S21 Ep 4 Battles: Rank them and pick your winners

Misirlou

S21 Ep 4 Battles: Rank them and pick your winners  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Ryleigh vs KCK3 - Come On Over
    • TCS vs Parker - Its My Party
    • Paris vs Jonathan - Here and Now

1. Paris Winningham (9.5) vs. Jonathan Mouton (9) - DAMN. Preferred Paris just a smidge over Jonathan but DAMN. 

2. Ryleigh Plank (8.5) vs. KCK3 (7) - Both of them definitely improved from blinds! Ryleigh's performance felt much more confident and consistent than the sisters. There's one sister who's a standout and the other two kind of just fell to the background. They still sounded pretty decent with Ryleigh, though! Can't help but think Ryleigh would've been even better with a different opponent.

3. The Cunningham Sisters (8) vs. Parker McKay (8) - They both definitely improved as well but tbh I didn't like the arrangement at all lol. Voted the sisters for the harmonies, but Parker did a pretty solid job as well!

• Like 2

1. Paris  vs Jonathan: That was fantastic. I preferred Paris by a bit but both deservingly moved on. The blending was exquisite.

2. TCS vs Parker: A pleasant surprise. Loved this as well. I personally think Parker took it, but I can see why TCS were chosen. Very unique arrangement but it worked for all four voices.

3. Ryleigh vs KCK3: Easy winner here, but it got messy.

1. Paris vs Jonathan - It's really hard to pick because they were equal vocally, but I think Paris has the more powerful voice so I'm gravitating a bit towards him.

2. The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker - The arrangement was really weird but the vocals were nice. Going for the Cunninghams because I like the younger sisters' tone (Marie?) the most out of everyone in the battle.

3. Ryleigh vs KCK3 - This was fine, but pretty underwhelming song choice tbh. Ryleigh took this but I liked her stage presence more than the vocals.

Wow

1. Paris vs Jonathan - Didn't expect this one to be this good. They sounded great together.

Decent

2. TCS vs Parker - Not sure if I buy this arrangement but there some really beautiful moments here. Extremely even.

3. Ryleigh vs KCK3 - Good battle, just happened to be my least favorite of the night. Ryleigh's entrance was my favorite part, and enough to put her above the trio.