SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

24 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww noo, that's really heartbreaking. :( Wishing her well to recover! ❤️ She was my favorite of her season.  ❤️ 

I know. :( I follow her on instagram and when I saw her posts about it a couple of months ago, I literally lost it. 😭 But she's staying really motivated and postiive about her recovery. ❤️

And from happier sytycd contestants related news, Clarice got married a couple of days ago and she looked stunning. :wub: Caitlynn was also there, I love that they remained close friends after the show. ❤️

o3y4zWd.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Erestor said:

Oops sorry if I stole the top lol

Living up to my old nickname from here :rofl:

LMAOO It's what you always loved to do. :dead: 

Ahh thanks for the Clarice/Caitlynn post! Congrats to Clarice on getting married and she does look very beautiful there. :wub: And love that Caitlynn was there at her wedding too. ❤️ My top two faves of their season!  :wub: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAOO It's what you always loved to do. :dead: 

Ahh thanks for the Clarice/Caitlynn post! Congrats to Clarice on getting married and she does look very beautiful there. :wub: And love that Caitlynn was there at her wedding too. ❤️ My top two faves of their season!  :wub: 

I guess now that my alter ego Patop has appeared, it means I am fully back on IDF. :dead:

And also us twinning again. :wub:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Erestor said:

I guess now that my alter ego Patop has appeared, it means I am fully back on IDF. :dead:

And also us twinning again. :wub:

That sounds about right! :dead: And the way it should be!

:ohyeah: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

Lorenzo is underrated. :( 

On a side note… I don’t know if you guys knew but Vivian from NL5 had a spine tumour cancer and she is now in a wheelchair, slowly learning how to walk again. :( I am glad she has survived it though and hopefully she will be able to walk and dance again one day. ❤️ 

Omg. Yes hopefully she will be able to walk. That’s so sad to hear. But glad she survived.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

On a side note… I don’t know if you guys knew but Vivian from NL5 had a spine tumour cancer and she is now in a wheelchair, slowly learning how to walk again. :( I am glad she has survived it though and hopefully she will be able to walk and dance again one day. ❤️ 

This is so sad. 😢 Wishing she fully recovers. ❤️ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JC said:

What I’m shocked I didn’t think anyone would tank him.

Also I’m disappointed in Andrelliott’s rankings for him, diana I understand.

ugh I think we’re getting farther and farther from our first male winner :( not sure if Kiki or Paul can pull it off

lmao I completely missed Tamara thank God I only have to worry about my #19 now

Edited by JC

13 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Bring back old IDF so I can go through the season 10 posts and copy all the haters’s comments when Jenna wins this rankdown ❤️

I am surprised you haven't ranked her at #1 though. O.o Unless that was a strategic ranking. :haha: