Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1993 - 3-1 Posted)

Alex95

Since we're in the midst of battle rounds in the 2000's films game I think it's time for another battle heavy cycle :devilwave:. For this round everyone will be placed in two groups. In those groups you will be responsible for cutting three films and sending two films to the final round of the game, the battle rounds. The four films sent to the battle rounds advance to the final round of the cycle which will be full of battle rounds amongst all the remaining films to determine the top 15.

UB8HDOj.png

Team Odd: @~Tom~ @Steven_ @*Diana @FrogLenzen

Team Even: @Elliott @Alex95 @*Chris @*Wallace

You have 72 hours to cut three films and send two films to the battle rounds. Films highlighted in green cannot be advanced or eliminated. Everything else is eligible.

• Alex95 changed the title to Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1998 - Round 3)
14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

That's odd I have plenty of room. Guess I don't. Deleted. Some Maybe try again?

Finally got it working. IDF is not very friendly when trying to do this on your phone. @Alex95 we might need an extension though as I’m busy for most of the day. 

It's round four and you know what that means. Time to start building the top 15! In three groups you will be responisble for cutting three films and sending one to our final 15.

hY29HjA.png

Group 1: @*Chris @Steven_ @*Diana

Group 2: @~Tom~ @*Wallace @Alex95

Group 3: @Elliott @FrogLenzen

You have 48 hours to make your cuts and save. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them. Films highlighted in blue are off limits, everything else is available to be cut and saved.

• Alex95 changed the title to Films Per Year Mini-Rankdown (1998 - Round 4)