4. Chris - 31
5. Diana - 30
5. Lily - 30
7. Carmen - 28
8. Cam - 26
9. Gigi - 24
10. Amanda - 23
11. Rei - 22

Pretty tight results so far. Matt is in the lead with 33 points with Rei being last with 22 points. Only 11 point difference, and things can change once next week's styles & songs come out.

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Oh, one point difference from Wally - pray I do better with my other predictions :giggle: 

Nooooo. 😢 Don't try to catch up to me. 😢 :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

My predictions were way off this week. :dead: I figured I was gonna have an off week eventually. :haha: 

Lol I'm sure you'll still be +20 points over whoever comes in 2nd on the overall stats though. :haha: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .Rei said:

Lol :haha:

Aww Rei. 😢 The stats are all so close.

1 hour ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

The way i've been feeling so crappy from covid booster shot side effects and forgot all about this. WHOOPS

Aww noo, I'm so sorry. :( I hope you feel better soon. :hug: 

country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Cha Cha to “Escapade” 

·       Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Salsa to “Feedback”

·       NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Cha Cha to “Rhythm Nation”

·       Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Argentine Tango to “Any Time, Any Place”

·       Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Samba to “All For You”

·       TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Paso Doble to “If”

·       Talk show co-host of “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing Jazz to “Miss You Much”

·       Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Paso Doble to “Black Cat”

Dance-Off pairings (along with each group’s dance style and song by Janet Jackson) are the following:

·       Salsa – “Made For Now (Latin Version)” (Judged by Bruno Tonioli)

o   Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater

o   Suni Lee and Sasha Farber

·       Rumba – “That’s The Way Love Goes” (Judged by Carrie Ann Inaba)

o   JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson 

o   Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy

·       Foxtrot – “Again” (Judged by Derek Hough)

o   Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach

o   Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev

·       Cha Cha – “Together Again” (Judged by Len Goodman)

o   Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten 

o   Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke

ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios’ Los Angeles production arm. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the spoilers there, Diana! I'll update the correct answers + stats later on (hopefully later tonight).

Oooh I have so many thoughts but.... can't quite pin them all down yet. But very excited for this show of course. ❤️ 

41 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Also why didn't they do Cody vs Iman/Amanda vs Melora?? :dead:

That would have been more fair - although they all went against each other. 

Although with these battles you said, that means only one of Amanda or Melora would win those battles. Whereas they can both win in these actual battles. :haha: 

40 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Well I’m glad that the dance-off songs are also Janet songs like we hoped, because we deserve 12 Janet dances in one night!! :wub:

Yesss, #bless and so happy about this happpening.... and we're getting 12 Janet songs! :wub: 

• Like 1

I’m worried about Olivia going up against JoJo & Jenna, but who knows?  She might beat JoJo in the Head to Head Rumba.  She beat JoJo in the Foxtrot Relay (and Jimmie too).

And Suni got a Samba but she’s going up against Jimmie in the Head to Head Salsa, so I think that she can beat him.

Also just realized that "Nasty" isn't used for an actual routine.... but for this:

This week, the show will feature an opening number to “Nasty” by Janet Jackson, complete with a Tyra walkout. 

😐 

Show needs to make itself clear of which songs will be used for opening routine vs. actual routines for the couples. :dead:  This doesn't really affect our points as it doesn't count, but we could have made one more guess in our predictions. Oh well. :haha: 

Week 7 results:
1. Chris - 50 (+3)
2. Wallace - 49 (+4)
3. Ariel - 47 (-2)
3. Lily - 47 (-1)
5. Diana - 46 (+4)
6. Matt - 45 (+3)
7. Carmen - 42 (-3)
7. Cam - 42 (-5)
9. Gigi - 39 (+2)
10. Amanda - 34 (-2)
10. Rei - 34 (+2)

Overall Results:
1. Amanda - 43+53+45+52+34+35+51+34 = 347 (=)
2. Lily - 33+61+36+45+27+35+55+47 = 339 (=)
3. Diana - 46+41+51+43+31+27+50+46 = 335 (=)
4. Ariel - 26+55+36+37+32+41+59+47 = 333 (=)
5. Matt - 37+57+35+40+39+27+50+45 = 330 (=)
6. Carmen - 39+53+37+50+37+15+54+42 = 327 (-1)
7. Wallace - 37+50+33+39+32+33+53+49 = 326 (+2)
8. Cam - 38+42+34+44+34+33+55+42 = 322 (=)
9. Gigi - 36+50+44+36+38+31+47+39 = 321 (-2)
10. Rei - 39+52+26+40+31+40+40+34 = 302 (=)
11. Chris - 0+40+38+32+34+35+54+50 = 283 (=)
12. Linds - 29+41+32+40+0+0+52+0 = 194 (=)
13. Elliott - 33+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 =33 (=)

Notes:
- Congratulations to Chris on being this week's winner, with +50 points. And by ruining my hopes thinking that I was going to finally win a week and beating me by 1 point. 😐 His risks worked for him, I guess. 😐 Lol teasing.... I'm not that mad, I promise. :giggle: 

- Amanda still remains the overall leader as she has through the majority of this season's game. But her not having her not-so-best week did make the competition a lot closer, as last year's winner, Lily is only just 8 points behind from becoming the new leader. With 3 weeks left of predictions, can Amanda maintain her lead.... or will Lily come for that title once again? Or anyone else? 😮

21 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Me & Wally being neck and neck is sending me :dead: 

Slay at us killing it, this week, though! :wub: 

It is hilarious how that happened.:dead: 

LOL I was so happy calculating the results because I was in the lead for awhile. Then I was onto Ariel/you/Cam as the last 3, and was thinking you were the one that would most likely outrank me. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case but then it happened. :dead: 

But hahahah congrats. :hug: Our risks did pay off in the end. :haha: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It is hilarious how that happened.:dead: 

LOL I was so happy calculating the results because I was in the lead for awhile. Then I was onto Ariel/you/Cam as the last 3, and was thinking you were the one that would most likely outrank me. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case but then it happened. :dead: 

But hahahah congrats. :hug: Our risks did pay off in the end. :haha: 

Now I am coming for Rei’s placement!