtual learning during this season… So did the live shows!

You Say this season had DRAMA? From raging eliminated contestants… to not following protocols?  

Season 18- the live shows went remote thanks to COVID

Season 19- You Say was Carter Rubin’s Knockout song, Marisa Corvo raged after her elimination and Ryan Gallagher got disqualified due to not following protocols 

13 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Hints for #14 and #15

I went virtual learning during this season… So did the live shows!

You Say this season had DRAMA? From raging eliminated contestants… to not following protocols?  

Season 18 

Season 19 

(The shade tho :giggle:)

Anyway, my thoughts on the seasons

Season 11- Yeah, this was a weak season. The pre-lives weren’t too bad and showed some promise, but the Live Shows really brought it down. So many terrible performances this season and some contestants in the lives were consistently awful. One of these contestants, Josh Gallagher, made the finale over Ali Caldwell, who was one of the best singers that season (and had a good run in Lives except for one week early on). I did like Sundance and Billy though, and I thought Sundance was a deserving winner because of his Live performances. But yeah, I can see why so many people consider this the worst season (it’s in my Bottom 2).

Season 16- This season had good prelives as well, but the cross battles ruined the season. It was frustrating how uneven the teams were this season, as Blake got 5 PVs out of 8 and Adam didn’t have a Semifinalist. Not to mention a lot of cross-battle and playoff performances weren’t good. Some contestants I liked could have gone further under the regular format. I didn't like how the finale included 3 country guys from Team Blake. I can definitely agree that Maelyn was a good winner, and I thought people like Shawn, Rod and even Dexter had some good performances in the Lives. I’d put this as 4th worst personally because the talent was better than some other seasons, despite the horrible format.

• Like 1

#15: Season 18

Season 18 was really good before live shows. If i’m being though the blind auditions were kind of mediocre at best. The Premiere didn’t really deliver and it wasn’t that great. The other Blind episodes were also not that good. This is the only season where I didn’t really enjoy the battle episodes, the knockouts were the only rounds I enjoyed even though many artists got robbed. I don’t even know what to say about the remote live shows. I mean it wasn’t good. Especially most of my favs getting eliminated in the semi-finals  and at least Toneisha and Thunderstorm were in the finale. 

Clue: I went virtual learning during this season… So did the live shows! - meaning how COVID hit and had to everything down! 

#14 Season 19

Season 19 started off with great blinds and battles. The knockouts really determined to see how good the contestants were, if i’m being honest all contestants delivered in the knockouts with some having mediocre performances. There were so many good singers pre lives. Then Lives came and most of them got eliminated in the playoffs. It was an average season at best, not gonna lie. I mean I was happy to see Gwen win with Carter and I loved Desz. 

Clue: You Say this season had DRAMA? From raging eliminated contestants… to not following protocols?-  You Say was Carter Rubins KO song the season winner.  Marisa Corvo raged after elimination and blamed Kelly Clarkson after a elimination. Ryan Gallagher who was a contender for the finale got eliminated and disqualified for not following COVID protocols.

Edited by VoiceSelf12

• VoiceSelf12 changed the title to Second Batch of CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… #14 and #15 POSTED!!! NEW POST!!
  • VoiceSelf12 changed the title to Third Batch of CLUES POSTED! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… #14 and #15 POSTED!!! NEW POST!!

9 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Season 18 was really good before live shows. If I'm being honest...  the blind auditions were kind of mediocre at best. The Premiere didn’t really deliver and it wasn’t that great. The other Blind episodes were also not that good. This is the only season where I didn’t really enjoy the battle episodes, the knockouts were the only rounds I enjoyed even though many artists got robbed. I don’t even know what to say about the remote live shows. I mean it wasn’t good. Especially most of my favs getting eliminated in the semi-finals  and at least Toneisha and Thunderstorm were in the finale. 

Clue: I went virtual learning during this season… So did the live shows! - meaning how COVID hit and had to everything down! 

