Which shocking scenario is most likely to happen tonight?

TeamAudra

Which shocking scenario is most likely to happen tonight?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Jim & Sasha getting a PV
    • Wendy landing in the bottom 3
    • Hailey landing in the bottom 3
    • Paris landing in the bottom 3
    • GNT landing in the bottom 3
    • Jim & Sasha winning the instant save

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´d be very surprised if any of these happen.

But the one that seems the least fictional would be Jim and Sasha winning the IS.

Another thing that many might not be expecting but it could probably happen would be Jeremy escaping B3.

If I would have included Jeremy escaping the B3, I’ll bet that would have led. I’m mostly curious as to what effect Ariana’s non-stop promotion of voting is having. If that results in a PV for both of her contestants, that is taking “vote for the coach” to a new level, because I’ll bet a lot of them don’t even watch the show. They just do what she says. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m mostly curious as to what effect Ariana’s non-stop promotion of voting is having. If that results in a PV for both of her contestants, that is taking “vote for the coach” to a new level, because I’ll bet a lot of them don’t even watch the show. They just do what she says. 

This. She really promoted voting hard this week. I assume the majority of those voting for Blake's team members actually watch the show.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTV said:

This. She really promoted voting hard this week. I assume the majority of those voting for Blake's team members actually watch the show.

There were very likely some votes cast by people who don’t even know who the contestants are. The question is, how many? 

Honestly the truly shocking scenario would be Hailey/Wendy/GNT/Paris in B3. But I can't see that this round, there are still others ro cut off. J&S in IS isn't much of a shocker since they've done it once and might have more of a voting base than the other Js. But them getting PV would definitely be a shocker that could realistically happen still, considering predictions, so I'm going with that.