Joshua Vacanti fan thread

jamescasaki

He had an amazing run. In the battles, he prevailed with a song choice specifically tailored for his opponent and won against someone who sang a mega mentor's song in the KOs. In the lives, he was extremely consistent, jumping from genre to genre, and being able to fill the shoes of big names. So happy for him and I wish him the best throughout his career. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, David68 said:

This is not the end. And even though this voice journey ends now, I am so proud of his run and he should definitely be. I didn't expect it, but his run is probably one of my favorites EVER. He got to leave on a good note and got to gain confidence and embrace how unique he is. ❤️❤️❤️

The show WILL go on. Mark my words!

49 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If you'd told me three months ago someone would audition with a Frozen song and make it all the way to the semis, I'd have told you to get your head checked. And yet...here we are.

It's been a ride, but Joshua's kicked ass live and was one of the most consistent vocalists of the season - and it's a very talented season at that, so it speaks volumes to his abilities. He's also got one of the most interesting song catalogs in recent show history (from Disney to symphonic rock to freaking Celine Dion, and more).

Proud of him for having multiple "wait a sec, did he just win me over???" type performances, now if we can just get him onto Broadway...

I'm truly happy he won you over! I really hope he gives you more reasons to continue following him. 2022 should be exciting!

48 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

He really did slay these lives. Such great performances week after week. He already defied odds and made semis as an unconventional artists for this show with a coach that isn't usually supported by the core audience. So proud of him and wishing him all the best in the future.

Truly the kookiest contestant we've seen in a long while. It's a miracle he made it this far. But with that talent... how can he not?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What a great ride.

Easily one of the most consistent contestants of the season.

Took on Idina Menzel, Queen, and Celine Dion (twice) and killed it.

Nailed the challenge week no problem.

Congrats to Joshua. Wishing him the best for the future.

The sky's truly the limit for him!

As much as I am annoyed with TPTB for giving up on Joshua so quickly in the IS..... I can't deny that they gave him such a great setlist to work with each week. Guess America just isn't ready yet for a theatrical pop maverick.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

just need to say that Joshua is a king! he has been so awesome and consistent each week and he should be very proud of himself. he’s one of the most unique contestants ever on this show and i am really happy he was so successful this season🥰

Congrats btw on getting your wish! I know I'm rooting for both of your snowflakes next week!

• Like 1

As someone who wasn't big on Joshua for the first half of the season, I have to say I'm FLOORED!!! This man is such an icon and delivered some of the best performances this season. He's such a light and has the best energy and I can't wait to see what he does next. Slaying celine TWICE and being noticed? Legends only

and his relationship with Jershika is the best!!! I'm just such a stan ugh I wish we could've seen them both advance! No doubt he's gonna kill it out there whatsoever🖤

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

He had an amazing run. In the battles, he prevailed with a song choice specifically tailored for his opponent and won against someone who sang a mega mentor's song in the KOs. In the lives, he was extremely consistent, jumping from genre to genre, and being able to fill the shoes of big names. So happy for him and I wish him the best throughout his career. 

I know a lot of people view good 4 u as a blot in an otherwise spotless run.... but the fact that he overcame the odds there and showed that he ain't going anywhere, is freaking amazing.

6 minutes ago, pauwis said:

i mean, the uniqueness he brought to the show!! 

He brought something fresh, special and, above all, genuine. I will not stop saying that he never stopped being himself and I'm glad that it was so

I know I keep bringing it up, but the last time I felt so refreshed and excited for a season of The Voice again is with Will Breman in Season 17. And Joshua reminded me so much of Will. Thanks to them both for reviving my interest in this show!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, Celine Dion herself retweeting one of his performances is a massive win for Joshua even if this wasn’t how we wanted the season to end for him.

#whenwillyourfaves

I mean..... they could never!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I know a lot of people view good 4 u as a blot in an otherwise spotless run.... but the fact that he overcame the odds there and showed that he ain't going anywhere, is freaking amazing.

I even loved the battle, and there I discovered that Joshua would deliver incredible performances and would be A FASHION ICON (continuing the legacy of Queen Pia Renee)

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I know I keep bringing it up, but the last time I felt so refreshed and excited for a season of The Voice again is with Will Breman in Season 17. And Joshua reminded me so much of Will. Thanks to them both for reviving my interest in this show!

Absolutely!! Kings of my heart!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

As someone who wasn't big on Joshua for the first half of the season, I have to say I'm FLOORED!!! This man is such an icon and delivered some of the best performances this season. He's such a light and has the best energy and I can't wait to see what he does next. Slaying celine TWICE and being noticed? Legends only

and his relationship with Jershika is the best!!! I'm just such a stan ugh I wish we could've seen them both advance! No doubt he's gonna kill it out there whatsoever🖤

we stan character growth! 

and I really hope Jershika and Joshua's friendship continues beyond this show. #COLLAB

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I actually really liked that battle. It wasn't perfect but I liked all the dynamics and tricks they both pulled. That battle is probably in my top 8 of the season lol. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm glad IDF got to appreciate Joshua at the end of it all. He started off as a controversial figure here and now everyone is giving their props.

It helps that the IDF favorites made it through, but yes, I'm glad for the outpouring of positivity.

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I actually really liked that battle. It wasn't perfect but I liked all the dynamics and tricks they both pulled. That battle is probably in my top 8 of the season lol. 

Yeah it definitely gave me Dylan vs Brynn vibes, it was so enjoyable.

• Like 1