#14 Season 19

Clue: You Say this season had DRAMA? From raging eliminated contestants… to not following protocols?-  You Say was Carter Rubins KO song the season winner.  Marisa Corvo raged after elimination and blamed Kelly Clarkson after a elimination. Ryan Gallagher who was a contender for the finale got eliminated and disqualified for not following COVID protocols.Season 19 started off with great blinds and battles. The knockouts really determined to see how good the contestants were, if I'm being honest all contestants delivered in the knockouts with some having mediocre performances. There were so many good singers pre lives. Then Lives came and most of them got eliminated in the playoffs. It was an average season at best, not gonna lie. I mean I was happy to see Gwen win with Carter and I loved Desz. 

Sorry for those who can’t see the explanations, fixing that right now😉

Edited by VoiceSelf12

9 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Season 18 was really good before live shows. If i’m being though the blind auditions were kind of mediocre at best. The Premiere didn’t really deliver and it wasn’t that great. The other Blind episodes were also not that good. This is the only season where I didn’t really enjoy the battle episodes, the knockouts were the only rounds I enjoyed even though many artists got robbed. I don’t even know what to say about the remote live shows. I mean it wasn’t good. Especially most of my favs getting eliminated in the semi-finals  and at least Toneisha and Thunderstorm were in the finale. 

#14 Season 19

Season 19 started off with great blinds and battles. The knockouts really determined to see how good the contestants were, if i’m being honest all contestants delivered in the knockouts with some having mediocre performances. There were so many good singers pre lives. Then Lives came and most of them got eliminated in the playoffs. It was an average season at best, not gonna lie. I mean I was happy to see Gwen win with Carter and I loved Desz. 

Clue: You Say this season had DRAMA? From raging eliminated contestants… to not following protocols?-  You Say was Carter Rubins KO song the season winner.  Marisa Corvo raged after elimination and blamed Kelly Clarkson after a elimination. Ryan Gallagher who was a contender for the finale got eliminated and disqualified for not following COVID protocols.

All fixed!

Edited by VoiceSelf12

52 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Clues 

While season 4 was dominated by Team Waffle, lets just say this season was definitely Team Sausage! 

The season where 3 finalists came from the premiere, two had to be ready for the here comes goodbye!

The first is probably Season 7. All 4 finalists were male and only one female made Top 8

Season 14 definitely is the second one. Brynn, Britton and Kyla were all in the premiere and Here Comes Goodbye was Brynn’s Knockout song

• Like 1

My thoughts

Season 18- I get why this season isn’t regarded the best, since it went remote and was the first season with the shortened format. And I do agree that it was one of the weakest seasons for Blind Auditions despite a few great auditions (that premiere was definitely underwhelming). I disagree on the battles though because I really liked some of them. I thought the Knockout results were good for the most part (it got rid of some potential snowflake killers). Honestly, the results in Lives didn’t really bother me (especially in playoffs). I really liked Todd and Thunderstorm’s performances, but Toneisha and CammWess were also good. I’d say it’s below average but not one of the worst for me.

Season 19- Yeah, this season had good prelives but the Lives weren’t very good, as there weren’t many good performances, the results weren’t great and the format was short. I liked Cami, Sid, Desz and Carter but not many others in the Lives. I didn’t care for many acts that made Semis and some of them got worse in Lives.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Third Batch of Clues Posted! VoiceSelfs ranking of Every Season Of The Voice! From Season 5-21… #14 and #15 Posted!! New Post!!

#13 Season 7

Season 7 had many Team Sausage members that made it to Lives. Gwen had a rough first season, mostly from saving the wrong people. The winner was an average winner like just a winner in general. I’m still salty about Toia Jones getting eliminated too early.  In all conclusion , Season 7 was an average season all in all. 

Clue: While season 4 was dominated by Team Waffle, lets just say this season was definitely Team Sausage! - meaning how all males advanced over the females this season. 

#12 Season 14 

Season 14 had many great artists from the start. Although many great artists got eliminated too early. We had 4 Chair turns get eliminated by Lives or even before. Kyla Jade was a phenomenal singer and possibly the most talented singer. Brynn was a great winner. I loved her run. Season 14 just had too many great singers get eliminated too early.  

Clue: The season where 3 finalists came from the premiere, two had to be ready for the here comes goodbye!- meaning how Britton, Brynn, and Kyla all sang in the premiere and became finalists. Here comes goodbye was Brynn's KO song that she sang. 

Edited by VoiceSelf12